I think - I think it's dead...

Guest DanWilson

Guest BigBearMDC
My Ubuntu calculator says the answer to "999999^(99999^99999)" is 1.

So we've found the right answer. Yipee!

*Holds finger back, puts battery cover back on. Walks away*

Poll details - It's so far a split decision. Half (+1) likes cheese. The rest don't know what cheese is. :D

WIN :D

;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest david_dawkins
Try melting the cheese and then coating the screen in it. It might help =)

Oh boy, hot cheese! Is there nothing it doesn't go with?

Guest craigb244
Was just wonderin', can the Pulse (or any other phones for that matter) like, say, die for good, after much altering with the internal system (countless flashings, upgrading and downgrading ROMs etc..)?

the solidstate memory will fail after a LOT of rewrites. but I think the pulse will be long gone before then :D

Guest deadphill

This has to be one of the strangest forum posts for a while!

Still cheese always has, and always will be a great component for comedy :D

Cheers

Phill

Guest BigBearMDC

Cheers

Phill

Its always like that when Lurve Partay Dan posts in a topic :D

Best regards,

BB

Guest bbevan
Alas, I wouldn't be able to send it in without my mum and dad literally screaming at me. They told me from before I got it, "Don't mess with it, don't flash things to it" and so on. I rooted it after about 4 days, and flashed after about a fortnight (My birthday!). Meh.

Things don't really change as you get older, I get the same from my Wife, I wouldn't mind but I work in IT so have a reasonable understanding of the what I'm doing and the dangers, its not even like I've bricked anything before..

Now taking things apart to "fix" them is something totally different, any reputation I might have there is well deserved, what can I say I'm curious :D

Guest DanWilson

Cheers

Phill

Like Bobo said, any topic a make or post in, just gets comedic. I don't even think this page has had any post related to my original problem (touchscreen be dead). But still - I love a good off topic but kinda on topic thread. Especially if it's my thread.

Its always like that when Lurve Partay Dan posts in a topic ;)

Best regards,

BB

Got that right Bobo!

Guess how old I am.

Seven Hundred and Seven... Nah man, bro, are you 13?

Things don't really change as you get older, I get the same from my Wife, I wouldn't mind but I work in IT so have a reasonable understanding of the what I'm doing and the dangers, its not even like I've bricked anything before..

Now taking things apart to "fix" them is something totally different, any reputation I might have there is well deserved, what can I say I'm curious :D

I like to take things apart - it's just normally old things that I get to destroy.

I've not bricked anything before. Not a real brick anyway. I semi-bricked my PSP, but I fixed it. (Pandora battery + M33 = EPIC WIN SAUCE!!)

Guest DanWilson
Yeah I'm 13. I don't usually tell people because they'll be all like

Lol - I don't care if people start to shout

"UBA DOOBA N00BL3T ALERT!!! THE NEWB IS 13 LULZ!!!"

Cos I probably know more about the subject than they do.

Age is but a number, but knowledge is expandable.

I said something like that earlier, I just can't remember it. Lulz!

Do you think I should rename this "Official Unofficial Off Topic Thread"?

Cos my problem is solved. Send it to T-Mobile. Meh.

Guest Epic-Emodude
Yeah I'm 13. I don't usually tell people because they'll be all like

I'm 15 but I'm not sure if anyone knws that.

I've managed to 'brick' about 3 compurers through various things like overclocking and i bricked a phone by droppibg it in a glass of water then bbqing it :D

Guest DanWilson
I'm 15 but I'm not sure if anyone knws that.

I've managed to 'brick' about 3 compurers through various things like overclocking and i bricked a phone by droppibg it in a glass of water then bbqing it :D

I knew! I looked at your profile :D

Why the hell would you BBQ a wet phone?!

(Did it taste nice?)

Did you add cheese?

Edited by DanWilson

Guest Epic-Emodude
OMG THIS FORUM 1S FuLL 0F N00BS :D

Nah just kidding :D

I feel like an old man though =/

Best regards,

BB

you are: p i mean the only people that buy this phone are teenage geeks that can't afford anything else, you and flibblesan =]

Guest DanWilson
OMG THIS FORUM 1S FuLL 0F N00BS :D

Nah just kidding :D

I feel like an old man though

Best regards,

BB

[acronym="LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"]Hover over me to see my feelings!

This is because YOU ARE AN OLD MAN!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!111111!!!!11111111!!!!!1111111!!!!!1111111!!!!!11111111!!!!!11111111!!!111!1!

Guest Epic-Emodude
I knew! I looked at your profile :D

Why the hell would you BBQ a wet phone?!

(Did it taste nice?)

Did you add cheese?

it was quite nice with cheese, although it as slightly burnt and a bit cancerous. ill have to upload some pic sonetime

Guest DanWilson
it was quite nice with cheese, although it as slightly burnt and a bit cancerous. ill have to upload some pic sonetime

I'm trying to munch my dinner (Toast!!! No cheese...) while raving to ma Clubland 17 and this thread keeps me lolin'.