Gmail Sync Issue

Guest AV1985

Guest AV1985

Hi, not sure if anyone else has the same issue.

Running MCR r21 from before but am sure this problem was with stock ROM too.

If I do anything in gmail (say, delete an email) via my phone, it doesn't go away on the computer. It is fine receiving email but doesn't sync anything else, including sending email.

This is quite a pain when sending email as I'm never sure whether it's gone through or not!

Any ideas please?

Thanks.

Guest tatey2457
Hi, not sure if anyone else has the same issue.

Running MCR r21 from before but am sure this problem was with stock ROM too.

If I do anything in gmail (say, delete an email) via my phone, it doesn't go away on the computer. It is fine receiving email but doesn't sync anything else, including sending email.

This is quite a pain when sending email as I'm never sure whether it's gone through or not!

Any ideas please?

Thanks.

Open Gmail, press menu and go to settings then labels...make sure delete is checked

Guest AV1985
Open Gmail, press menu and go to settings then labels...make sure delete is checked

Thanks for this.

I checked and the only label that was checked was inbox. I went ahead and checked the others (sent, etc) but delete isn't an option.

It has "5 days" to sync for all of them, is that ok?

I have done this and it still doesn't work. Even when I read an email in my phone it stays as unread on my PC!

Help!!!

Guest AV1985
Thanks for this.

I checked and the only label that was checked was inbox. I went ahead and checked the others (sent, etc) but delete isn't an option.

It has "5 days" to sync for all of them, is that ok?

I have done this and it still doesn't work. Even when I read an email in my phone it stays as unread on my PC!

Help!!!

I have started to use the stock email application which DOES seem to sync properly, but is nowhere near as pretty as gmail. But the problem is definitely with the gmail app. Any ideas from anyone?

Seeing how many apps there are on the market, there seems to be an alternative for everything EXCEPT the gmail app!!