Froyo update, camcorder broken

Guest greves1

Guest greves1

Hi everyone,

I'll start by saying welcome to myself and thanks to everyone here, it's a great community to me, even though I've only been a lurker until now. I was hoping my first post wouldn't be about a problem I had, but I guess that's the case...

I flashed the A2SD+ version of the 20/Jul r5 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for HTC Desire with Online Kitchen - Froyo with Sense (FRF91), got my SD card all set up properly, and everything works perfectly, except my camcorder.

The camera seems fine, however, as soon as I hit the optical trackpad to start recording a video, a really high pitched and very loud buzzing sound starts coming out of the speaker and the phone locks up about a second or two later. I usually have enough time to hit the home button and see my home screen before the phone automatically reboots. It of course reboots fine and all is normal, until I try to use the camcorder again. I've tried recording in different resolutions/codecs, and all have the same issue.

Thanks for any help you can offer me about getting this issue resolved.

Cheers,

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heliod

I am having the same problem, and although I have what seems to be the last version of the ROM, the baseband is still 32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.02_2.

Can someone point to me where I can get the latest version of the radio for flashing?