Change position of slider lockscreen

Guest mardevi

Guest mardevi

hello,

I want to change the position of the slider of the lockscreen so it is positioned in the middle of the screen.

I,ve tried the cab file from the omnia 2 forum but that doesn't work. Has oneone a cab file which will work for the B7610?

Or what do I have to change in the LS_lockscreen file to make it work and which lockfile(s) do I have to change?

Thanks in advance.

Guest mardevi
this file will put the slider in the middle of the screen and shows one upcoming event.

Thanks for the solution and included instruction.

Related the memory problem with the default lockscreen I,ve installed the cab for the 6.1 lockscreen this morning. Next to this we have a corporate policy which forces a pin code to access the device so the wm 6.1 lockscreen might be better for my needs.

The default lockscreen however has the option to show next appointments so I will try both of them to see which lockscreen I am going to use.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lizzy_790
this file will put the slider in the middle of the screen and shows one upcoming event.

hi, do you know a way to totally get rid of upcomming tasks on lockscreen? thanks!

Guest jbarrick
hi, do you know a way to totally get rid of upcomming tasks on lockscreen? thanks!

No I am just passing on a file.

Edited by jbarrick