Emails stuck in outbox!

Guest the_KIT

Guest the_KIT

Hey guys,

I've been experiencing emails that I send to be stuck in my outbox for days, somehow the stock gmail just doesn't seem be able to send it out even though the network signal levels are full. I tried to surf net thru the browser and it is able to so i dun think it's a network issue. I've tried to flash different radios but the outcome is the same...

Anyone having such issues?

Guest wdfowty

Yikes! Be careful flashing radios all willy-nilly. You might end up with a sexy 1gHz paperweight :D

Try force closing gmail and clearing app data. You can do this by going to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Apps -> All apps -> Gmail

Guest the_KIT
Yikes! Be careful flashing radios all willy-nilly. You might end up with a sexy 1gHz paperweight :D

Try force closing gmail and clearing app data. You can do this by going to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Apps -> All apps -> Gmail

Oopps... :D I tried the korean N1 radio and it was giving me unstable connection so i flashed back to the original 4.03...

I tried clearing app data... seems to work for now!! Thanks for the advice! ;)

Guest the_KIT
Do you mean 4.06? 4.03 is an Eclair radio that isn't compatible with FroYo. Typo?

hmmm... my baseband version is indeed 32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2 and running FRF91... :D oh noo...