Dell Streak has an FM Radio

Guest Shauneh

Guest thehinac

I can confirm I have a Dell Streak with 2.2 1.6.1 Custom that comes with an app to tune the Freq. and It works is you plug the headphones its really load but perfect audio.

Guest thehinac
The FM reception has nothing to do with the RF chipset, it's all handled by the Bluetooth/Wifi chip.. the Broadcom 4325 and it DOES have FM capability.. I wrote the Streak FM app

I have your app then and it works great. Except I have to go in volume options manually and turn down the volume manually the volume button seem too work in the program. -TheHinac

Guest thehinac
The FM reception has nothing to do with the RF chipset, it's all handled by the Bluetooth/Wifi chip.. the Broadcom 4325 and it DOES have FM capability.. I wrote the Streak FM app

Hey could you build in volume control if possible on the screen below the tuner and possible preset buttons? Than would make it awesome, not that isn't already it rox!

Guest offthahorse

tinstead of trying to fix the app to work with volume buttons, it might be easier to create a widget for Streak FM,

it would be great to give streak FM a home screen to share with a media volume control widget.