[FIXED]Setting Default Contact Picture

Guest David_P

Guest David_P

Hi guys,

Am currently running the r8 RC1 rom and am well happy. While sorting contacts I did however notice that when I manually set a photo for a contact, their facebook picture still voerrides it. Not sure if this was happening on any other rom but wondered if someone could tell me how to override the default contact pic.

Many thanks

David

----------------

Found the picture dropdown selector while in the process of linking but not yet having saved the change.

Edited by David_P

Guest David_P

this is a google contact linked with a facebook contact. If I unlink them and set facebook contacts not to be displayed, I get the pic I want, but as soon as I re-link, the FB pic takes precedence :-(

Guest wollyka
this is a google contact linked with a facebook contact. If I unlink them and set facebook contacts not to be displayed, I get the pic I want, but as soon as I re-link, the FB pic takes precedence :-(

When linked, and in the link tab, press hold the contact picture and a menu appears which will enable you to select the photo you need, select phone, or gallery and you should be fine..

Edit: didn't noticed the [Fixed] tag in the title, glad you fixed it..

Edited by wollyka