UPDATE 12.09.2010 ++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark" WVGA & WQVGA RC ++ 6.5.3 & 6.5 ++

Guest honourableguy
++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark" WVGA RC by sv0911 feat master_lie feat bol422

Hi, I am using this skin and its great, could you please help with the weather code for london.

Guest CrescendoFire
Hi CrescendoFire,

we will make sure that this will be configured so that it will

fit perfectly... We have got many messages from xda members who

also using it on 6.5 without any issues so thanks for your response

my friend..!!!

As you know, this is normal with the first release that it maybe has some

issues depending on which rom it has installed..

As soon as we have found the solution regarding to this i will let you know as soon as possible..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Thanks sv0911... ^^ This is gonna be very very nice theme for my device... ^^

I'm using I8000NXXJF5 stock WM6.5 ROM with no additional theme or UI installed, just standard one and yours...

Any chance to link CMusic to Samsung's TouchPlayer?

Yup, I really can't wait for the next release from you... ^^

And one more, the CNeoMix updating speed (refresh rate), is really laggy...

Thank you very much for your work sv0911!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Cheers,

Crescendo

Guest darkworldzz
as i already above mentioned for superma80, that it seems to be for some users, maybe depending on which

rom they are using a little bug/issue, we will fix it the latest under the coming week..!!!

Please be carefull with editing the scripts, otherwise it can be a little difficult for us to help you with it

when you changed it a lot..!! But mabe you know a solution... so, let me (us) know if you changed something on it..

oh ok.. a little suggestion, can you add to the weather menu to stop auto update of weather?? its kind of irritating..

Guest CrescendoFire

hi sv0911,

Here's another issue when I enable other panels except CNeoMix one...

It become like that when the clock is updating... >,<

And one more, the appointments. It only show the tomorrow's appointment for a second then it says no upcoming appointments, then scroll back to Tomorrow's appointment... Is it a bug?

And could you please route the default Alarm program to Samsung's Clock or SPB Time?

Cheers,

Crescendo

post-681239-1282551726_thumb.png

Edited by CrescendoFire

Guest sv0911

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 23.08.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi friends,

i attached to this post a cab for fix known little issues/bugs by using this skin with 6.5..

we tested it on: WM 6.5 21845.5.0.62 See below for download..!!

Select Classic type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.

Disable titanium.

Install NeoMix Dark 6.5 Fix.

Enable titanium

Select Extended type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.

Enjoy

I also attached a little cab for the 6.5.3 users This removes duplicate Appointment at extended hours..

this fix is also already included in the cab above for the 6.5 users..

More fixes if necassary or already mentioned will come soon...

Greetings

sv0911

@Crescendo

And could you please route the default Alarm program to Samsung's Clock or SPB Time?

Cheers, Crescendo

Please edit just the file called: items.ini located on: \Program Files\FSMenu

and modify the path in this row:

[29]

name=Alarm

par_id=-1

type=0

exec=\windows\clock.exe

args=

image=bell.png

use_pict=1

Greetings

sv0911

NeoMix_Dark_6.5_Fix.cab.zip

NeoMix_Dark_6.5.3_TickerState_Fix.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
See attached for all codes

@sv, you might want to put it in your 1st post...

lioryte,

great to have you also here on board and thanks for your support bro..!!!

I will post it also an page #1, post #2 under ------- GREAT SOLUTIONS ----------- !!!!

I appreciate that very much.. because i realy like all your work in wqvga

its very impressive and amazing.....!!!! :huh:

Regarding to wqvga i will let you know as soon as possible..!!!!!:cool:

As usual via pm...;)

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
;) wvga guys r really enjoying this but we qwvga users still waiting :P sv we know u need some time but couldn't resist :D . Eagerly waiting

Yes bro..!!

donĀ“t worry we will hopefully have it done soon..., you know.. my wife is also using wqvga i900

that means.. I have of course no other option than to get it done.. :( :D :D

IĀ“m sure our team will fix it...!!!! (Unless i want to live on deepfrozen pizza for the rest of my life..).. ;) :huh:

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Freezy1982

So here I am, too! :huh:

First: GREAT THEME!!!

I played around a little bit with your great theme and I like it very much! (Screenshots will follow when everything is installed) Here are some observations:

1) If I use "extended" @ sort of hours and push the left MenuButton (the clock) I get a full Menu with buttons I can press (Wifi / Profiles / etc) - great! I can push them - but nothing happens!

=> Where to adjust this links? Only an edit in a file? Which file?

2) FullscreenWeather doesn't work for me... I used the "original" Fullscreen folder from your old thread and put it to \storage card. I already chose this folder @ update settings... Doesn't this work?

I keep on testing...

THANK YOU

Guest sv0911
So here I am, too! :huh:

First: GREAT THEME!!!

I played around a little bit with your great theme and I like it very much! (Screenshots will follow when everything is installed) Here are some observations:

1) If I use "extended" @ sort of hours and push the left MenuButton (the clock) I get a full Menu with buttons I can press (Wifi / Profiles / etc) - great! I can push them - but nothing happens!

=> Where to adjust this links? Only an edit in a file? Which file?

2) FullscreenWeather doesn't work for me... I used the "original" Fullscreen folder from your old thread and put it to \storage card. I already chose this folder @ update settings... Doesn't this work?

I keep on testing...

THANK YOU

Hi bro,

great to have you also here on board again..!!!

Regarding to observation #1:

I attached to this post 2 screenshots, there you will see that you can scroll down on the settingspage a little bit and choose for example wifi... You have to tap on the icon and hold it for 1 or 2 seconds... (that makes it easy to slide on the page without activating an icon you actually donĀ“t want to activate.. Lol..) then wifi will start...

Regarding to observation #2:

When scroll down to your titanium weather and tap on the right softkey for settings, there you have

the option "Fullscreen Weather Wallpaper".. There you can choose the path for it..!!

Btw.: The fullscreenfolder on Storage Card or My Storage has to be named: Fullscreen Weather

I hope this helps you..!!!

Let me know bro...!!!

sv0911

post-696397-1282589871_thumb.png

post-696397-1282589878_thumb.png

Edited by sv0911

Guest Rebels
Yes bro..!!

donĀ“t worry we will hopefully have it done soon..., you know.. my wife is also using wqvga i900

that means.. I have of course no other option than to get it done.. :( :D :D

IĀ“m sure our team will fix it...!!!! (Unless i want to live on deepfrozen pizza for the rest of my life..).. ;) :huh:

Greetings

sv0911

:P :D Yes mate can't live with having a angry wife, hahaha, i'm feeling glad that ur wife actually have a i900. atleast coz of her we i900 users will surely get it, so thanks to ur wife ;)

Guest Freezy1982

Oh... It's really awesome, what such an idiot I am :huh:

Yea I get it working with your tips! Scrolling and installing is so simple, but if you don't know.... ;)

FullscreenWeather is working too, now! Just renaming "Fullscreen" to "Fullscreen Weather" fixed it!

Thank you so much for support and this theme! Screenshots will follow!

Guest sv0911
;) :( Yes mate can't live with having a angry wife, hahaha, i'm feeling glad that ur wife actually have a i900. atleast coz of her we i900 users will surely get it, so thanks to ur wife :huh:

Yes bro..!!

That is the look i get right now from my wife:

post-696397-1282593074_thumb.jpg

Guest sv0911
Oh... It's really awesome, what such an idiot I am :huh:

Yea I get it working with your tips! Scrolling and installing is so simple, but if you don't know.... :(

FullscreenWeather is working too, now! Just renaming "Fullscreen" to "Fullscreen Weather" fixed it!

Thank you so much for support and this theme! Screenshots will follow!

Yeah.. thats great..!!!!!!!!

Your very welcome bro..!!

Enjoy

Everything else (regarding 7610) as usual via pm...!! ;)

Greetings

sv0911

Guest CrescendoFire
@Crescendo

[29]

name=Alarm

par_id=-1

type=0

exec=\windows\clock.exe

args=

image=bell.png

use_pict=1

Greetings

sv0911

Thanks... ^^ I'll test this...

Ummm, one more, when I enable alarm in Samsung's Clock, it's not displayed in CNeoMix... It still Alarm Off... >,<

Nice job sv0911!!! ^^

Cheers,

Crescendo

Guest CrescendoFire

Hi sv0911,

The CNeoMix still truncated at the top one (overlapped by Start bar whenever I enable other panels and scrolling up/down between panels) and the panel selector at Today is weird sometimes, like it's been grouped together with CNeoMix.

Overall is more stable, but still sometimes got crazy when updating time (minute change or hour change), like my previous post above...

And could you please tell me how to route the CHome's message to Samsung jInbox instead of Windows' standard one? Coz I don't really like the windows standard one...

Btw, how to enable the SMusic/SPhone/and another SPanels?

Sorry for my request....

Thank you very much sv0911... ^^

I love this mod!!! ^^

post-681239-1282626883_thumb.jpg

post-681239-1282626922_thumb.jpg

post-681239-1282626948_thumb.jpg

post-681239-1282627183_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrescendoFire

Guest superman80
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 23.08.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi friends,

i attached to this post a cab for fix known little issues/bugs by using this skin with 6.5..

we tested it on: WM 6.5 21845.5.0.62 See below for download..!!

Select Classic type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.

Disable titanium.

Install NeoMix Dark 6.5 Fix.

Enable titanium

Select Extended type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.

Enjoy

I also attached a little cab for the 6.5.3 users This removes duplicate Appointment at extended hours..

this fix is also already included in the cab above for the 6.5 users..

More fixes if necassary or already mentioned will come soon...

Greetings

sv0911

@Crescendo

[29]

name=Alarm

par_id=-1

type=0

exec=\windows\clock.exe

args=

image=bell.png

use_pict=1

Greetings

sv0911

Thanks alot bro... after installing the cab.. it works..i can now add programs .... you are the man....

Guest sv0911
Hi sv0911,

The CNeoMix still truncated at the top one (overlapped by Start bar whenever I enable other panels and scrolling up/down between panels) and the panel selector at Today is weird sometimes, like it's been grouped together with CNeoMix.

Overall is more stable, but still sometimes got crazy when updating time (minute change or hour change), like my previous post above...

And could you please tell me how to route the CHome's message to Samsung jInbox instead of Windows' standard one? Coz I don't really like the windows standard one...

Btw, how to enable the SMusic/SPhone/and another SPanels?

Sorry for my request....

Thank you very much sv0911... ^^

I love this mod!!! ^^

Hi again my friend,

i donĀ“t know why the icons sometimes overlapping on your todayscreen, i never had such an issue

maybe its depending on rom.. could it be that you are using a stockrom..??

I recommend allways to use refresh chome after changing the skin and also if you attached new plugin.

At post #1 you can see which plugins by default are supported..

Maybe in the future more plugins (maybe also splugins) will be supported..

I have to talk about that and the issues above with bol422....

Regarding to splugins (like touch player or jinbox) you can edit the cpr, maybe you get the best information how to use splugins on these both threads: OmniaII and Titanium Panels Easy Way, How to add/edit Titanium Panels on Omnia II by asus535 and also here: Solved!: How to enable new panels to the new WM6.5 plugin screen Titanium? by emperorben

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
Thanks alot bro... after installing the cab.. it works..i can now add programs .... you are the man....

Hi superman80,

your very welcome..!

bol422 was realy quick with the cabfixes.. :huh:

Great that everything is working for you..! ;)

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Guest darkworldzz

oh great!! the cab fixes every problem i had before!! gotta still hand it over to the 'technicians' here.. time to stop messing around with the scripts..

this is going to be the best theme ever with such an active group :huh:

Guest sv0911
oh great!! the cab fixes every problem i had before!! gotta still hand it over to the 'technicians' here.. time to stop messing around with the scripts..

this is going to be the best theme ever with such an active group :huh:

Hi darkworldzz,

great that everything is working for you..!!! ;)

And donĀ“t forget, without active palĀ“s like you and our other friends here, a thread like this would die...!!

So, all credits for improvement of a great work like this belongs to all of you..!!!!!

"sv0911 feat master_lie feat bol422" just love to create unusual

stuff like this.... but together here on modaco we all can share a lot of fun and

first off all we encourage each other to create all kind of crazy things for our phones.. :D

So, keep going to all of you..!!!!!

And a big thanks for your response darkworldzz.. You are very welcome to upload also some screenshots.. :(

Greetings

sv0911

...........(sv0911 feat master_lie feat bol422)

Guest CrescendoFire
Hi again my friend,

i donĀ“t know why the icons sometimes overlapping on your todayscreen, i never had such an issue

maybe its depending on rom.. could it be that you are using a stockrom..??

I recommend allways to use refresh chome after changing the skin and also if you attached new plugin.

At post #1 you can see which plugins by default are supported..

Maybe in the future more plugins (maybe also splugins) will be supported..

I have to talk about that and the issues above with bol422....

Regarding to splugins (like touch player or jinbox) you can edit the cpr, maybe you get the best information how to use splugins on these both threads: OmniaII and Titanium Panels Easy Way, How to add/edit Titanium Panels on Omnia II by asus535 and also here: Solved!: How to enable new panels to the new WM6.5 plugin screen Titanium? by emperorben

Greetings

sv0911

Hi... ^^

Yup, I'm using JF5 stockrom... Is that the stockrom that make my Today crazy?

Could you please help me to attach what files that should be updated (I don't really want to flash with custom ROM), maybe that will help to solve the issue? e.g. updated Chome dll from your ROM or other?

And still, I enable alarm in Samsung's Clock but the CNeoMix panel show Alarm Off...

Thanks, my friend... ^^ I'll be waiting for your update...

Thanks sv0911, I'll check that article now... ^^

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Cheers,

Crescendo

Edited by CrescendoFire