upgrading sd card after having a rom with a2sd flashed?

Guest gordy357

Guest gordy357

ive got a disire which ive rooted and flashed with several roms containing a2sd+ . now usingfake flash thats made even more simple.

my problem is my the original sd card i partitioned with the phone before fake flash was availabe. i have a new card and have tried several times using g-parted to format the partitions on the card , but every time i try this i get an error on the pc telling me the file system is unrecognised and needs to be formated. and even when i do that it only shows a partition size of 57 mb on the pc., yet checking with g-pared tells me alls fine.

card being partitioned .. fat32 all left / 1024 mb ext2 swapped to ext3/ linunx swap varied this from (0 up to 54 mb)

with fake flash now on the phone, i cant partition the new card in the phone, as i did before, cant find an option. rom manager only gives me the option of 512mb for ext2 which just isnt big enough, (always having to delete apps as it is to make space), and cant find a way to bypass fake flash to use the original method of flashing with the phone menu. is there a way to do this?

im sure many of you have successfully managed this before , and would appreciate your help.

gordy