About the Newest Rom download in China_gone

Guest carsonbaby

Guest carsonbaby

After N+1 times test and try, I'm using mega manager to download, although it's not stable.

Could some one offer the rom of "B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM v1.2 Build 23668" ? ——t hanks to daskalos

The original link : http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...om-build-23668/

First thanks all the users in this forum, who make us suprise and amazing about the great roms & softwares, as we from China PR, we couldn't download the roms or cabs from megaupload.com normally.

I have a account of Hotfile.com :

ID : moonflight

password : thankyou

Could some one upload the daskalos' rom (B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM v1.2 Build 23668) to this site?

I hope this application won't make you boring.

Thx again!

Some times I could only ask for help, for example if anyone could upload the files to another space that we could download, like hotfile.com & rapishare.com.

If you could help us, we can help more people around us try your great roms & cabs.

Sorry for my poor english, I could't express my appreciation, what's more so grateful to your help!

ps: thanks to ajeshm for the sense 2.5 2018 cab :huh:

Could some one offer the rom of "B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM v1.2 Build 23668" ? ——t hanks to daskalos

The original link : http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...om-build-23668/

First thanks all the users in this forum, who make us suprise and amazing about the great roms & softwares, as we from China PR, we couldn't download the roms or cabs from megaupload.com normally.

I have a account of Hotfile.com :

ID : moonflight

password : thankyou

Could some one upload the daskalos' rom (B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM v1.2 Build 23668) to this site?

I hope this application won't make you boring.

Thx again!

Some times I could only ask for help, for example if anyone could upload the files to another space that we could download, like hotfile.com & rapishare.com.

If you could help us, we can help more people around us try your great roms & cabs.

Sorry for my poor english, I could't express my appreciation, what's more so grateful to your help!

ps: thanks to ajeshm for the sense 2.5 2018 cab ;)

Edited by carsonbaby

Guest yamajiang

bro, i tried this rom before. honestly, sense rom is a bit slow. the performance is just so so.

because of daskalos hard work and great contribution we have the chance to run it on B7610

however personally i still feel it is not smooth enough for daily use.

are you sure you want to use it?

hi,boy.

i'm an chinese too. but i can download it.

yes in china you cant downlead it if you use a traditional way to.

but i can download it.

use a Proxy IP and you could download it. an easy way is to use foxfire to download it.

you are the first chinese to ask this quetion in here since i have seen many chinese here.

wish this is helpful to you

Guest carsonbaby
hi,boy.

i'm an chinese too. but i can download it.

yes in china you cant downlead it if you use a traditional way to.

but i can download it.

use a Proxy IP and you could download it. an easy way is to use foxfire to download it.

you are the first chinese to ask this quetion in here since i have seen many chinese here.

wish this is helpful to you

I've tried the proxy software & firefox, but still could't open the megaupload page normally.

Could U give the method with details?

Thx

Best regards

Guest carsonbaby
bro, i tried this rom before. honestly, sense rom is a bit slow. the performance is just so so.

because of daskalos hard work and great contribution we have the chance to run it on B7610

however personally i still feel it is not smooth enough for daily use.

are you sure you want to use it?

I want to try this rom: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FP2PWPID

I used the proxy ip software and firefox to open it, but failed.