Android Market on Dell Streak with 2.1 O2 Beta

Guest mellytime

Guest mellytime

If there is a fix for ths then please help!! :huh: I cant find the tv.com app on my dell streak rooted and running 2.1 O2 here the funny thing there are other things that are missing or acting strange since this update. No front facing camera, the volume seems to have lessened ( a bit ) Video player not as smooth. I can live with these things but I need no MUST change the region from UK to USA or this is a waste of time. This is my preference and not to be taken as a list of things wrong with 2.1 it's great but the only thing I need or want is TV.COM if there is a apk for it please let me have it , Please!!!! ;) :(

Guest untrueparadox
If there is a fix for ths then please help!! :huh: I cant find the tv.com app on my dell streak rooted and running 2.1 O2 here the funny thing there are other things that are missing or acting strange since this update. No front facing camera, the volume seems to have lessened ( a bit ) Video player not as smooth. I can live with these things but I need no MUST change the region from UK to USA or this is a waste of time. This is my preference and not to be taken as a list of things wrong with 2.1 it's great but the only thing I need or want is TV.COM if there is a apk for it please let me have it , Please!!!! ;) :(

download the app called market enabler.