What is the best full rom for b7610?

Guest angeles

Guest angeles

I've tried several full roms and each one has its upside and downside. Now let's see the opinions of all full rom users here. What do you think is the best full rom so far for our beloved b7610?

Edited by angeles

Guest me00016

- In terms of stability and performance, I would suggest the hybrids with closed eyes.

- If you look for best implementation of the ultimate user fliendly UI, go for the last Sense Rom.

- The nicest Roms, IMHO are the B7620 (Armani) Rom implementations.

All are from Daskalos' collection (God saves him!).

As you can see there is no single answer to your question.

Edited by me00016

Guest Ignition
- The nicest Roms, IMHO are the B7620 (Armani) Rom implementations.

I agree that the Armani is a great ROM and i have been using it since it was released.. works great and is very fast... looks fantastic too !!

however it doesnt seem to be available anymore.. so you can only hope an update to it comes out....

Guest pathaniya
however it doesnt seem to be available anymore.. so you can only hope an update to it comes out....

that's what I was wondering, I haven't come across one, rather there are lot HTC sense implementations.

Is there anyone who could point me towards it. By the way, can I install this 6.5.3 build ROM on my 6.5 build?

Guest stahulko

The best is daskalos exp37 rom, but its not good for beginners. I love this super megalite rom, because you can install what you want. I love Samsung app. as well but its so slow for me.