Liquid into a Blackberry holster?

Guest Lurka

Hi,

my new Liquid S100 fits perfectly into a Blackberry Bold holster, but Blackberry holsters are magnetized as a locking and signalling system. Could it be harmful to the Liquid? :huh:

Bye,

/_urka

Guest Joshuah
Hi,

my new Liquid S100 fits perfectly into a Blackberry Bold holster, but Blackberry holsters are magnetized as a locking and signalling system. Could it be harmful to the Liquid? :huh:

Bye,

/_urka

link to holster?

Hi,

Bye,

/_urka

for sure it fits, I mean bold is a big bulky phone man

Guest Elisha82

Does anyone have a silicone case for their Liquid?

If so where did you guys get them?

I see a few from HK and France on E-Bay but I would rather see actual pictures of them mounted on a Liquid from owners.

Guest Elisha82
I have the clear on from Hong Kong, the pictures are good on their ebay page, watch the vid clip they have

Thought I read somewhere that the HK ones get loose after a little while.

Guest HustlinDaily

I got one from France. It fits the Liquid really well.

BUT there are no holes cut out for the buttons just little outlines/bumps on the case for the buttons and as a result, buttons easily get hit when the phone is in my pocket (mainly the damn power button).

The case is nice (looks good, feels good, protects phone) but for this reason I can not recommend it.

Thought I read somewhere that the HK ones get loose after a little while.

Yes they do... especially if you put them off and then back on often. But still it is a more or less nice case (its not expensive and no other solutions out there)