MCR r8 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest chipyy

Quick question: The HTC Car Panel is the rubish one the Android one is the one where you can actually customise the shortcuts and it has multiple pages, right?

Guest chipyy
Quick question: The HTC Car Panel is the rubish one the Android one is the one where you can actually customise the shortcuts and it has multiple pages, right?

Also, I'd really like to know more about ASE and Market speedup and all that, as it is I have no idea if I want them in my ROM or not.

Guest woti17
Ultra Keyboard gives you arrow keys? :huh:

P

i have htc_ime mod, android keyboad (trackball) and smartkey board pro/paid (key arrows)

none works in sh/ash

in bash it works (trackpad and keys)

cheers

btw: don't think its keyboard specific, neiter better terminal nor ssh over wirless connection works in sh/ash

Edited by woti17

Guest le_lutin
Regarding the kitchen, is there any way of being able to view it as a non-subscriber? Perhaps by disabling the actual cooking ability. Would be great to assess what the options are.

I actually think that's quite a good idea. It would show potential subscribers what they're missing. Might encourage them join.

Guest gregDT

Another outstanding effort, although oddly I ended up with no Google maps. This is odd as in V8 WIP the Google Maps app simply disappeared off my phone on two occasions. Probably something specific to me though?

Guest bane_dd
I actually think that's quite a good idea. It would show potential subscribers what they're missing. Might encourage them join.

It works like that by default. You just need to give the load balancing software a few seconds. It then displays all the options and if you try to bake a ROM, it will tell you that you need to be a member.

That said, just become a member, it's so worth the money.

Guest morfini

what about 720p? is anyone working on getting a decent fps in recording?

For me is the most annoying thing in froyo roms. Especially in sense roms.

Guest Noonski
what about 720p? is anyone working on getting a decent fps in recording?

For me is the most annoying thing in froyo roms. Especially in sense roms.

I read the latest radio has some improvements in framerates for 720P haven't tested myself personally.

@Paul what a ride I am already happy with all the R's til the last RC.

And still you plan on WIP-ing through to a 9-er.

Great Job, and enjoy the days off.

Edited by Noonski

Guest Nsonic101

Hi,

I am experiencing problem with gmail application. When I'm trying to launch it, it just immediately quits...anyone experiencing similar problem? can somebody help how to fix this?

many thanks

edit: market app doesn't work as well, Google map is missing... it looks like all the Google stuff is gone...

Edited by Nsonic101

Guest Mr Taylor

WIDGETS:

I dont seem to be able to add some of the widgets despite them being in my /data directories. i am using A2SD+. How can I get them to work?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Mr Taylor

Guest CaspaTheGhost

Great work as always Paul... No need for a new bake for me, I'll stick with the older Superuser for now...

Cant be arsed to flash ROM's all the time so stayed on rooted stock Froyo until RC1, now lets see if anything in R9 WIP gets me to change that!

Guest thebastian
Hi,

I am experiencing problem with gmail application. When I'm trying to launch it, it just immediately quits...anyone experiencing similar problem? can somebody help how to fix this?

many thanks

edit: market app doesn't work as well...

Try to delete the cache/data under settings/application/GMail.

Edited by thebastian