Alarm Clock needed

Guest mardevi

Guest mardevi

Since I,ve installed the experimental 37 rom, the alarm clock doesn,t work as it should be. As soon as the alarm goes off, it rings for about 1 sec. and thats it.

Because I use the phone as wakeup device, it is important for me to have a working alarm clock. I,ve already tried G-alarm, but that didn't work either because I had a lot of problems to maken this application work.

I,ve reinstalled it and after that it did work, but everytime when the alarm is activated Arkswitch is closed. So although this app is perfect for a lot people, for me it isn't.

Is there another application which has the same functionality or better: how to make the default windows alarm clock work.

Guest daskalos
Since I,ve installed the experimental 37 rom, the alarm clock doesn,t work as it should be. As soon as the alarm goes off, it rings for about 1 sec. and thats it.

Because I use the phone as wakeup device, it is important for me to have a working alarm clock. I,ve already tried G-alarm, but that didn't work either because I had a lot of problems to maken this application work.

I,ve reinstalled it and after that it did work, but everytime when the alarm is activated Arkswitch is closed. So although this app is perfect for a lot people, for me it isn't.

Is there another application which has the same functionality or better: how to make the default windows alarm clock work.

Check repeat sound or change your alarm tone

Guest mardevi
Check repeat sound or change your alarm tone

-Repeat is checked

-I,ve tried different alarm tones (mp3,wav) but that makes no difference.

When I choose one of the default alarm tones, it only rings for a few seconds so the sound isn't repeating.

As a work around I use an alarm tone which lasts about 20 secs which is for me just enough to wake me up.

• 1 month later...
Guest Freezy1982

I'm using G-Alarm (v2.6) since I installed exp37 too.. And it's working fine!

Did you try to disable WM6.5 Sliding Lock (if you enabled this)? G-Alarm has Problems with deactivating it at wakeup (it doesn't wake you up in the morning because the Lock blocks G-Alarm)