Remove Message Sent Notification

Guest Dethrei

Guest Dethrei

Greetings..

For those who are annoyed or for those who just like to remove the message sent notification bubble,

Here's a cab file to remove it if ever you don't have one.

All credits goes to Mr. Sorg who created it and a fellow Filipino named bratboo who posted this file in a Filipino forum where I got it.

Hope it helps..Thank you!! :huh:

Sorg_s_Remove_Sent_Notificatio.cab

Edited by Dethrei

Guest Dethrei

@ydnarp Mabuhay! yes sir! it will remove the message sent tone as well..

and in case you missed your notification bubble and message sent tone, you can easily uninstall it..

Edited by Dethrei

Guest pathaniya

Thanks! Will give it a try. What I don't like is the pop-up message comes when you recieve an sms, imagine a revealing sms pop up when

it's in your girlfriends hand. ;p

Guest reinPnoy
@reinpinoy, mabuhay, bro...i guess the only way to do that is to change the value of smstext to htmlnote.dll...

refer to this thread bro:Click here

thanks a lot ydnarp! mabuhay mga pinoy! i just found out that it's in the settings>sound settings>notification sound>new text message> and just disabled Display message on screen..

THANKS YDNARP I really appreciated it.. as i'm just a newbie in Windows Mobile, and many filipino helped me! like sir Daskalos.. hahaha..

• 7 months later...
Guest ejorque
Greetings..

For those who are annoyed or for those who just like to remove the message sent notification bubble,

Here's a cab file to remove it if ever you don't have one.

All credits goes to Mr. Sorg who created it and a fellow Filipino named bratboo who posted this file in a Filipino forum where I got it.

Hope it helps..Thank you!! :)

Sorg_s_Remove_Sent_Notificatio.cab

thankyou sooo much!!!i really appreciate it!!!weee.thanks for taking away my stressor.(the notification)haha

:)