Hi all

Guest GeeStar

Guest GeeStar

Hi all I'd just like to say eyup to everyone, I'm not a big forum member and am a member of only 1 other(which I never use). I've just got a LG GT540 and it'd be nice to get the most out of this phone, I'm lucky to have free internet for 18 months. It took my provider 3 days to sort a problem(well they didn't) out that took an LG teckie 5 seconds to solve(getting rid of the apps on the main screen of the phone :huh: ). I hope to add what little I know to the comunity.

ATB G*

Guest Dan Mullen
Hi all I'd just like to say eyup to everyone, I'm not a big forum member and am a member of only 1 other(which I never use). I've just got a LG GT540 and it'd be nice to get the most out of this phone, I'm lucky to have free internet for 18 months. It took my provider 3 days to sort a problem(well they didn't) out that took an LG teckie 5 seconds to solve(getting rid of the apps on the main screen of the phone :huh: ). I hope to add what little I know to the comunity.

ATB G*

Welcome - this is the place I started out when I first got an Android handset and I found it incredibly useful ;)