Toshiba TG01 Just Died

Guest skjohnsen1

Guest skjohnsen1

I was on my phone about an hour ago and then put it in my pocket. I got it out to have a look at the time and I was on the first screen you see when it turns out, the one that says Toshiba.

I just thought my phone had turned itself off and on, but the screen won't go. I have turned it off, taken out the battery and tried charging it but to no avail. Everytime I start the phone I just get stuck on the black screen with Toshiba in the middle.

I haven't downloaded anything for it or messed about with it in anyway, it has literally done this from putting it in my pocket.

Is there anyway to save it?

• 3 weeks later...
I was on my phone about an hour ago and then put it in my pocket. I got it out to have a look at the time and I was on the first screen you see when it turns out, the one that says Toshiba.

I just thought my phone had turned itself off and on, but the screen won't go. I have turned it off, taken out the battery and tried charging it but to no avail. Everytime I start the phone I just get stuck on the black screen with Toshiba in the middle.

I haven't downloaded anything for it or messed about with it in anyway, it has literally done this from putting it in my pocket.

Is there anyway to save it?

Looks like you have to go

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=574