Slideit Keyboard and Lancher pro transforms this phone

Guest Jerry786

Guest Jerry786

Ive had my Pulse mini for about a month now, its been a frustrating experience to say the least, Texting was possible but it was a nightmare! When opening up the menus..It was kinda slow and sluggish.

Advanced task killer is an app which is a bare necessity, Every time i boot the phone up, i kill up to 18 useless apps with one click (widget available)! No more sluggishness and it really is a true battery saver. (Make sure you uncheck apps you do not want to shutdown in the Advanced task killer menu)

Edited by Lancez
inappropriate phrase

Guest CodeWarrior

Yeah stock Pulse Mini can be painful to use but thankfully with a custom ROM and some cool apps this can be a really nice phone (even better if/when 2.2 is released!).

Launcher Pro is excellent and I also use Advanced task killer (haven't really tested to see if it make a big difference though).

If you like swype/slide keyboards try out ShapeWriter. Personally I found the mini's screen too small to use it effectively so I've switched to the HTC IME keyboard which is the best I've used so far.

Guest fredfox_uk
Ive had my Pulse mini for about a month now, its been a frustrating experience to say the least, Texting was possible but it was a nightmare! When opening up the menus..It was kinda slow and sluggish.

Advanced task killer is an app which is a bare necessity, Every time i boot the phone up, i kill up to 18 useless apps with one click (widget available)! No more sluggishness and it really is a true battery saver. (Make sure you uncheck apps you do not want to shutdown in the Advanced task killer menu)

You have any proof it's a keylogger ?

Edited by Lancez
inappropriate phrase

Guest jasonXXx
Yeah stock Pulse Mini can be painful to use but thankfully with a custom ROM and some cool apps this can be a really nice phone (even better if/when 2.2 is released!).

Launcher Pro is excellent and I also use Advanced task killer (haven't really tested to see if it make a big difference though).

If you like swype/slide keyboards try out ShapeWriter. Personally I found the mini's screen too small to use it effectively so I've switched to the HTC IME keyboard which is the best I've used so far.

Hi do you have apk for the htc keyboard if so can you upload thanks.

Guest Jerry786

I just tried shapewriter and compared to slideit...Its absolutely rubbish. It works fine but the keys are too small and the layout is all over the place

I havent tried Swype, not going to bother either. Will check it out when/if its released. Do you have a working APK for the HTC IME keyboard? This keyboard, which is on my HTC Wildfire is unbelievably good!

Guest CodeWarrior

Jerry786 while I don't disagree with your choice to boycott Israeli products, let's please keep this on topic and leave the politics out.

Hi do you have apk for the htc keyboard if so can you upload thanks.

I havent tried Swype, not going to bother either. Will check it out when/if its released. Do you have a working APK for the HTC IME keyboard? This keyboard, which is on my HTC Wildfire is unbelievably good!

Credit goes to kallt_kaffe for posting it here http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1384425

Guest Jerry786

- original post removed -

This is not a political forum. Please share your political believs / conspiracy plans elsewhere and keep this forum clean.

Regards,

BB

Edited by BigBearMDC
inappropriate

Guest Jerry786
Jerry786 while I don't disagree with your choice to boycott Israeli products, let's please keep this on topic and leave the politics out.

Credit goes to kallt_kaffe for posting it here http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1384425

Agreed but im a truth seeker, i will always defend the indefensible. Thanks for the link :huh: Will try installing it now.

Moderator: I understand

Guest Jerry786

Ignore this thread. Slide it is trash compared to ShapeWriter.

As for advanced task killer.... don't bother downloading it... i have found out you do not need it whatsoever as android takes care of your memory usage beautifully. Task killers harm your system rather then improving it. Uninstalled this piece of junk and phone improved dramatically

Launcher pro; MUST HAVE :huh:

Edited by BigBearMDC
Inappropriate .........