Strange cab request

Guest jappoman

Guest jappoman

Hi all ! :huh:

My question is simple :

I love experiment with new roms, try them, test them etc... But many roms are "too megalite" for me ;) so i want to add some cab that i didn't find anywhere ! Expecially i'm looking for:

-Samsung sms app

-somithing to set the "X" button to close app

-something (a cab or a rom or ANY way) to solve the "8 bit color" issue (i'm really tired about that ...)

i've already found some cab of them somewhere but they often are not update (not from JC2 rom) so ... i will ask to you :( the most updated version of this software !!

thx a lot :D:):D:)

Edited by jappoman

Guest sakisds

If you are on 6.5, you can find a setting to close apps when pressing 'x' in samsung settings. And I don't think there is a way to fix the 16k color problem, I searched a lot of times.

Guest jappoman

"I don't think there is a way to fix the 16k color problem"

... the worst words of all time !!! ..

nothing is possible with some other driver ? maybe from the omnia 2 ?

Guest sakisds
"I don't think there is a way to fix the 16k color problem"

... the worst words of all time !!! ..

nothing is possible with some other driver ? maybe from the omnia 2 ?

Omnia II has the same problem too, in fact, all wm devices have this problem.

I can't notice this problem in the alpha build of android for omnia II, so yeah, its WinMo.

Edit: I just remembered, someone said that he got better colors(video playback) on 6.5.5, but I can't find any rom with 6.5.5 to test.

Edited by sakisds

Guest jappoman

but this problem ... wasn't present in original stock 6.1 rom .... but i don't have that rom anymore ! hmm ... maybe i have a rom without that issue .. a 6.5 vodafone rom.. if i post it could someone study it ?

let me know please :huh:

Guest mardevi
If you are on 6.5, you can find a setting to close apps when pressing 'x' in samsung settings. And I don't think there is a way to fix the 16k color problem, I searched a lot of times.

Setting is present, but enabling it makes no difference. Programs aren't closed by x button.

Guest sakisds

Check the Showcase Taskmanager here.

Use 1.1.0 for wm6.5.3 and 1.0.1b for 6.5. There are details on how to make the 'x' button close apps on the post.

Edited by sakisds