A2SD+ - Some Apps no more working after Phone Reboot

Guest I-Was-Ready

Guest I-Was-Ready

I installed the latest Modaco R8 Rom on my HTC Desire and use a EXT3 Partition with A2SD+

Sometimes after a Reboot of my Phone, i cant open some Applications. When i try to open them i get a Dialog Box "The Application XXXX have been closed unexcepted, Try again"

Nothing works to get this Apps working again only a Deinstallation then Installation procedure works.

Is this known and is there a possible solution for that?

Thanks for your Help.

Regards

Iwasready

Edited by I-Was-Ready

Guest bane_dd
I installed the latest Modaco R8 Rom on my HTC Desire and use a EXT3 Partition with A2SD+

Sometimes after a Reboot of my Phone, i cant open some Applications. When i try to open them i get a Dialog Box "The Application XXXX have been closed unexcepted, Try again"

Nothing works to get this Apps working again only a Deinstallation then Installation procedure works.

Is this known and is there a possible solution for that?

Thanks for your Help.

Regards

Iwasready

Your ext partition data could be corrupted. Also, when rebooting the phone, give it about a minute to load the SD card properly. This might resolve your issues. It it doesn't, I would recommend doing a factory wipe and a fresh install. Don't forget to do an SD card format as well to get rid of any data corruption.