|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest hidehong

Thanks Chef. But energy rom will be able to support Chinese font in rom? Because I tried to fresh the rom with the csc, finish and startup the rom, Chinese will be able to show in "file explorer". But later on, it will be show a block. The chinese font are gone.

So, is there have any solution on display chinese font? Thanks very much.

(Sorry for my really bad English)

Guest jerrypt
Settings is one of the menu items on the bottom line beside the Home icon

scroll left/right on these menu items to look for it

Thanks. I have managed to find that Settings icon, and have removed some of the menu items on the bottom line.

Have done a 'Export Everything' in Settings Export, and hope that the next time when I flashed the rom, my preferred settings will be restored.

Has anyone managed to find a way to backup and restore your customized Quick Links icons after flashing the rom ?

So how are my fellow Omnia users doing ?

thanks again Chef. one minor bug, sometimes when i try to make a phone by tapping a contact's phone number, it will instead dial whatever is on top of my call history. i have to end the call, and try again. and this time, the bug will not happen. do you know why?

Guest sgmem88
power saving mode is not use but wifi disconnect when i lock screen how to fix it Thank you :P :D :huh:

in wireless manager, click menu, click data con. settings, uncheck "sleep"

Guest sgmem88

using it day to day for few months, quick, smooth, loving it

thankyou very much

just it seems to hang or can't wake up every few days of usage and need pull battery, not sure why or what cause it. happen a few time using samsung sms, with gtx version

edit: using TouchPal v4....

Edited by sgmem88

Guest kisocsi

If it is possible, can u tell me the official base-rom i need to have installed in my Omnia2 before i install any of those Energy roms pls????

I mean all part... e-boot, csc, PDA and phone...

thank you so much.

Guest mvinceti
If it is possible, can u tell me the official base-rom i need to have installed in my Omnia2 before i install any of those Energy roms pls????

I mean all part... e-boot, csc, PDA and phone...

thank you so much.

Thanks Agent.

I tried all other roms but every time I came back or to reference or to pure cookies version of your Rom.

Tanks again

Hi Everybody.

Anyone free to help me upload the latest Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Feb.12 on to megaupload? I am having problem to download it from Hotfile.

Thank you! PM me after it. :D

Edited: Thanks! I downloaded already. :D

Edited by AnYhOw

Guest leonardodg

Hi,

I like know if this ROM have support for LEAP auth (wireless) tab in wireless manager? Can all phones support this auth method?

Thanks..

westfall-tytn2review-wifi.png

Edited by leonardodg

Hello. Sorry, that question was not on.

I have a problem with "setting of home page"

When choosing this option, Manila restarts.

í have russian rom 6.5.3 + Manila 2.5 2018 + cookies 2.0.0

may have some solution to this problem?

or, if possible, please give me, the installation cab of Manila in the "My own 'Energy' style" (first rom)

sorry for my english

thanks

Edited by yerba

Guest tugausa
can you give a link to download ENERGY ROM TITANIUM without SENSE ??

sorry to bother... but im looking for this exactely... but i have a question... all the programs and all are installed in this rom as well as the others right? the difference is that is doesnt use sense right?

Guest jerrypt
sorry to bother... but im looking for this exactely... but i have a question... all the programs and all are installed in this rom as well as the others right? the difference is that is doesnt use sense right?

So far, I have not seen pure Titanium updates, without Sense.

One possible workaround. Install one of the Sense ROM, and under Samsung Settings -> Display and Light -> Items on Today, tick on Windows Default instead of HTC Sense.

Personally, I prefer Sense.

Edited by jerrypt

Guest tugausa

yeah i kinda got to that now :D

but i dont know why i dont see the office applications among other things that are listed for this rom... why is it?

oh and I cant connect to NPS to put my contacts and all cause my pc says that my omnia II is in fact HTC Leo... how do i change this back?

Guest RuuddieBoy

How is the memory usage of the latest ROMs with .sencity on it? I am currently running Energy.OMNIA.23151.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Dec.11 and to be honest, it's hell. Just the GUI handler alone uses 45-50MB of RAM. This leaves about 5MB RAM for applications on my ROM. So whenever I start Opera, after opening 2-3 websites Opera crashes because it ran out of RAM. I had to completely disable Sense to have a workable phone.

Is this a bug in my ROM version or is it a known thing that the .sencity ROM only has very little usable RAM left? And if the latter is the case, would a normal Sense skin use less memory?

How is the memory usage of the latest ROMs with .sencity on it? I am currently running Energy.OMNIA.23151.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Dec.11 and to be honest, it's hell. Just the GUI handler alone uses 45-50MB of RAM. This leaves about 5MB RAM for applications on my ROM. So whenever I start Opera, after opening 2-3 websites Opera crashes because it ran out of RAM. I had to completely disable Sense to have a workable phone.

Is this a bug in my ROM version or is it a known thing that the .sencity ROM only has very little usable RAM left? And if the latter is the case, would a normal Sense skin use less memory?

I have the .sencity rom with the windroid theme installed and quick menu instead of the original start menu, i get 60MB in boot and ~40 after a day