|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest ThEGraVmaN

Was unable to connect to an iPod 4G on bluetooth using this ROM. Was able to pair but, was unable to do anything else as all further connection attempts failed.

Guest hazar
hello

i download last energy rom 28.02.2011 touch of glass , but when I instal it's freeze. on the screen show " samsung omnia 2" and don't starup.

it's a problem?????

Is problem solved???

Guest titovramirezb
Is problem solved???

Not.

And too that close the program... any program and not is by ram memory.

I is using actually the ROM´s Michyprima only delay to that the of Energy work good

Guest seksith
1 march sense 2,5 rom same problem after flashıng phone not open screen samsung omnia 2 but nothıng ??

+111 I have same problem

Because File incompleate...

Guest ajsman

hi, i'm having trouble flashing these roms. my omnia get stuck at the boot screen. i tried flashing different version but all provide the same results. When i flash with other roms (not energy roms) they work fine..any thoughts? should i upgrade my mobile firmware or just the pda?

Edited by ajsman

Guest Antony(Rus)
QUOTE(Dr_T @ Mar 3 2011, 21:31)

1 march sense 2,5 rom same problem after flashıng phone not open screen samsung omnia 2 but nothıng ??

+111 I have same problem

Because File incompleate...

See these?

Edited by Antony(Rus)

Guest bavelb1

6.5.X & 6.5|ROM|WWE| Energy Series 21916/28244 Sense 2.5 + Many Variations (See next post)

Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the GSM GT-i8000 Omnia 2 device.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
  • Speed !!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
  • Stability through private beta testing before public release

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy smile.gif

[*]A 28244 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ? smile.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

TWITTER.png

standard.png

Where can i find the download folder?! I am allready logged in, but can't find any files in the first post?!

Can someone please pm me?

Thnx

Guest scorpio44

i tryed OmniaROM ENERGY.nbo and i get ''langpack download skip''on octans downloader& the phone not responding(omnia2 on the screen)

what did i do wrong? :(

(i am using octans v2.11mini,can y give me specific .csc file or something else for this to work?)tnx

Edited by scorpio44

Guest veneno
i tryed OmniaROM ENERGY.nbo and i get ''langpack download skip''on octans downloader& the phone not responding(omnia2 on the screen)

what did i do wrong? :(

(i am using octans v2.11mini,can y give me specific .csc file or something else for this to work?)tnx

Hi scorpio44,

You didn't do anything wrong it seems that all the Roms updated are corrupted in some way.I had the problem too.

I think last version(|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |Feb 28| 21916/28244 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0) have problem after flash rom it's can't boot.

Edited by Dr_T

Guest scorpio44
Hi scorpio44,

You didn't do anything wrong it seems that all the Roms updated are corrupted in some way.I had the problem too.

thx for the reply,it is a pitty because it seems good,have you tested other rom with manila 2,5 that worked(like nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM)? :(

Edited by scorpio44

Guest AnYhOw
I think last version(|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |Feb 28| 21916/28244 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0) have problem after flash rom it's can't boot.

Maybe you can try Re-flashing it? Hope it works for you. (:

Guest exculibert

I think All last version(|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ 28|Feb | 21916/28244 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie/Touch of Glass 2.0) have problem after flash rom it's can't boot.

YES TAHTS RIGHT, All Energy 28 Feb. Serie Rom's can't boot... All Tested.... :(

Guest ignatious

Hi, can anyone help pls?

My O2 battery went flat and now it wont reboot since friday?

Ive tried everything i think, different wall plugs, chargers, USB, battery out etc but it seems dead?

only get charging screen when connected via USB?

Thnx for any advice

Ig

Guest Namar
Hi, can anyone help pls?

My O2 battery went flat and now it wont reboot since friday?

Ive tried everything i think, different wall plugs, chargers, USB, battery out etc but it seems dead?

only get charging screen when connected via USB?

Thnx for any advice

Ig

Have you tried to reflash with an original rom? This may solve your problem.