|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest diverdude

You can tell just by looking at the Roms rather they will boot or not. If the Roms are less then 180 MB (approx.) then they will not work!

The last 2 up-loads (Feb and March) were only 112 MB.......something was missing from the up-loaded Roms. I hope Mr NRG gets it worked out soon.

Thank you Master NRG for ALL your hard work!!

Guest NRGZ28

The ROMs are fixed and will be uploaded shortly.

The problem was... I put too much crap in the ROM and therefore it wont boot, because there's no storage space available for the kernel. So, I removed some of the crap I added... and now all is good.

Guest NRGZ28

I just noticed the "MS TEAM" thread. Their first post is almost an exact replica of the first post in my thread. Why can't anybody be original these days anymore ?!

Guest tapaz
I just noticed the "MS TEAM" thread. Their first post is almost an exact replica of the first post in my thread. Why can't anybody be original these days anymore ?!

Your format is very standard. When you look at Modaco or XDA you will find others also. I think that good first posts often are look-a-likes. But this doesn't mean they are the same.

What important is that your Roms and the Roms from MS TEAM are great and up to date.

Thanks both for that.

Guest longsin

i tried their ROM, it is not stabler than ur, it is Dazzling

Guest wakakakaka

hope i didn't get anyone wrong but i'm sensing some sort of potential flame war under way?

anyway juz wanna say BIG THX to both NRG and MS team for their ROMs, they made our i8000 really nice

so, juz be cool?

i tried the MS rom, and found out it's not as stable as NRG roms. so I switched back to NRG roms. I do appreciate the hard work by both NRG and the MS team though. you guys are amazing!

Guest Hello everybody ^^
yup, i'm using 17 march sense rom. try few hours first before proceed to flash sense city rom

does it able to display chinese words in system ? what's different between Energy's rom and MSTeam's ?

Guest chteh0721
does it able to display chinese words in system ? what's different between Energy's rom and MSTeam's ?

yes it's able to display chinese. you need to flash both of the rom only you can feel the differences. I don't like MS rom because it's 6.5.3 rom where some of my prefer program can't run correctly

Guest Hello everybody ^^
yes it's able to display chinese. you need to flash both of the rom only you can feel the differences. I don't like MS rom because it's 6.5.3 rom where some of my prefer program can't run correctly

could you tell me how to display chinese font in your way by steps ? thx

Guest chteh0721
could you tell me how to display chinese font in your way by steps ? thx

huh? just download energy rom then flash it. remember to enable the erase CSC option if you're using OCTAN 2.4.