|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest eskyo

is there any way to put this in spanish? , which CSC do yo recommend for de 21916 builds ?

thanks!

P.D: first time flashing,

Edited by eskyo

Guest Andim8fg

Hello, congratulations and thanks for the excellent work! I'm using the energy 29022, July 4th, I wonder how can I have the keyboard in landscape mode automatic typing sms?

Guest deadcore

sorry for stupid question.

how can i make video call for sense ROM jul04?

just change registry or install samsung dialer

Thx

just install samsung dialer

Guest Hoshimaru

Hi NRGZ28

Thank you very much for the efforts you put into making these ROMs. I've enjoyed using them ever since I discovered them. Now it is time to say goodbye as I received my Omnia i8700 loaded with Windows Phone 7. Thanks to you and the ROM scene in general, I've become quite interested in mobile development as well and decided to go with WP7 :)

Maybe I'll see you around in the WP7 forums? Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your future endeavors.

Best regards,

Hoshimaru

Guest adam.325

hello

I can't install : Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 and Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04

the screen stay black

thanks

Hi, Im currently using the latest EnergyRom. And when Im try to update the media using the touch player, the touch player will auto close itself when its update is almost complete. It cause problem like it is unable to add all my media files. May I know how I can solve this problem? Thanks everybody! (:

Hi, NRGZ28 ; I can't install me too : Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 and Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04

still the screen stay black... whats wrong? why don't you solve this problem? Thanks for all your effort. :)

I have the same problem. After the Samsung and the colored logo all remains black and activesync does not recognize him. How do you solved?

Guest mirecc21

I have the same problem I try 2 ROMS Dinik Glass 04.&July and Touch Of Glass 04.July.

Still black screen after flash and reboot device :(

Guest adam.325

Hi, NRGZ28 ; I can't install me too : Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 and Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04

still the screen stay black... whats wrong? why don't you solve this problem? Thanks for all your effort. :)

I try many time but always fail. I used Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.02

I have the same problem I try 2 ROMS Dinik Glass 04.&July and Touch Of Glass 04.July.

Still black screen after flash and reboot device :(

It is a problem of rom, installed another rom linking the telephone as well:

1-connected the telephone (without battery) to the cable and the pc

2-prepared octans and press detect

3-enter the battery in the phone and everything goes well

I hope that understand me, i'm italian and use a translator.

Bye

Guest ATE87

Hi mate

I want to use this great rom with arabic language but i can not

I have mounted it using my own csc file wich works with most of roms and arabic are fully functioning in other roms but with yours i can not change language

I ususaly use english with arabic input but with yours i can not

Guest Bassvix

Some feedback about Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04:

1 - Why does the wireless network connects herself to get e-mails if not configured for this?

2 - WiFi spend a lot of battery. (or even without WiFi the spend its anormal)

3 - The configuration of data profiling is not recognized from my SIM Card (AutoConfig Date / ADC.cab solves in part).

4 - Not fix a folder for Default Album. (trying \MyStorage\DCIM\i8000CAM).

5 - Problem: Redial does not work. Reason: the number stored in the dial log is not accepted. For example, I dial 8890-1561, works, is stored in the log 0278890-1561, this number does not accept to be dialed (all my contacts using this pattern and works in other ROMs).

Sugestion: create a Lite ROM with all the customizations of Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04 (tis the best of bests), HTC Sense is deactivated because of low free memory, for sample iGo Primo does not work.

Thanks for all.

Edited by Bassvix

Guest Dimon.71

This problem is ROM, installed another room communicationphone, as well as:

1-connected phone (without battery), the cable and the computer

2 octans prepared and then discover

3-type battery in the phone and all is well.

Council adam.325 not help with the firmware DinikGlass 29 022of July 04. After flashing the screen remains black on the manipulation

buttons or any reactions.

Those who survived a flash dinikglass 29022.02Jily throw on file sharing.

Edited by Dimon.71

• 2 weeks later...

Sense%20Home%20Cookie.pngSense%20Email.pngSense%20Music.pngSense%20Settings.pngSense%20Facebook.pngSense%20CallHistory.png

Start%20Menu.pngStart%20Menu%20Settings.pngStart%20Menu%20Settings%20System.pngStart%20Menu%20Internet.pngStart%20Menu%20Tools.png

Dialer.pngEmail.pngMessaging.pngLockscreen.png

nrgenergize.png

GPSInternetMultimediaOffice MobileToolsOn the Start Menu

List of installed applications

Games

• Bubble Breaker
  • Solitaire
    • Google Maps
      • Opera 9.7
      • Jbed Java
      • RSS Hub
      • Remote Desktop
      • A couple of widgets for ROM Updates
      • Facebook
      • Palringo
      • Messenger
      • Bing
      • Send and Receive All
      • Data Controller
        • FM Radio
        • MP3 Trimmer
        • Voice Recorder
        • YouTube
        • TCPMP
          • Full suite of Office Mobile 2010
            • BsB Tweaks
            • Lock Device
            • Registry Editor
            • PIM Backup
            • FDC TaskManager
            • Wifi Router
            • XDA UC
            • My own Settings Exporter tool
            • Wifi Monster
            • Wifi Router (internet sharing app)
            • Total Commander
            • Rotate Screen (by clicking icon or by pushing down side button)
            • Windows Marketplace

ROM features at a glance:

[*] Very fast startup time. You won't find any startup wizards in this ROM. You'll be up and running in a couple minutes after flashing the ROM and ready to go. No need to spend time to set everything up.

[*] XDA_UC is built in. It will import your custom XML and REG files from your storage card after first boot.

[*] My own Settings Exporter application is found in the Tools folder. Use it to export all your settings after you customize the device. When a new ROM comes down the line, use it to import everything and save time.

[*] Everything is setup to use the phone right after flashing. Sounds, notifications, all options, etc

[*]The HTC Messaging client is removed, leaving the windows built SMS client for much faster texting, but still able to use a nicely skinned Sense text messaging app with "iphone style" messaging bubbles.

Hi How r u Nrgz? hope u well.

i want to try this rom but i cant find file where i can download? plz post the link here.

Thanks very much

DB

Guest Dimon.71

21 916 upper launch. 29 022 lower.Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04.7z. 10 in a row from the top. Skin firmware first. (Energy). And this canEnergy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Jul.04.7z,download. on registration of different wallpapers and artwork.

Guest faisad

good morning

can some one provide me with the link for downloading the July 4th, 2011 i am searching for it every were in the internet but still now results

thanks

Guest andylau913

Thanks for the nice ROM,

downloaded and flashed.

however, i am From China, SMS don't support Chinese language.

It shows a lot of ????????????????????? while i receive messages in Chinese.

Please help me with solution. thanks.

Andy

Guest longsin

Thanks for the nice ROM,

downloaded and flashed.

Andy

i give you, download : http://www.kuaipan.c...94529.htmlfirst setting---samsung setting---system--regional settings-chinese, repack chinese.rar, install msyh.cab then run regedit, first picture--the last line, point 0,1,2,3,4 restart ok

Edited by longsin

Guest longsin

Thanks for the nice ROM,

downloaded and flashed.

Andy

i give you, download : http://www.kuaipan.c...94529.htmlfirst setting---samsung setting---system--regional settings-chineserepack chinese.rar, install msyh.cab then run regedit, first picture--the last line, point 0,1,2,3,4 restart ok

SMS: in messaging, menu---tools--options---point "messaging"----choose "use unicode when necessary ,it is ok

Edited by longsin

Guest andylau913

Thanks for the Chinese language package. I will try it later.

It seems that you are Chinese too. I am in Shenzhen, where are you?

Good day.

Thanks for the nice ROM,

downloaded and flashed.

Andy

i give you, download : http://www.kuaipan.c...94529.htmlfirst setting---samsung setting---system--regional settings-chineserepack chinese.rar, install msyh.cab then run regedit, first picture--the last line, point 0,1,2,3,4 restart ok

Guest longsin

Thanks for the Chinese language package. I will try it later.

It seems that you are Chinese too. I am in Shenzhen, where are you?

Good day.

i have used energy's ROM for long time, you surely success, i am in Wuhan,if you have some question, you can contact me.