|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest marevalo

NGRZ28, I have used your ROMS in my former SEX1 and HTC Pure...and when i tought i have leave behind my flash addiction you show up! :)

Nice hearing from you...wonderful to have your ROM again!

It will give me some time before my phone abducted by an alien android if you know what i mean :P

Hi William,

Can you share the guide here? I don't have access to Kingmobi...thanx!

quote from kingmobi.net:

中文补丁安装说明:

手机区域设置为Chinese,安装压缩包里的TTF 文件到设备,导入注册表 0,1,2,3,重启,ENJOY IT....

有同学反应说不能拼音查找联系人,第一时间出补丁解决这

____________.rar

pinyin.cab

Guest ular_king
quote from kingmobi.net:

中文补丁安装说明:

手机区域设置为Chinese,安装压缩包里的TTF 文件到设备,导入注册表 0,1,2,3,重启,ENJOY IT....

有同学反应说不能拼音查找联系人,第一时间出补丁解决这

i was just wondering..if we could get a ROM liek that cookie rom but with the android slide down lockscreen..that be awesome..please

You'll have that option when I release the 6.5.X ROMs. Still working on them, it'll be a little while.

Lancez.... got a good XIP for a 6.5.X build ? :P

23569 is the lates, as long as i know of. sadly 6.5.3 just won't work on i8000 ( graphic problems, unless chainfire can come up with his brilliant work again in the near future ), shadowangel and kydkylin have been trying for a while, but results are not good on 6.5.3.

i have tried all of your sense ROMs and they are indeed impressive ( speed, the quality of the images and your own customizations, etc. they truely are eye candy ). but due to the lack of RAM on i8000, i think it is better to stick with 6.5s without too many samsung apps ( in my opinions, only keep samsung settings and touch player ). we have enough CABs to choose, users can install what they want. just my 2 cents.

thanks for your great contributions to our community :)

Guest Russian Uncle

Thank you for your work! Your ROMs are excellent. I especially like the Cookie 'Energy' style.

Is it possible to get the Russian version of your ROM?

Sorry for my English (google translator) :P

Guest jmsmartins

i cannot agree more wint Lance

i'm a fan of sense grafics also, but not of it's performance on O2

it's a pitty no one tried hard to make sense 2.1 to fully work on our omnias. i got the feeling it was much more lighter than 2.5.

anyway, atm seems like a waste of time trying to make a stable 6.5.x rom w/ sense, not only because of the white squares, but also because many other issues that are allways being mentioned.

@chef: i didn't try ur roms yet, but the screnies are very hot, keep improving ur roms :P

cheers

J

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest avantgarde280
You'll have that option when I release the 6.5.X ROMs. Still working on them, it'll be a little while.

NRGZ28..can you help me?

do you know how to change default sms(Tmail.exe) to samsung SMS(SMS-MMS.exe) when we click "all message" in messaging Tab??google around but still dont have the answer....

TQ

i cannot agree more wint Lance

i'm a fan of sense grafics also, but not of it's performance on O2

it's a pitty no one tried hard to make sense 2.1 to fully work on our omnias. i got the feeling it was much more lighter than 2.5.

anyway, atm seems like a waste of time trying to make a stable 6.5.x rom w/ sense, not only because of the white squares, but also because many other issues that are allways being mentioned.

@chef: i didn't try ur roms yet, but the screnies are very hot, keep improving ur roms :)

cheers

J

I made a Sense 2.1 ROM before I released the 2.5 ROM. It's nice and fast but it lacks features.. If you guys want to play with it, I can release it here no problem.. it worked fine on my Omnia ? Maybe you guys just didnt get the right dependencies right. I'm an HTC chef so I have them all memorized anyway.. lol

NRGZ28..can you help me?

do you know how to change default sms(Tmail.exe) to samsung SMS(SMS-MMS.exe) when we click "all message" in messaging Tab??google around but still dont have the answer....

TQ

That requires LUA decompiling and modifying and that's a little out of the scope of this ROM for now...:P

That requires LUA decompiling and modifying and that's a little out of the scope of this ROM for now...:P

Actually scratch that... I might have a solution. I'll test it out on my own Omnia here soon and see what I can come up with..

Guest jmsmartins
I made a Sense 2.1 ROM before I released the 2.5 ROM. It's nice and fast but it lacks features.. If you guys want to play with it, I can release it here no problem.. it worked fine on my Omnia ? Maybe you guys just didnt get the right dependencies right. I'm an HTC chef so I have them all memorized anyway.. lol

i think it would be very wellcome :P specially if 2.1 is not as memory hunger as 2.5

now, a little off topic: why did u get an O2 when u allways worked with HTC devices? how do u compair O2 with your HTC devices?

cheers

Guest hsuchitmp
now, a little off topic: why did u get an O2 when u allways worked with HTC devices? how do u compair O2 with your HTC devices?

cheers

+1 :P :) :( i was also wondering why?

Edited by hsuchitmp

The rom is really perfect

Two questions

1.In other roms if we put the phone in silent camera shutter won't make any sound , is possible to enable this in Energy Rom?

2. It seems the rom won't work with Persian language after installing the program , I have never seen this problem in other roms

Thanks

dear arash,

if you change the font system to tahoma it can show persian characters.

Guest itsme_4ucz

Hi NRGZ28,

I recently cabbed out HTC dialer for 6.5.5 and 6.5, I and the Community will be grateful if you could share your dialer packages so that people on 6.5.3 can use it as well... because everyone loves HTC Dialer :P

Please check your PM, I have sent a list of dependencies... Thanks in advance!!!

Guest Arashdn
dear arash,

if you change the font system to tahoma it can show persian characters.

Thanks a lot

It is working ..

Do you have any way for my second problem about camera shutter ?

Guest coltsta
Thanks a lot

It is working ..

Do you have any way for my second problem about camera shutter ?

go into the cabs repository on this forum for the samsung verzion i8000 and there is a post there its a sticky. it has a cab file for getting rid of the shutter sounds for samsung :P