|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest coltsta
did anybode tried marketplace? i get get only cannot connect message. other apps and internet is working. any advice?

works fine with me.

restore your connection settings and reset your phone and try that

works fine with me.

restore your connection settings and reset your phone and try that

yes i tried it but its the same. i flashed 23127 version and its ok, when i flash 21914 problem is back :-)

Guest Sinistersky
You'll have that option when I release the 6.5.X ROMs. Still working on them, it'll be a little while.

Lancez.... got a good XIP for a 6.5.X build ? :P

ok...thank you...it's no problem to wait for an awesome rom :)

Guest Sinistersky
23569 is the lates, as long as i know of. sadly 6.5.3 just won't work on i8000 ( graphic problems, unless chainfire can come up with his brilliant work again in the near future ), shadowangel and kydkylin have been trying for a while, but results are not good on 6.5.3.

i have tried all of your sense ROMs and they are indeed impressive ( speed, the quality of the images and your own customizations, etc. they truely are eye candy ). but due to the lack of RAM on i8000, i think it is better to stick with 6.5s without too many samsung apps ( in my opinions, only keep samsung settings and touch player ). we have enough CABs to choose, users can install what they want. just my 2 cents.

thanks for your great contributions to our community :P

i have to agree with this no matter how i dont ryl like 6.5 roms...kydkylin made a very impressive 6.5.5 rom on JG5 and i am using it on my other omnia...and it is really fast...but i'm sure that if you do remove some of these samsung apps that are not needed rly..you could get almost the same performance...settings and touch player are good...i personaly use S2P combined with S2U2 due to the music controls on the lock screen...but all other apps...i rarely use...oh..and My Files aswell...just my opinion

Hi,

I am not familiar with HTC-like roms.. Is there anyway to enable fullscreen weather animation on Today screen?

Thanks.

By the way, CHT Editor is crashing everytime when i hit Apply :P

Guest Laruku Jr.
Hi,

I am not familiar with HTC-like roms.. Is there anyway to enable fullscreen weather animation on Today screen?

Thanks.

By the way, CHT Editor is crashing everytime when i hit Apply :P

Naman,

I also found this problem however you can restart Sense and all the settings is applied.

Guest darkworldzz
Hi,

If you have flashed cookie ver, you can ad quick link under toggle switch and add weather toggle..

If standard ver just switch to weather wallpaper.. But who wants to enable that and lagg the phone up..

can any1 help me with SMS-MMS.exe (samsung messaging).. i can find this under windows directory, i want to create a short cut for sms-mms.exe file on the start menu or under prgrams..i want to use this link in Sense quicklinks.

If you have flashed cookie ver, you can ad quick link under toggle switch and add weather toggle..

If standard ver just switch to weather wallpaper.. But who wants to enable that and lagg the phone up..

Thank Youu :P

Naman,

I also found this problem however you can restart Sense and all the settings is applied.

Laruku Jr.,

Most of the settings, yes. But some of them are not saved in CHT Editor. So they can not be applied :P

Guest avantgarde280
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY SENCE CLOCK LIKE energy rom? i mean how add analog clock in my sence. my rom is rapid_sence

easy way..flash energy ROM for sure... :)

hard way..gooooogle.... :P

Guest Laruku Jr.
Laruku Jr.,

Most of the settings, yes. But some of them are not saved in CHT Editor. So they can not be applied :P

Oops, I don't check all the settings, just the one that I've used. Sorry.

Guest Laruku Jr.

After using the ROM for several days, I just found some ways to relieve the memory usage and performance issue of this ROM and want to share if anyone interesting:

1. Change the clock of home screen to one other than "Dual flip and analog clock". I chose "Analog clock 1". Or even remove the widget item that you don't use.

2. Reduce the number of Quicklinks pages. For me, I only use 1 page for Quicklinks.

2. Enable CHT lockscreen to replace the default WM lockscreen. CHT lockscreen consumes less memory than the default one.

3. Change the animation of home screen to "Simple" not "Optimized" because our device is the slower one which suited to Simple animation.

4. Remove some of tabs that you don't use. For me, they're Mail, Internet, Photos & Videos, Music, Twitter, Facebook, and Call History

If anyone have other tips, please suggest further.

Guest koko5800
i have tried all of your sense ROMs and they are indeed impressive ( speed, the quality of the images and your own customizations, etc. they truely are eye candy ). but due to the lack of RAM on i8000, i think it is better to stick with 6.5s without too many samsung apps ( in my opinions, only keep samsung settings and touch player ). we have enough CABs to choose, users can install what they want. just my 2 cents.

thanks for your great contributions to our community :)

+1 :P

Guest fifd2005
After using the ROM for several days, I just found some ways to relieve the memory usage and performance issue of this ROM and want to share if anyone interesting:

1. Change the clock of home screen to one other than "Dual flip and analog clock". I chose "Analog clock 1". Or even remove the widget item that you don't use.

2. Reduce the number of Quicklinks pages. For me, I only use 1 page for Quicklinks.

2. Enable CHT lockscreen to replace the default WM lockscreen. CHT lockscreen consumes less memory than the default one.

3. Change the animation of home screen to "Simple" not "Optimized" because our device is the slower one which suited to Simple animation.

4. Remove some of tabs that you don't use. For me, they're Mail, Internet, Photos & Videos, Music, Twitter, Facebook, and Call History

If anyone have other tips, please suggest further.

Thanks

How much memory did you save with these tips