|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest kongming0gn

First of, thank you for this ROM... it does eat a lot of RAM, as all sense ui's do, but i notice inspite of that, touch reaction is still fast.

One thing though, I noticed that the alarm sound goes up only once. On 'Touch Clock', there is an option to make the alarm sound repeat until you stop it manualy. Is there a way to do this on this ROM's alarm? perhaps using registry?

Thanks a lot!

Guest hawkish

hi omnians

for better use u must reduce brigthness and select wallpaper in high quality. for me the rom works faster expect some bugs. omnians dont worry this is the first rom. but l think the ram issue is due to the system and it is better to go back to the previous series systems. may energy have solution.

Edited by hawkish

Guest vyrus90

hi, first of thank you for this beautiful rom, and sorry for my english not very fair..

could someone explain me how to activate the "flip" of clock?

Because i try to activate this with CHTeditor, bat the phone gives me error (even restarting the sense nothing happens).

Thanks and congratulations again for this rom!

Edited by vyrus90

Guest Laruku Jr.
Thanks

How much memory did you save with these tips

I can't exactly find the exact number but I think it's around 3-4 MB. I just want to hold the minimum of free RAM to be around 30MB because after it falls less than 30MB, the system performance drop dramatically.

If all goes well, I'm going to upload a Sense 2.1 ROM as well, for you guys to play with and a 21916 Titanium ROM.

I have about 65 Megs free on bootup with the Sense 2.1 ROM and then it settles to about 60... Not too bad, for a "fully loaded" ROM. Uploading it now...

p.s. I'm including the HD2 dialer from now on, since the HTC dialer obviously doesn't support Samsung's front camera. I will cook in Samsung's dialer as well, for people that want to video call.

Edited by NRGZ28

Well, there are still some errors or not-working functions in sep04 builds but i am not sure the dev is following this topic..

Of course he is.... But you can't expect Sense to work PERFECTLY on a non-htc device, do you ? lol That would be ridiculous :P There's going to be some bugs that I simply can't solve, things like CHTEditor crashing. CHTEditor was made by paul at XDA and he's no longer supporting it. I dont think it'll ever be fixed to work on the Samsung.

Guest hawkish
What do you mean "Standard" ?

:P a standard reference

energy l think and l confirm that the major problem is

wvga size used not fit to the omnia one l saw it larger

thanks

Guest hawkish

.... and l confirm that for exemple on lockscreen thre is no place for date. also when to go back from people tab to home tab l ve an sensation that l stretch the screen

wvga used is heavy and larger than omnia one

and so ram will be tired man

l found the screen freezing many times

Edited by hawkish

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
23569 is the lates, as long as i know of. sadly 6.5.3 just won't work on i8000 ( graphic problems, unless chainfire can come up with his brilliant work again in the near future ), shadowangel and kydkylin have been trying for a while, but results are not good on 6.5.3.

i have tried all of your sense ROMs and they are indeed impressive ( speed, the quality of the images and your own customizations, etc. they truely are eye candy ). but due to the lack of RAM on i8000, i think it is better to stick with 6.5s without too many samsung apps ( in my opinions, only keep samsung settings and touch player ). we have enough CABs to choose, users can install what they want. just my 2 cents.

thanks for your great contributions to our community :)

Amen to that, Lancez, I think that would be a great way down to a cozy RAM setup! :(

But maybe it would help to have a single cab list tested on NRG's ROM and posted here for download since not all CABs out there work fine on all ROM versions/releases. Just my 2 cents... :(

Now, a little problem looking for solution that will need some expert out there to put me out of my misery... hehehe

On any of NRGs Sense ROMs I tested (GTX, Cookie and Glass) the HTC dialer would not add my default opperator code (I'm a VIVO client here in Brazil) when I made a call, causing any calls made with an area code in font of the phone number to not be completed.

Since all my contacts are always saved with the area code so I can make my calls in roaming and any long distance/international calls easier that is really something inconvenient.

Is there a way to set this HTC dialer to use the default opperator code the same way it's done on Shadowangel's Sense ROMs? I REALLY love HTC dialer and would really like to stick with it instead of Samsung's. But if it's not possible, it's just a matter of instaling Samsung dialer and all goes back to normal or would I need to set up anything?

C'mon, experts, ball is on your court now. Help the poor newbie here, plz!!! :P

Amen to that, Lancez, I think that would be a great way down to a cozy RAM setup! :(

But maybe it would help to have a single cab list tested on NRG's ROM and posted here for download since not all CABs out there work fine on all ROM versions/releases. Just my 2 cents... :)

Now, a little problem looking for solution that will need some expert out there to put me out of my misery... hehehe

On any of NRGs Sense ROMs I tested (GTX, Cookie and Glass) the HTC dialer would not add my default opperator code (I'm a VIVO client here in Brazil) when I made a call, causing any calls made with an area code in font of the phone number to not be completed.

Since all my contacts are always saved with the area code so I can make my calls in roaming and any long distance/international calls easier that is really something inconvenient.

Is there a way to set this HTC dialer to use the default opperator code the same way it's done on Shadowangel's Sense ROMs? I REALLY love HTC dialer and would really like to stick with it instead of Samsung's. But if it's not possible, it's just a matter of instaling Samsung dialer and all goes back to normal or would I need to set up anything?

C'mon, experts, ball is on your court now. Help the poor newbie here, plz!!! :P

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendSetting]

"SupportHomeDialing"=dword:00000001

"EnableHomeDialing"=dword:00000001

Those should already be enabled in my ROMs...

:P a standard reference

energy l think and l confirm that the major problem is

wvga size used not fit to the omnia one l saw it larger

thanks

.... and l confirm that for exemple on lockscreen thre is no place for date. also when to go back from people tab to home tab l ve an sensation that l stretch the screen

wvga used is heavy and larger than omnia one

and so ram will be tired man

l found the screen freezing many times

What exactly are you talking about man ?! I dont understand what you're saying...

Guest itsme_4ucz

Hi NRG,

If you are not able to share the packages, can you make a standalone HTC dialer cab for 6.5.3 ?

Or atleast let me know which version/rom's ext packages ure using...

Thanks!!

Edited by itsme_4ucz

Guest hsuchitmp
Changelog

September 8th, 2010

• 21916 Builds
  • Special CFC treatment to all ROMs for improved graphics quality. Thank Chainfire, he's the man!
  • Removed white notification skin from GTX ROMs.. it clashed too much
  • GTX Theme cleaned up
  • GTX Double dots in calendar graphic glitch fixed
  • Normal Start Menu view restored
  • Updated some Dinik icons
  • Fixed GTX "line through clock" problem
  • Various small improvements.. as usual
  • Increased amount of free RAM !
  • Removed video call dialer, as it doesn't work on the Samsung.

thank you for the update NRGZ28!!! major bugs fixed. thank you so much!!!! :P

Edited by hsuchitmp