|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

Yeah, both settings are enabled but still not working.

But I just observed something that seems strange, at least to my newbie me... :(

When I posted yesterday I was testing your Sense 2.1 just to see if RAM would still be an issue. While I was checking all the functions, options, etc I happened to check the System/Version/Device on Samsung Settings and discovered that the CSC version was blank. Since I never flash CSC parts cause I don't have my original one to go back to (newbie with good sense limits himself to .nb0 parts only hehehe) I thought it was weird. Just to double checked I went to Input Method and configured Samsung Keypad and it's T9 for portuguese. Keyboard started working with acentuated vowels but T9 would not turn on, no matter what.

Well, since I had flashed your ROM over the SB30 I was testing before I decided to do a fresh start changing my device language back to original Pt-BR so I would have my official ROM back running (I've never flashed .mst ROMs so still on Samsung's original for recovery). This time I flashed the Sense 2.5 Cookie from Sep, 8th. And met the same situation: operator code won't be added on a call using area code (and both registry settings above are enabled by default), CSC version info missing, Samsung's keypad changes to portuguese but T9 won't work... :P

Ok now is the time for the experts again. Any ideas on that one, guys? :(

Well, I just found a link to the original VIVO ROM posted here (thanks a lot Marcel) and downloaded it so I would feel more free to mess around a bit more with my Omnia2. I still couldn't find a solution to the missing CSC version problem nor the opperator code not being applied to area coded phone numbers and still need help on those. :(

But after reading some stuff here and there something occured to me on the portuguese T9 matter. It seems that chefs don't cook langpacks in the ROMs, is that right? Is that too much trouble to do it? If I wanted to try it, where should I start? I was already able to extract the language pack sections from my original VIVO ROM using Rodrigo's O2Util (btw, thanks a lot for the tool and how to, Rodrigo!). Is it possible to merge it with a finished ROM by spliting it then building again including the langpack sections or it needs to be done from scratch? If possible, how should it be done? Would it be a step to solve portuguese T9 not working issue? :)

Give me a hand here, chefs, newbie got ideas but too little knowledge! :P

Guest jeffrey2000

Ur rom looks and feels great but I would really like the Dinik style rom with wm 6.5.3 (JH2) with sense 2.5 (2018+). Are you planning such a version by any chance? :P

Hi NRG very beautiful rom I like the graphics. I see some bugs though though I am not sure if this was already mentioned. They are specifically on samsung apps. These are:

1. Touch Calendar - when you open it and make a new appointment, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

2. Samsung Clock - when you open it and make a new alarm, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

3. Smart Memo - when you open it press menu then cancel then yes, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

4. Voice Recorder - when you open it press cancel, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

These were true on your sep 4 and sep 8 energy cookie roms. Tried several times repeating flashing but same bugs appear.

Another bug on your sep 4 rom is also on facebook having a button below when opening it. This was gone though on your sep 8 rom.

Guest HominusNocturna

Wonderful ROM. Congrats.

But, I'm having a problem, flashed with JH2 Eboot, CSC and tried both Cookie GTX and DinikGlass and wi-fi isn't working at all. And Flashed with official JH2 it works.

Thanks in advance.

Guest avantgarde280
Wonderful ROM. Congrats.

But, I'm having a problem, flashed with JH2 Eboot, CSC and tried both Cookie GTX and DinikGlass and wi-fi isn't working at all. And Flashed with official JH2 it works.

Thanks in advance.

did u try to restore connection 1st before trying wifi?

Happy to see you here :P

And you're right, am not looking for a perfect rom. I can clearly say that your roms are best in Sense roms..

After the rom upgrade, i reinstall the Cookie's Home Tab and and give a second restart, the crashing problem is all gone. May be this action should be considered in rom installation process. After the first boot with reference rom, CHTs should be installed and then a second restart could resolve the problem.

Did not work for me. I downloaded the editor from XDA-developers, installed it, restart and still got the error. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I'm using the great Cookie Energy Rom.

Thanks NRGZ28 for this great ROM and the support.

Hi NRG,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME WORK!

Played around a bit with your Rom. Looks really nice!

But it still has to high Ram consumption for me.

I would love tho have this Rom(only in WM6.5.3) running on my Omnia for daily use.

I love the progs, you included.

I´ll have an eye on your thread. Perhaps some Day Sense will be small enough to fit to my Omnia.

Keep up your good work.

Regards!

Ur rom looks and feels great but I would really like the Dinik style rom with wm 6.5.3 (JH2) with sense 2.5 (2018+). Are you planning such a version by any chance? :P

Some request, waiting for 6.5.3 release

My!! the 2.1 ver looks tempting!!

Flashing now!! Thanks NRG for the 2.1.. The only 2.1 cooked rom was by KC previously..

Hi,

PLEASE report about memory consumption aftersome usage.

58MB after boot looks nice. But........ after some time?

Regards

Hi Guys,

Did any of you also had these issues on the sept 8 roms? Can you try? Thanks!

1. Touch Calendar - when you open it and make a new appointment, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

2. Samsung Clock - when you open it and make a new alarm, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

3. Smart Memo - when you open it press menu then cancel then yes, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

4. Voice Recorder - when you open it press cancel, the tab below is just turned into a white/gray bar.

Guest zyberace

Dear NRGZ,

Your rom (Sep 8) is getting better. It seems to have more ram than the previous rom. I really enjoy and like your work.

Thank for your effort. :P

Hi Guys,

Did any of you also had these issues on the sept 8 roms? Can you try? Thanks!

I confirm that for Touch Calendar and Samsung Clock. In Smart Memo and Voice Recorder, there are menus but on a gray bar.

Edited by zyberace

hi NRGZ28

i flash your Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08, it si very wonderful , i like it .but i don't know which CSC, I used I8000UCZCJC4.csc, and i fix to chinese, add register.always there are some E.

please tell me ,i use which CSC is good?

hi NRGZ28

i flash your Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08, it si very wonderful , i like it .but i don't know which CSC, I used I8000UCZCJC4.csc, and i fix to chinese, add register.always there are some E.

please tell me ,i use which CSC is good?

also have the same question..i like your rom but does it require any csc flashing?

hope there'es another one coming 'cause i'm really looking forward to it..tnx for sharing your work..

Guest darkworldzz
Hi,

PLEASE report about memory consumption aftersome usage.

58MB after boot looks nice. But........ after some time?

Regards

Ah well for me after i opened a few stuff and close it became about 40mb of free ram.. plus i didnt like the clock and the white clock cab isnt working.. So flashed back to cookie rom :P If i use S3clock at 954mhz sense is as smooth as that of 2.1 :)

Dear NRGZ,

Your rom (Sep 8) is getting better. It seems to have more ram than the previous rom. I really enjoy and like your work.

Thank for your effort. :)

I confirm that for Touch Calendar and Samsung Clock. In Smart Memo and Voice Recorder, there are menus but on a gray bar.

Thanks zyberace!

Hi NRG, I hope you can check this bugs out before your next release :P

Guest pavel1234546

Hi... I think I found a bug in last release of ROM. Its perfect, but if you try to play movie on YOUTUBE than following dialog appear: The video cannot be played.

Does anyone know what to do ??? In release from 4th sep. it worked.

Thanks

P.

Guest redzone321
And why not cook a sense 2.5 ROM with wm 6.1? Free RAM available is much more

+1MILLION!!

I have managed to get sense 2.5 on 6.1 using a cab but would realy prefer a cook build one as I have issues with the cab that i know has been fixed with cook builds!

I have roughly 85-90 mb of ram on boot with wm6.1 which eliminates the ram issues plagueing our omnia 2!!