|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest zyberace
Hi... I think I found a bug in last release of ROM. Its perfect, but if you try to play movie on YOUTUBE than following dialog appear: The video cannot be played.

Does anyone know what to do ??? In release from 4th sep. it worked.

Thanks

P.

It is exactly what pavel said, YouTube used to work in Sep04 Rom but fail in this release.

Guest Groundplayer

can you cook a JH1(6.5) ULTRA lite sense rom? with no added programs and all the tabs updated to 2018. without facebook tab, twitter tab, stock tab, document tab and call history tab

Guest HominusNocturna

Hey, NRGZ, dunno if it is possbile in your ROMs, but it's just a suggestion, I don't know if you have ever tried any SB series ROM from Sonblack. Well, his ROMs have a nice feature, you can change your entire theme, imagine, your are now using Cookie, and you want to change it to Cookie GTX. In this case you'll have to flash your phone. In his ROMs he has several themes in which you can change as an option without having to reflash, simply changing the theme. Don't know if that's possible since it's Sense-based, but it's just a suggestion, great work btw.

can you cook a JH1(6.5) ULTRA lite sense rom? with no added programs and all the tabs updated to 2018. without facebook tab, twitter tab, stock tab, document tab and call history tab

There is a lot of ULTRA lite rom around. Many people like twitter and facebook tab. For me, I really love to have facebook, stock and call history tab.

If you want a "ULTRA Lite" rom, you might want to try another thread not here.

hi NRGZ28

i flash your Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08, it si very wonderful , i like it .but i don't know which CSC, I used I8000UCZCJC4.csc, and i fix to chinese, add register.always there are some E.

please tell me ,i use which CSC is good?

I think you can flash whatever CSC you like. I have flashed many different CSC and play around (different country). I think CSC contain carrier setting, country setting, bootup image all kinds of stuffs.

Did not work for me. I downloaded the editor from XDA-developers, installed it, restart and still got the error. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I'm using the great Cookie Energy Rom.

Thanks NRGZ28 for this great ROM and the support.

I tried 8Sept dinik version. The Cookie tab working fine now. No errors or freeze

And why not cook a sense 2.5 ROM with wm 6.1? Free RAM available is much more

Yes, it will free up a lot of ram on v6.1 but lost a lot of v6.5 features such as new version of poutlook, ie, etc.

For vm6.1, if you connect company exchange server, you will have some problems. I am using company email a lot on my VM.

If your company have Exchnage 2010, you can backup/send/recive SMS on exchange server and from VM6.5 poutlook.

I really would like to have VM6.5 than vm6.1

Hi.. I'm Using Speedfrog JH2 6.5.3.nb0 Rom + bigboss_Manila_2.5_2018_full.cab . it's cool but How can i Change My Clock SENCE like ENERGY ROM? I mean how can I Add Analog Clock? I'm using CHTEditor.v1.8.5.1.CAB + Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.8.5.cab and franwellas_certina_ds_podium.cab Clock ! but I cant Add analog clock in my sence And My white default clock Dont change :P please help me to change my sence like Energy sence :) I'm Realy Confuse.

thnak you very Much

Edited by omniall

Guest avantgarde280
ultra lite rom plz :P

just sense,samsung setting,samsung keyboard and touch player

ur rom is my number one now.

Did u ever heard "energyRom" before?or use any HTC device before? if i were u..go find another lite ROM in other thread with sense 2.5..so many of it..why need to ask here..i'm following nrgz28 since im using raphael..then rhodium (till now)..and now on my omnia 2..but so many not appreaciate him well..i dont know why... :)

Guest williamwong
Hi.. I'm Using Speedfrog JH2 6.5.3.nb0 Rom + bigboss_Manila_2.5_2018_full.cab . it's cool but How can i Change My Clock SENCE like ENERGY ROM? I mean how can I Add Analog Clock? I'm using CHTEditor.v1.8.5.1.CAB + Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.8.5.cab and franwellas_certina_ds_podium.cab Clock ! but I cant Add analog clock in my sence And My white default clock Dont change :) please help me to change my sence like Energy sence :( I'm Realy Confuse.

thnak you very Much

It's so easy. Just flash Energy ROMs. Only NRGZ28 be able to let the layout operating on our Omnia2. :P

Guest zyberace

Dear NRGZ28

I have a problem with HTC Calendar Picker in Sept.08 Rom as it crashs Agenda Fusion all the time. I noticed that the latest Sense rom from other cookers have overcome this issue already. Maybe replacing standard calendarpicker.dll file can help, anybody?

Edited by zyberace

Hi.. I'm Using Speedfrog JH2 6.5.3.nb0 Rom + bigboss_Manila_2.5_2018_full.cab . it's cool but How can i Change My Clock SENCE like ENERGY ROM? I mean how can I Add Analog Clock? I'm using CHTEditor.v1.8.5.1.CAB + Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.8.5.cab and franwellas_certina_ds_podium.cab Clock ! but I cant Add analog clock in my sence And My white default clock Dont change :) please help me to change my sence like Energy sence :( I'm Realy Confuse.

thnak you very Much

just use energy rom. cht editor and cookie home tab work only on energy rom ( no one have fixed problem expect the man ENRG28). only the way to use cht and cookie on other rom install gtx theme on compatible sense (read gtx theme thread). :P here all fixed !!

Guest speedfrog

thnak you very Much

install this cab file :P

post-608080-1284202603_thumb.jpg

Guest becosemsaida
install this cab file :)

post-608080-1284202603_thumb.jpg

Hi, all

Well i have been away for a week and just started to put my reading up to date :( :P

I've seen a new set of roms from nrg and maybe now there is a bit more free ram available???

Can someone tell me how this is working out, i've read a comment on xda of this rom (i have to agree with him although i know thing WILL get better in time) and if there is a bit more memeory to use now???

Please advice as soon as you can.

Currently having a stock rom (latest) and have about 40-50mb of memory free after a week without resetting the device doing all kind of stuff with it.

Please someone can tell me if it's now usable on a daily basis???

@nrg, speedfrog and all others: i know its hard work doing all this stuff and have to read sometimes some negative opinions but i also know that things are going to be allright in time. I had this experience with the htc devices and (i had more time then) helped some of the cooks out with some beta-testing. So if i may be a bit persistent some times please excuse me :( :(

Guest tsukuyomi

This ROM Update is ok and it works up to 98% of my expectation. the only thing that is missing that dont work is the background that change with the hour of the day. It dont work on this ROM. I have customize the 24 of them in a package that i have uploaded, so i dont know if you will integrate it in your next update of just make it possible to work independently.

Diamond_BackgroundChanger_Installer_v0.5.cab

post-641647-1284225320_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225336_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225345_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225354_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225362_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225380_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225394_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225405_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225417_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225427_thumb.jpg

post-641647-1284225436_thumb.jpg

AutomaticWallpaperChanger.zip

hi omnians

about sound issue you can install wow hd and the sound is fixed. also touch player ' s wow hd enabled. Men you have two wow hd sound working in same time!! when you enable wow in touch player go to settings and enable also wow in it. believe never heard a sound effects like that. :P

first install security off then wow hd and soft reset. enjoy

Security_Off.cab

SRS_WOW_HD_OMNIA2.CAB

Edited by hawkish

Guest becosemsaida

Need some explaining for this please??????????

Ok, i tried your latest cookie rom since there was no reply to my question about the memory available and came up with 55 at boot-up and have now after 4 hours still about 35-40 available this is definitly going the right way............

Now if anyone can explain the following: i had the latest stock rom from samsung installed (JH2) with eboot, phone and csc. I flashed your rom and start playing around with it, at a certain point i changed my language (stupid me) just to try it and it did a few resets, i was adviced, and after the last reset it booted up with the nb0 from samsung, no sense no htc programs, nothing NO TRACE of the rom i installed????????????????? All my configs were gone, all my data was gone just a "new" samsung phone with latest samsung rom. How could this happen????? Ok, i tried already to find an answer for this strange effect here and in other forums but couldn't find an explanation. I afterwards changed the language again to wwe but no sense or rom!!!!!

Since the "original" rom still is available on the phone maybe if you guys can "clean" it up we might have a bit more ram available??? Just an observation but if anyone wants to try do the following: Flash stock rom (complete with csc, eboot and nb0 (mst) files), flash with energy rom (the one i tried) after boot-up try to change the language to something else but wwe (try russian) and after boot-up and configs are done you get the stock rom back.............

Just trying to arrange a solution for the low memory available after flashing since it seems that the stock rom is still available after flash "eating" up a big peace.

Guest avantgarde280
Need some explaining for this please??????????

Ok, i tried your latest cookie rom since there was no reply to my question about the memory available and came up with 55 at boot-up and have now after 4 hours still about 35-40 available this is definitly going the right way............

Now if anyone can explain the following: i had the latest stock rom from samsung installed (JH2) with eboot, phone and csc. I flashed your rom and start playing around with it, at a certain point i changed my language (stupid me) just to try it and it did a few resets, i was adviced, and after the last reset it booted up with the nb0 from samsung, no sense no htc programs, nothing NO TRACE of the rom i installed????????????????? All my configs were gone, all my data was gone just a "new" samsung phone with latest samsung rom. How could this happen????? Ok, i tried already to find an answer for this strange effect here and in other forums but couldn't find an explanation. I afterwards changed the language again to wwe but no sense or rom!!!!!

Since the "original" rom still is available on the phone maybe if you guys can "clean" it up we might have a bit more ram available??? Just an observation but if anyone wants to try do the following: Flash stock rom (complete with csc, eboot and nb0 (mst) files), flash with energy rom (the one i tried) after boot-up try to change the language to something else but wwe (try russian) and after boot-up and configs are done you get the stock rom back.............

Just trying to arrange a solution for the low memory available after flashing since it seems that the stock rom is still available after flash "eating" up a big peace.

are you really reading? i thought everybody know about this...hm...:( try reading search and regoogling again my friend... :P

ni lagi sengal...buang mase aku bace.. :) knp la masih wujud org mcm ni...

did u try to restore connection 1st before trying wifi?

Hi, everybody!

Dear NRGZ28, I also have problem with wifi, it connects, but there is no connection. I've tried to restore connections, soft reset device, but nothing.

Edited by ra6o74

Guest avantgarde280
Hi, everybody!

Dear NRGZ28, I also have problem with wifi, it connects, but there is no connection. I've tried to restore connections, soft reset device, but nothing.

have u try to hard reset...or maybe re-flasing..i dont have this kind of problem at all... :P