|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest speedfrog
WHAT IS THIS ROM ?!!!! PLEASE SELESCT LINK, THANK YOU !

1. dont quote the first/third post.

the download link is in the second post

post-608080-1284239771_thumb.jpg

Edited by speedfrog

Guest HominusNocturna
have u try to hard reset...or maybe re-flasing..i dont have this kind of problem at all... :P

Hey, I was having the same problem. Apparently DHCP is not working properly. I fixed this problem by setting a static IP address, gateway and DNS.

Guest fifd2005

Hi

I don't know if I missed somewhere but I cant find how to disable some of the tabs

My expectation is if I disable unused ones I could get some more free ram, Is taht right and How can I do

Thanks

Guest speedfrog
Hi

I don't know if I missed somewhere but I cant find how to disable some of the tabs

My expectation is if I disable unused ones I could get some more free ram, Is taht right and How can I do

Thanks

in the home tab: Menu-edit home tabs

Guest fifd2005
in the home tab: Menu-edit home tabs

Thank you for this quick response

I use Cookie Energy 8 Sept version

When I press menu I see 4 edit related menu items

Cookie's Home Tab Editor

Edit Quiclinks

Edit home layaout

Edit lock screen Layout (inactive)

None of them give tab enable/disable option

Is it something different in mine

Cookie's Home Tab Editor

Edit Quiclinks

Edit home layaout

Use your finger to go to the settingspage. Then choose Personalize. I think that is what you are looking for.

Guest fifd2005
Use your finger to go to the settingspage. Then choose Personalize. I think that is what you are looking for.

Thank you very much

It is there

How I missed :P

I is easy

Guest speedfrog

Cookie's Home Tab Editor

Edit Quiclinks

Edit home layaout

sorry i didnt know that you was using CHT... :P

DESDE ESPAÑA UN FUERTE SALUDO,ES LA MEJOR ROM QUE HAY PARA EL OMNIA 2 ,EN CUANTO PUEDA TE COLABORO UN SALUDO Y GRACIAS NRGZ28 ENERGY.

A STRONG GREETING FROM SPAIN, WHICH IS THE BEST ROM FOR OMNIA 2, YOU CAN COOPERATE AS AN ENERGY NRGZ28 GREETINGS AND THANKS. :P

@Borfas

i allready told you where the download link is, look at post 476

Just wanted to say I appreciate you taking the time to respond to all the newb questions (even though it's as stupid as that one... omg.. ). I obviously don't have the time visit this thread as much as I'd want... Too busy with my HTC toys.. hehe

have u try to hard reset...or maybe re-flasing..i dont have this kind of problem at all... :P

Hi!

No I didn't make a hard reset, but reflashing YES. When I use JH1 stock rom everything with wifi is OK, there is no need to restore connections, soft-, hardresets, etc.

I have two questions - why there is a BLANK CSC version in NRGZ28 ROM? and is it possible to remove/restore lefs soft key named ACTION to PHONE?

hi ,NRGZ28

thank your work ,i try your Sense2.1.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08 and Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08 .

Sense2.1.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08 is terse, the speed is good, if can add 2.5 clock,it is more good. can i add the circular clock?

Sense2.1.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08 is lively,but speed is a little bad.

Edited by longsin

Da ce-ai ma, nu sti sa citesti ? Ti-a zis omu' ala unde sa te uiti... Chiar nu vezi ?!

eu am sa iti spun tie ceva frate, eu am downoaldat toate rom-urile din prima pagina si doar unu singur e 6.5.x restu sunt 6.5(adica toate au start-ul sus, nu jos!!!), de fapt unu e 6.5.x dar nu are touchFlo ! si care este link-ul acela 476 ?

Edited by Borfas

Hello ,

Thank you NRGZ28 for your great job

why TCMP player and Parlingo are removed on 8 sep version ??

بابا آرش جان این سوالا چیه میپرسی! خوب برو نصبش کن ! دیگه چرا لینکشو برداشته مگه مهمه؟؟؟

Guest pavel1234546
Hi... I think I found a bug in last release of ROM. Its perfect, but if you try to play movie on YOUTUBE than following dialog appear: The video cannot be played.

Does anyone know what to do ??? In release from 4th sep. it worked.

Thanks

P.

Any suggestions ?? Pls, help.

Guest piratecom

Hi, I like this roms, thanks for all and specialy to NRGZ28.

Well, when I ´m going to change the wallpaper in CHT editor to HQ the program crash, but now I know how to do it without this happening.

With one program we can change the registry of CHT. Go to HKCU\\Software\HTC\Manila\CoOkie.Wall.Mode and change the value from 0 to 2 (regular quality to HQ quality Wallpaper).

We can change other things following the same root.