|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

I'm using Standard Reference, but it's freezing my O2 (happend 3 times today). Also, when rotating the screen (using hardware buttons) at home tab, causes a weired behavior (the home tab appears "shrinked").

I'll move to GTK or Cookie today night.

Anyway, thanks for the work, it's being a great addtion to have you working on O2 roms.

Dear NRGZ28,

I'm so eager to flash your ROM to my phone, looks a lot of temptation on it. Unfortunately I never made successfully download it from hotfile. I've tried three to four times but always ended up with download fail. I had no problem to download other ROM from another site other than hotfile. So, it would be appreciated if you can provide a mirror for your ROM.

Much appreciated for your hard work.

Guest fifd2005

Everythings going so good

Thank you NRGZ28

I personalized Cookie version

I closed unwanted tabs (thanks speedfrog)

Very usefull ROM

Only two things left needs to fixed for me

1. When I open contact list and keybord together (for search) contact list get squeezed and become unreadable. This is an important problem

I tried gtx vesion also problem was same. I dont know why anybody else havent reported this yet.

2. The last one is the RAM problem you know this. If you can give 10-20 Mb more I think it will be enough.

I am going to wait and I hope you will fix

Thank you very much NRGZ28

Guest cascaleon

NRGZ28 I tried a few roms, but urs is woow!

I just happen to have a problem. How do I disable the SIM CARD pin security. In Europe it is usual for operators to sell SIM cards with a PIN protection. So everything was great!

Now Im in America and its not like that. Despite the fact that it is an unlocked phone i cant use it if i dont remove that Pin security which is there everytime i turn on the phone.

Can anyone give me a hand here!?

Thank you and keep up the excelent work!

Hi NRGZ28,

Thanks for the great ROM, your screenshot of the Dinik Glass ROM is 6.5.x version, but when I download and flashed, it came out to be 6.5 version, do you have the 6.5.x version ? thanks.

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

Well, I just found a link to the original VIVO ROM posted here (thanks a lot Marcel) and downloaded it so I would feel more free to mess around a bit more with my Omnia2. I still couldn't find a solution to the missing CSC version problem nor the opperator code not being applied to area coded phone numbers and still need help on those. :P

But after reading some stuff here and there something occured to me on the portuguese T9 matter. It seems that chefs don't cook langpacks in the ROMs, is that right? Is that too much trouble to do it? If I wanted to try it, where should I start? I was already able to extract the language pack sections from my original VIVO ROM using Rodrigo's O2Util (btw, thanks a lot for the tool and how to, Rodrigo!). Is it possible to merge it with a finished ROM by spliting it then building again including the langpack sections or it needs to be done from scratch? If possible, how should it be done? Would it be a step to solve portuguese T9 not working issue? :)

Give me a hand here, chefs, newbie got ideas but too little knowledge! :P

Hey there, guys! Been away a liltle bit. Updated my reading on the thread today and seems like no ideas came up on these... even worse, seems like the matter wasn't even addressed! :D

So, I'm facing a dead end problem here or it's just a matter of a "I don't have this problem, so...", "It doesn't bug me, so...", "I'm here just to keep asking the chef about a (newer/changed/ultralite/all the way to my likings) version of the ROM, so..." situation? :(

What about a little team work? A little brainstorming? No need for a neat and clean solution, I'm in for getting my hands dirty trying to make it work. Just need some ideas based a little more on experience and not on my newbie assumptions... Anyone? :)

Guest pulak861

hey guys i have run into some problem....... just flashed with sense 2.5 sept. 8 edition...... the problem was discovered when i called my i8000 from another cell ( suppose 'N')... if i cut the call in 'N' after just one ring, my omnia shows CALLER UNKNOWN... it does not give any number....very irritating... but if i cut the call after 2 rings, all is well......

to energy - nothing to offend your work man..... keep up the good work..... thank.....

Guest titocava

Hello. There are any problem with facebook tab and youtube player?. I can´t login in my facebook. Youtube player. not reproduce videos.

i use Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.08 rom.

poor english sorry

Guest darkworldzz
Only two things left needs to fixed for me

1. When I open contact list and keybord together (for search) contact list get squeezed and become unreadable. This is an important problem

I tried gtx vesion also problem was same. I dont know why anybody else havent reported this yet.

2. The last one is the RAM problem you know this. If you can give 10-20 Mb more I think it will be enough.

1. it is not reported because every1 knows that is a problem with ogl drivers.. In the past i cant even read the contact list.. but i think it will be improved in the further ogl versions?

2. it is because sense is not made for the i8000. even on shadow's ultra lite rom, free ram is only 70mb and it will still leak till around 50mbs..

Thanks for the great ROM, your screenshot of the Dinik Glass ROM is 6.5.x version, but when I download and flashed, it came out to be 6.5 version, do you have the 6.5.x version ? thanks.

the screen shots were taken from a htc phone. because 6.5 has a better ram management hence the cook has decided to cook 6.5 roms for now. Further more there is the white box thingy on 6.5.x roms.

Hello. There are any problem with facebook tab and youtube player?. I can´t login in my facebook. Youtube player. not reproduce videos.

i use Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.08 rom.

i think the facebook tab is not working for some reason but i forgot what it was.. do a search around this thread to find out about it. but just know that it is not working that is why the oficial facebook is cooked in.

youtube player also doesnt work on sept 8 roms. not sure of the reason but you can find replacements easily. Use the search function to search for Twu2's je2 thread and download the stock youtube cab. or here if you are lazy

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-lite-20100514/

works for me though it doesnt stream as fast. you can also search for coreplayer which supports online streaming though i did not try it yet.

Guest titocava
1. it is not reported because every1 knows that is a problem with ogl drivers.. In the past i cant even read the contact list.. but i think it will be improved in the further ogl versions?

2. it is because sense is not made for the i8000. even on shadow's ultra lite rom, free ram is only 70mb and it will still leak till around 50mbs..

the screen shots were taken from a htc phone. because 6.5 has a better ram management hence the cook has decided to cook 6.5 roms for now. Further more there is the white box thingy on 6.5.x roms.

i think the facebook tab is not working for some reason but i forgot what it was.. do a search around this thread to find out about it. but just know that it is not working that is why the oficial facebook is cooked in.

youtube player also doesnt work on sept 8 roms. not sure of the reason but you can find replacements easily. Use the search function to search for Twu2's je2 thread and download the stock youtube cab. or here if you are lazy

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-lite-20100514/

works for me though it doesnt stream as fast. you can also search for coreplayer which supports online streaming though i did not try it yet.

i appreciate your answer. thanx a lot.

About facebook tab, it's work if disable authorisation access. This is at first time you login, then it's neccesary to post status.

Edited by titocava

Guest fifd2005

Thank you

Guest ular_king

Anyone has a problem with both Sept 4 and 8 ROM regarding Sense restarting itself when unlock using CHT lockscreen? When using default WM lockscreen it seems ok but the memory usage is horrible. When i switch to any flavor of CHT lockscreen, sense will sometimes restart itself when unlock.

Thanks for the great HTC ROM NRGZ28!

Edited by ular_king

Guest Sunshineslo

I have just flashed Cookie with Sept. 08 version - Much more better and stable than the previous. Keep up the good work :)

I noticed the problem with Call waiting function - when I call someone and if he is on the line talking allready, it doesn't beep or show call waiting on display. Is it any way to fix this somehow? :lol:

Hi NRGZ28,

i've noticed you uploaded new ROM for HTC touch. Does this mean there will be a new ROM for the Omnia also.

Are you going to make ROM in German, French or Dutch for the Omnia as you are planning to do for the HTC?

Edited by tapaz

Guest koko5800
Anyone has a problem with both Sept 4 and 8 ROM regarding Sense restarting itself when unlock using CHT lockscreen? When using default WM lockscreen it seems ok but the memory usage is horrible. When i switch to any flavor of CHT lockscreen, sense will sometimes restart itself when unlock.

Thanks for the great HTC ROM NRGZ28!

+1

I will say something crazy not to post images that are not configured with ROM after installation. that images are not home from Omnia, so you should be ashamed.

Ashamed ? Wow.. Why don't you get the hell out of my thread if you don't like what I do ? Plenty of other ROMs to try... Didn't expect this from a fellow romanian... wow...

Guest williamwong
Ashamed ? Wow.. Why don't you get the hell out of my thread if you don't like what I do ? Plenty of other ROMs to try... Didn't expect this from a fellow romanian... wow...

Don't angry my friend. You are NO.1. I support you all the time. Your ROMs are really good! Go on........