|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Good news. Cookie Hometab 2.0 works great on the Omnia and it's actually faster than the old one! You just have to get used to it as it's quite different than 1.8 :lol: I will upload ROMs with this new version, shortly.

Oh and a headsup.. the Sep 26th ROMs have a pagepool of 20 (!!) because it makes the whole device much quicker. Of course your RAM will be crap so I recommend switching to the Compact menu right away :lol:

Guest avantgarde280
Oh and a headsup.. the Sep 26th ROMs have a pagepool of 20 (!!) because it makes the whole device much quicker. Of course your RAM will be crap so I recommend switching to the Compact menu right away :lol:

aiyay sir! B)

p/s : do you include CHTs also?

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest hsuchitmp

another wish come true! thanks NRGZ!!! your the best. so excited downloading... B)

Guest Mustard007

yes !!!

B)

hello,

i flashed my phone with this rom (i selected only the .nb0 file in the octans downloader) but my phone cannot start, it freezes on the samsung logo. What I am doing wrong? please help me.

thanks

Guest avantgarde280
hello,

i flashed my phone with this rom (i selected only the .nb0 file in the octans downloader) but my phone cannot start, it freezes on the samsung logo. What I am doing wrong? please help me.

thanks

what rom you are flashing...n it freezes after flahing or what?

Guest rolobolas
Good news. Cookie Hometab 2.0 works great on the Omnia and it's actually faster than the old one! You just have to get used to it as it's quite different than 1.8 :lol: I will upload ROMs with this new version, shortly.

Hi, sorry to intrude in the I800 forum. NRGZ28, any chance you could cook a rom for the I920 CDMA from VZW?

Guest hsuchitmp

did you know that cht 2.0 was just released today and already master nrgz already cooked a rom for us o2 users? thats how fast nrgz releases his roms! many thanks for the share.

Guest ular_king

Thanx for the fast updates...can you let us know how much RAM left after switching to compact menu?

Hi, sorry to intrude in the I800 forum. NRGZ28, any chance you could cook a rom for the I920 CDMA from VZW?

If you're willing to work with me one on one to make the ROM work great on the i920... sure. The best way would be for me to have a device to test on. Someone here sent me a phone and I was able to make a ROM in a couple of days. PM me and we'll talk about it...

did you know that cht 2.0 was just released today and already master nrgz already cooked a rom for us o2 users? thats how fast nrgz releases his roms! many thanks for the share.

I am very fast at releasing updates.. as you're already noticed. Some people say too fast.. but eh... if I have the ROM ready, why not share it right ? lol..

Guest avantgarde280
I am very fast at releasing updates.. as you're already noticed. Some people say too fast.. but eh... if I have the ROM ready, why not share it right ? lol..

but half of download then you removed back.. :lol:

already flash Energy.OMNIA.21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.26 but no cht2.0 in it..B)

Guest avantgarde280
Hi NRGZ28!

What happend to the link for Cookie 2.0B built 21679?

Does Energy.OMNIA.21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep have 2.0 cookie cooked in?

Thanks.

nop...just cht 1.8.5... :lol:

Hi NRGZ28!

What happend to the link for Cookie 2.0B built 21679?

Does Energy.OMNIA.21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep have 2.0 cookie cooked in?

Thanks.

i dont think CHT 2 is supported on the rom version you downloaded.

try the Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.26.7z version :lol:

i dont think CHT 2 is supported on the rom version you downloaded.

try the Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.26.7z version :lol:

Its up now. B) Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.ver2.Sep.26.7z

- Is it possible to get a bigger calendar block at the homescreen? I would like to see more appointments (and birthdays!)

You just have to make it larger in your Settings B)

Goto your homescreen: Menu-->Edit Home Layout --> choose your layout and pull the appointmentsview as far down as you like

Is it possible to deactivate the overlaybar on the taskbar, on the top where the "Soundprofile, the Time and the Powericons" are.

Because its annoyoing when i want to use the "\" or the ".." command in Total Commander :lol: It alsways pops up, when it should not^^

Greets & Thx Sebaer