|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest darkworldzz
This is for all of you... B) :lol:

Thats all for today..have a nice day... B)

ohoh.. the orange street theme works for our i8000??? cool.. does it lagg more or same??

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Thanks again and again for your good works !

Someone say if there a way for the messaging screen (Bubble mode) to not shrink when the keyboard appear ?

This is very very annoying !

thanks !

Someone ??

Guest avantgarde280
Hi.. How to enable video call in 21679 Titanium? Anyone got dialer cab file? Thank you..

Install JE1 dialer..you can find it anywhere in this thread..B) but remeber it will break link with contact tab in sense..mean u cannot dial someone from your contact sense tab..Rapid contact fix also did not fix it..hmmm... :lol:

ohoh.. the orange street theme works for our i8000??? cool.. does it lagg more or same??

CHT 2.0 is more faster than the old one..i've no lag at all..now im still using normal mode in perfomance setting..just one thing u need to know..dont even enable that CHTslider..many bug even if u already apply reg fix from cookiemonster..(reg CHTI.WinMo6.5.x to 1) ..using just old CHT 1.8.5 then u feel the difference..:lol: B)

Hi !

Thanks again and again for your good works !

Someone say if there a way for the messaging screen (Bubble mode) to not shrink when the keyboard appear ?

This is very very annoying !

thanks !

Someone ??

Install new HTC messaging from xda will solved that problem..but remember HTC messaging is a bit laggy if u compare with WM ones..but still great.. :lol:

Guest Mustard007
Install JE1 dialer..you can find it anywhere in this thread..B) but remeber it will break link with contact tab in sense..mean u cannot dial someone from your contact sense tab..Rapid contact fix also did not fix it..hmmm... :lol:

CHT 2.0 is more faster than the old one..i've no lag at all..now im still using normal mode in perfomance setting..just one thing u need to know..dont even enable that CHTslider..many bug even if u already apply reg fix from cookiemonster..(reg CHTI.WinMo6.5.x to 1) ..using just old CHT 1.8.5 then u feel the difference..:lol: B)

Install new HTC messaging from xda will solved that problem..but remember HTC messaging is a bit laggy if u compare with WM ones..but still great.. :)

Hi thanks...so no workaround, it's probably a OpenGL thing. Yep, I installed the HTC messaging but I not found it laggy and better then the bubble one with shrink trouble !

:lol:

Guest Mustard007

Just for the purpose of debugging...

I revert back to 21sep.

I have a lot of hang and lag with 26sep. It crash and I need to reboot often. What I don' have with 21sep.

For me, 26sep is more buggy (both cookie 1.85 and v2) and I don't know why.

But thanks NRGZ28 for your great ROMs !

I think I've found the trouble....I shutdown ArkSwitch and then some prog stop to close randomly. I try MMTaskManager and I found that he make my phone to freeze and lag.

Thanks !

Edited by Mustard007

Error 0x80070057

Hello folks, I was wondering if you have any news regarding the (in)famous error 0x80070057 while connecting to Exchange Server.

Thanks in advance!

Error 0x80070057

Dear NRG, first of all, THANK YOU!. I´m addicted to your ROMs for the last 3 years or so (HTC Touch, TouchPro, and now OmniaII). Unfortunately I can´t use them anymore since I´m consistently getting the 0x80070057 message while connecting to my corporate Exchange account. Tried every troubleshooting step you can google around (deleting partnership, unchecking and checking back one by one, hard reset, you name it, I did it...), but no luck, I still got the same error.

So my question to you and the rest of the forum is, are you aware of any update on this specific situation?

Thanks in advance,

Martín.

Guest titocava
CHT 2.0 is more faster than the old one..i've no lag at all..now im still using normal mode in perfomance setting..just one thing u need to know..dont even enable that CHTslider..many bug even if u already apply reg fix from cookiemonster..(reg CHTI.WinMo6.5.x to 1) ..using just old CHT 1.8.5 then u feel the difference..B) :lol:

I`ve installed co0kie 1.8.5 dinik glass sep 21 with cht 1.8.5.1.

Do you think if i install cht 2.0.0 in my rom, the orange street theme, would work?????

sorry my poor english.

Edited by titocava

Guest bobfrantic

What is the name of the image file used for the task bar and soft keys bar on the top and bottom of the home screens, and where is it located in the phone?

post-746506-1285934398_thumb.jpg

In My Files the bottom is missing, and only a white block is there. Any suggestions as to why?

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest avantgarde280
I`ve installed co0kie 1.8.5 dinik glass sep 21 with cht 1.8.5.1.

Do you think if i install cht 2.0.0 in my rom, the orange street theme, would work?????

sorry my poor english.

why install just flash new nrg rom..has cht 2.0 in it...yup the orange theme work..see my image i sent before..:lol:

Some one help me Gwes.exe is now taking 38 MB of RAM ... only 28 MB is free..

All the applications are autoclosing ...

dun have that problem..do u already switch to compact menu?..you can try auto close patch by chainfire that u can download somewhere in this forum...B)

Guest hawkish
Great, new updates 01-10,but whats new ?

21680 +

chtscheduler outed ++

cht addon fixed +++

more free rom ++++

+++++ ?? :lol:

Edited by hawkish

Guest NRGZ28

I'm gonna have to go through the ROM and make it easier to use. Currently the SMS feature is a little hard to use.. the keyboard overlaps the bottom bar.. it's kind of annoying. I'll have a good "out of the box" ROM for you guys in a little bit.

I'm not too happy with the quality of the ROM out of the box and I like to put out quality ROMs!

Edited by NRGZ28

Guest Laruku Jr.
I'm gonna have to go through the ROM and make it easier to use. Currently the SMS feature is a little hard to use.. the keyboard overlaps the bottom bar.. it's kind of annoying. I'll have a good "out of the box" ROM for you guys in a little bit.

I'm not too happy with the quality of the ROM out of the box and I like to put out quality ROMs!

Thank you very much, chef! You're great at what you do.

Guest vahid1

thanks NRGZ28

you are a great cooker.

CHT2.0 is a little buggy,

when work a little with it, the menu and its item don't come up, do you think it is beacause of small ram or something else. thanks.

Guest allyrocky

You are best :-)