|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest longsin
I'm gonna have to go through the ROM and make it easier to use. Currently the SMS feature is a little hard to use.. the keyboard overlaps the bottom bar.. it's kind of annoying. I'll have a good "out of the box" ROM for you guys in a little bit.

I'm not too happy with the quality of the ROM out of the box and I like to put out quality ROMs!

hi ,Energy[1].OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Oct.01 is bad file, can not open. you should be wrong on 7z

Guest longsin
I'm gonna have to go through the ROM and make it easier to use. Currently the SMS feature is a little hard to use.. the keyboard overlaps the bottom bar.. it's kind of annoying. I'll have a good "out of the box" ROM for you guys in a little bit.

I'm not too happy with the quality of the ROM out of the box and I like to put out quality ROMs!

hi NRGZ28 i want taste your OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Oct.01.7z , but can't open it , can you upload again ?

your 7z file is wrong, need do 7z again.

thanks

Guest bobfrantic
hi NRGZ28 i want taste your OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Oct.01.7z , but can't open it , can you upload again ?

your 7z file is wrong, need do 7z again.

thanks

see Post #1029, for the latest version of 7zip, that will extract it for you.

Thanks for the greath rom. I wanna know, how disabled gprs and how to enable G-Sensor.

Thanks for help.

gprs disabled-fixed, g-sensor still problem. Please help

Guest hawkish

l noticed that u mixed cht 1.8.5.1 with the latest 2.0.0.0 ! it s buggy ! and slow ! the ram with compact menu in the floor ! oh energy what are u doing ! l will back to 21679 ! dont exagerate man keep yourself down with youre low ram in the 21679 rom

lol :)

Edited by hawkish

Guest hawkish

chef can u explain that 21680 with 213 mb and 21679 only 196 ! have u missed ure keyboard on it ! anyway the rom is heavy.

Edited by hawkish

Guest darkworldzz
Same issue for me :)

try the oct1 roms.. seems fixed for me.

gprs disabled-fixed, g-sensor still problem. Please help

note that the g-sensor is made for the htc phones. but try this. do a search around the forum for HTC teeter for omnia 2. it contains the g-sensor dll made by ginkage. work for most apps but don't expect it to work on sense.. or here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...000-htc-teeter/

chef l m sad because u re unhappy and sad to see omnia device wont to be adapted to ure quality !

SPAM ALERT!!

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest avantgarde280
hi chef

l saw 21679 faster than 21680 !!

l noticed that u mixed cht 1.8.5.1 with the latest 2.0.0.0 ! it s buggy ! and slow ! the ram with compact menu in the floor ! oh energy what are u doing ! l will back to 21679 ! dont exagerate man keep yourself down with youre low ram in the 21679 rom

lol :)

chef can u explain that 21680 with 213 mb and 21679 only 196 ! have u missed ure keyboard on it ! anyway the rom is heavy.

chef l m sad because u re unhappy and sad to see omnia device wont to be adapted to ure quality !

is this TRASH??? ;) So many dumb people right now..how about you cook us some ROM then we will judge u..interesting is it.. :( anybody with me?

Guest ASMARTTECHIE

hiii

gr8 work mate!!

can anyone please tell me whether this oct01 rom : Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.GTX.Oct.01.7z - has cookie 2.0 or the old cookie cht????

Guest darkworldzz
is this TRASH??? :) So many dumb people right now..how about you cook us some ROM then we will judge u..interesting is it.. :( anybody with me?

hence the SPAM ALERT!!! he even complains in some english i cannot understand.. poor thing ;)

BTW, anybody experienced a greater battery drainage with cookie 2.0?? i am suspecting it is due to S2u2 that i installed but highly unlikely. just to check..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest titocava

Hello everyone.

The toggle switch PHONE, seems don`t work. I use it so much. Any idea?

I`ve installed co0kie dinik glass 1 oct

Edited by titocava

Guest Sunshineslo
hence the SPAM ALERT!!! he even complains in some english i cannot understand.. poor thing :)

BTW, anybody experienced a greater battery drainage with cookie 2.0?? i am suspecting it is due to S2u2 that i installed but highly unlikely. just to check..

I've noticed it. It drained out in 12 hours, on average use (gprs, twitter, phone calls,..) with flippable clock enabled. I've disabled it and the battery drainage is much slower, after 8 hours of use I still have 83% of battery left! Looks I won't have to charge it today.

Is it even possible the flippable clock would use so much battery? ... ;)

Guest ra6o74
hiii

gr8 work mate!!

can anyone please tell me whether this oct01 rom : Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.GTX.Oct.01.7z - has cookie 2.0 or the old cookie cht????

The old one

Guest ra6o74

Hi, NRGZ28, hi everybody!

I have one question does any one experienced that in energy's Energy.OMNIA.21680.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.GTX.Oct.01 when using Touch Player or Samsung's Photo Album applications are closing randomly by themselves?

Dear Master NRGZ28 is it possible in your next 6.5 roms you cook/implement/integrate a fancy white menu like in 6.5.3 Roms that pops up when you press MENU in File Explorer for example and HD Mini lock-screen? PLEASE

Edited by ra6o74

Guest bobfrantic
I've noticed it. It drained out in 12 hours, on average use (gprs, twitter, phone calls,..) with flippable clock enabled. I've disabled it and the battery drainage is much slower, after 8 hours of use I still have 83% of battery left! Looks I won't have to charge it today.

Is it even possible the flippable clock would use so much battery? ... :)

I too noticed a fast drain on my battery with the CHT 2.0 I use the analog clock and when I had my WiFi turned on, that was when the power would be drained, even when it was in sleep mode. I turn off WiFi and the battery was fine. Seems the power saver function in the WiFi config settings isn't functioning right I guess.

Guest darkworldzz

Is it even possible the flippable clock would use so much battery? ... :)

I too noticed a fast drain on my battery with the CHT 2.0 I use the analog clock and when I had my WiFi turned on, that was when the power would be drained, even when it was in sleep mode. I turn off WiFi and the battery was fine. Seems the power saver function in the WiFi config settings isn't functioning right I guess.

actually no. i have the flipped clock disabled. who like it anyways?? and i leave the phone in sleep mode and it lasted only one day.. but nvr mind.. at least i know now it is not due to s2u2.. i will have my ways to have longer batt life!!

Hi, NRGZ28, hi everybody!

I have one question does any one experienced that in energy's Energy.OMNIA.21680.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.GTX.Oct.01 when using Touch Player or Samsung's Photo Album applications are closing randomly by themselves?

Dear Master NRGZ28 is it possible in your next 6.5 roms you cook/implement/integrate a fancy white menu like in 6.5.3 Roms that pops up when you press MENU in File Explorer for example and HD Mini lock-screen? PLEASE

yes... it does close almost every application which opened. i found it suddenly close when scrolling the list bar, or sometimes just close itself without touch anything.. strange..

anyone experience this kind of problem like this ? master NRGZ, is it a bugs in your ROM ? i tried several version from your ROM, and all i found is the same kind problem...