|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest reiben

Hi NRGZ28 and everybody!

I have a question for you. I would make some ROMS with my Windows Default skin and I would like the compact start menu cook in my ROMS (6.5).

Is it possible download the original file or i must modify something?

I know the QMenu 2.8 and i know have an option that replace system start menu, but dont save any memory, and henceforward to use original start menu.

Sorry for my english :)

Thanx all!

Guest hawkish
hence the SPAM ALERT!!! he even complains in some english i cannot understand.. poor thing :)

BTW, anybody experienced a greater battery drainage with cookie 2.0?? i am suspecting it is due to S2u2 that i installed but highly unlikely. just to check..

spam ! l poor thing ! put yourself together before u post ! energy is my friend since his phoenix rom ! is due to me to see the chef here ! the chef have never heard of omnia before ! it is just feedback. be respectfull ! pleaz stop ure ugly questions and sorry stupid one !

Edited by hawkish

Guest hawkish
is this TRASH??? ;) So many dumb people right now..how about you cook us some ROM then we will judge u..interesting is it.. :( anybody with me?

not at all friend just feedback :P :P :( energy is number one ! energy love his works so the results are here. no need to express gratitude and thanks. also no need to post here bugs. the work of community is sharing. maybe to share my personnal view :) so let this thread be little bit on the same level of the hard works ever posted here just in one month ! :(

Edited by hawkish

Guest jmsmartins
Oct 4th Roms are being UP-LOADED right now ;) .......Whats New??? Thanks Master NRG!!!

i was wondering the same thing, just saw them 10 min ago :)

Guest hsuchitmp

lol the updates on this thread are too fast i cant keep up :) after download and testing for a few days another roms are released again! thanks master nrgz

Guest LOLOH2
new theme on classic gtx rom.. :) ..

Hi, where can I get this theme ? can this theme work on other rom ? thanks.

Edited by LOLOH2

Guest ra6o74

But there is not GTX theme from Oct.04!?

What are the improvements? Are the 6.5.3 menus cooked in 6.5 Roms?

Edited by ra6o74

Guest NRGZ28

The changelog has been posted. This is quite an update, IMO. I HIGHLY recommend using the "Compact Start Menu" option in the Cookie ROMs. Standard should .. okay... Titanium is fine.

Guest coltsta

just a request..

is it possible to leave out the HTC keyboard and keep the samsung keyboard? it is really annoying to type on when you have big fingers.

constantly pressing the arrow keys when i try to press space or back key

add wow srs hd?

thanks

Guest LOLOH2
just a request..

is it possible to leave out the HTC keyboard and keep the samsung keyboard? it is really annoying to type on when you have big fingers.

constantly pressing the arrow keys when i try to press space or back key

add wow srs hd?

thanks

Hi, I actually kind of like the HTC keyboard instead, the new 4 OCT rom has removed the HTC KB, can the Master do the HTC Keyboard as a cab file so those who like it can just install the cab file. Thanks.

please telling me if anyone suffering problem like closing application suddenly. i feel it several times, not only on samsung application but other application too.. do it caused by the improper version of eboot or csc ? i see device information on NRG rom, there're no any information regarding of CSC version. which eboot version which match with this rom ?

Guest coltsta
Hi, I actually kind of like the HTC keyboard instead, the new 4 OCT rom has removed the HTC KB, can the Master do the HTC Keyboard as a cab file so those who like it can just install the cab file. Thanks.

nah its too small for me the arrows take up space :)

Guest LOLOH2
please telling me if anyone suffering problem like closing application suddenly. i feel it several times, not only on samsung application but other application too.. do it caused by the improper version of eboot or csc ? i see device information on NRG rom, there're no any information regarding of CSC version. which eboot version which match with this rom ?

I sufferring for the same thing.

Guest bobfrantic
I sufferring for the same thing.

I've not had this issue at all. I run the compact start menu and I set the performance to "Auto" and everything runs fine. Only issue recently has been a rapid drain of battery while WiFi was turned on and phone in sleep mode with the Cookie 2.0 rom. Testing the Oct 4 rom right now to see if this issue is still affecting my phone. In Cookie 1.8.5, battery drain was normal with WiFi on and sleep mode... will comment after I see how it goes this time :)

Update: While using the Oct 4 Cookie 2.0 rom I let the phone sleep with S2U2 as my lock screen, WiFi turned on, and peformance set at auto, and in 30 minutes the battery level dropped by 15%, turned off WiFi and in 30 mins only 2% drop. I have installed the Sense 2.5 only rom, and CHT 1.8.5 from the cab I got from XDA with the CHT editor (which works without crashes btw). Only thing not working is the ability to edit the Home Levels from the menu so if anyone knows what needs to be done to make this work I would appreciate it. NRGZ thanks for the work you are doing, your roms are by far the best Sense roms available!!!!! Would like to see the Dinik roms with the Cookie classic again if possible, its great but the battery drain in Cookie 2.0 is too much.

Update 2: Phone been sleeping for an hour, with Cookie 1.8.5 on it, WiFi on, and S2U2 lockscreen, and performance set to auto and the battery is down only 3% so imho, there is an issue with the Cookie 2.0 causing rapid battery drain.

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest puga74

Hi NRG very fast rom indeed. I like it!

Just a bug report though for Oct 4 cookie 2.0 energy rom 6.5.3, when I open to remote desktop and click X, 2 green box appears. Could you check this out? Thanks!

Does anybody here also experience this bug?

Edited by puga74

Guest hsuchitmp

Changelog

October 4th, 2010

You can consider this a major update.

21680 SYS Build, very fast !

Switch to JE3 drivers for 6.5.X ROM

Fixed keyboard overlap

Added Update widget in Internet folder for easier changelog checking

Add to contact problem solved in Titanium ROMs

Added Facebook tab shortcut to the Start Menu "HTC" shortcuts folder

New Cookie 2.0 default layout (more user friendly I think..)

Prettier status icons for Cookie 2.0

Fixed Sense music tab album art updating issue

Updated to CHT Editor R3 for cookie 2.0

Ugly CHTScheduler icons turned off by default

More Dinik Icons skinned

CHT 2.0 Icons skinned in Dinik style (for Dinink ROMs only..)

New GTX ROMS icons thanks to collossus

MAJOR MAJOR UPDATE WOOOOOOO!!!Thank you master nrgz!!!!