|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest LOLOH2
new theme on classic gtx rom.. :) ..

post-599405-1286247580_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286247606_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286247629_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1286247683_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286247733_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286247865_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1286247898_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286247918_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286247957_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1286247992_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286248089_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286248127_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1286248147_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286248167_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286248522_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1286248539_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1286248584_thumb.jpg

I've installed the GTX 4 Oct ROM but don't know where is the theme that you mention, where to I select this theme ? thanks.

Guest ular_king

To those who have tried the 4th Oct ROM, please report back how is the battery drainage problem....I have tried previous nrgz cht 2.0 ROMs, its marvelous and speedy! but my battery won't even last 1 day.....

Thank you in Advance! and thanx NRGZ for the hard work!

Guest bobfrantic
To those who have tried the 4th Oct ROM, please report back how is the battery drainage problem....I have tried previous nrgz cht 2.0 ROMs, its marvelous and speedy! but my battery won't even last 1 day.....

See my Post #1096, :)

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest Faisal Rz
new theme on classic gtx rom.. :) ..

]

Would you be kind enough where we can get this theme.

we really want to have it in the device ;) :( :P :P

Nice rom but i still have issue with "white square" in sense tab in every 6.5.3 rom

Is it related to eboot and csc ? Which one to flash?

Anyone have the same problem?

Guest avantgarde280
Hi, where can I get this theme ? can this theme work on other rom ? thanks.

I've installed the GTX 4 Oct ROM but don't know where is the theme that you mention, where to I select this theme ? thanks.

Would you be kind enough where we can get this theme.

we really want to have it in the device :) ;) :( :P

There is a thread regarding this theme @ xda..you should take a look...here is the link

p/s : NRGz28 as far as i know did'nt like this theme..so please dont hoping this theme will be in his next release... :P

Guest wakeupneo
please telling me if anyone suffering problem like closing application suddenly. i feel it several times, not only on samsung application but other application too.. do it caused by the improper version of eboot or csc ? i see device information on NRG rom, there're no any information regarding of CSC version. which eboot version which match with this rom ?

I had this bug oo, it was especially annoying when I tried to open music in touch player and it just closed once in every 2 tries.

I'm using the Oct 4th 21680 Cookie Sense NRG; it's definitely fast, but I've experienced the battery drain that others are talking about (hadn't noticed it on any of the others including Oct 1st). That being said, I've found that battery drain usually gets better after a few days of use so it's still a little early to tell.

I'm also experiencing odd behavior with sense on this one. My home page icons go missing once in a while, and when I went to shut off my alarm this morning the alarm screen had a transparent background (until reboot, all the tabs had a transparent background overlapping the home page). All this started after I changed a few things like no boarders on the icons etc. Other than this, I'm lovin' the speed of this :) Thanks for your dedication and hard work NRG!

I wouldn't mind reinstalling Oct 1st to compare, but unfortunately I deleted it already. Can anyone help me get the 21680 Oct 1st Cookie Sense NRG ROM?

Here you are! Install to device memory

Thanks for this, I was also a fan of this keyboard ;)

Edited by Jazz8

Guest Daley Lay

Dear All, this rom sounds very promising. just one very sample question, what is the based ROM version for this custom cooked? anyone is able to share the screenshot for this custom cook? how about the earlier on Oct1 set?

There are several custom roms built, example sense standard and sense cookie, which one you prefer the most?

Many thanks.

Changelog

October 4th, 2010

You can consider this a major update.

21680 SYS Build, very fast !

• Switch to JE3 drivers for 6.5.X ROM
  • Fixed keyboard overlap
  • Added Update widget in Internet folder for easier changelog checking
  • Add to contact problem solved in Titanium ROMs
  • Added Facebook tab shortcut to the Start Menu "HTC" shortcuts folder
  • New Cookie 2.0 default layout (more user friendly I think..)
  • Prettier status icons for Cookie 2.0
  • Fixed Sense music tab album art updating issue
  • Updated to CHT Editor R3 for cookie 2.0
  • Ugly CHTScheduler icons turned off by default
  • More Dinik Icons skinned
  • CHT 2.0 Icons skinned in Dinik style (for Dinink ROMs only..)
  • New GTX ROMS icons thanks to collossus

Updated packages:

• Manila_Stock_2_5_20174019_0
    • Manila_Internet_2_5_20171224_0
    • Manila_Footprints_2_5_20162725_0
    • Manila_Message_2_5_20182218_0
    • Manila_People_2_5_20173126_0
    • Manila_Home_2_5_20181424_0
    • Manila_Core_2_5_20181424_0
    • Manila_Music_2_5_20173029_0
    • Contact_Picker_1_0_20181332_00
    • StartIconLoader_2_5_20181229_0
    • Social_Networks_Engine_1_1_20182024_00
    • TaskBarIconMgr_2_13_0_0
    • Picture_Enhancement_1_50_20161232_00
    • Resource_Proxy_1_0_20153619_00
    • Ringtone_Plugin_1_0_20161226_00
    • TimeZoneAutoFix_1_0_20162729_00
    • DeviceInfo_2_13_0_0
    • Audio_Booster_2_5_20173128_01
    • Album_3_2_20171632_0
    • Media_Tool_kit_1_2_20161722_0
    • Voice_Recorder_2_0_20173229_1
    • YouTube_2_6_20162429_00

-----------------------------------------------------------
      September 14th, 2010
      • Compact Start Menu cooked in (has to be turned on manually from Settings > Compact Start Menu). By turning this on, you will save around 40 MB of RAM, however you lose the Start menu eyecandy. Based on QMenu but made to look better :)
      • Following packages updated from latest shipped Oboe ROM:
        • CommManager_2_10_6_1
        • Menu_Enhancement_1_1_20191232_00 (seems quicker...)
        • BrowserSnapshot_1_0_20183814_0
        • HTCBookmark_1_0_20183714_0
        • New_Contact_Card_1_1_20183714_0
        • WLANSettings_2_7_B_0
        • LocationServiceSetting_1_0_20182021_00
        • HTCLockScreen_2_0_20191232_00
        • IE6Enhancement_1_0_20183814_0 (hardware back key in IE should work correctly now...)

• 21916 and 23138 (6.5.X) added
          • Fixed a few issues with some of the Samsung applications on 6.5 ROMs
          • Fixed Settings Exporter (exporter2 folder bug)
          • HTC Menu Enhancement added to 23138 builds (nice! ;)
          • GTX scrolling in Internet tab fixed
          • Dialer SIP key alignment fixed
          • Removed some uneeded DLLs from XIP for more RAM
          • New softkey design for 6.5.X ROMs
          • Fixed Marketplace

September 8th, 2010

[*]21916 Builds

[*]Special CFC treatment to all ROMs for improved graphics quality. Thank Chainfire, he's the man!

[*]Removed white notification skin from GTX ROMs.. it clashed too much

[*]GTX Theme cleaned up

[*]GTX Double dots in calendar graphic glitch fixed

[*]Normal Start Menu view restored

[*]Updated some Dinik icons

[*]Fixed GTX "line through clock" problem

[*]Various small improvements.. as usual

[*]Increased amount of free RAM !

[*]Removed video call dialer, as it doesn't work on the Samsung.

September 4th, 2010

[*] Sense 2.5 ugly graphics fixed with the help of Chainfire! (Thanks... You're da man!)

[*] All graphics in Sense 2.5 look much better now, as they do in the screenshots.

[*]Touchplayer sounds/video issues all fixed.

[*]Start menu "list view" is activated by default, find the shortcut in "Settings" to switch back to normal "grid view" if you don't like it.

September 2nd, 2010

[*]First build of my Omnia 2 ROM :(

Guest Daley Lay

Hi Jazz, it looks oct1 is still better than oct4 beside the speed? right? other than that, what is your experience between both set? thanks

I'm using the Oct 4th 21680 Cookie Sense NRG; it's definitely fast, but I've experienced the battery drain that others are talking about (hadn't noticed it on any of the others including Oct 1st). That being said, I've found that battery drain usually gets better after a few days of use so it's still a little early to tell.

I'm also experiencing odd behavior with sense on this one. My home page icons go missing once in a while, and when I went to shut off my alarm this morning the alarm screen had a transparent background (until reboot, all the tabs had a transparent background overlapping the home page). All this started after I changed a few things like no boarders on the icons etc. Other than this, I'm lovin' the speed of this :) Thanks for your dedication and hard work NRG!

I wouldn't mind reinstalling Oct 1st to compare, but unfortunately I deleted it already. Can anyone help me get the 21680 Oct 1st Cookie Sense NRG ROM?

Thanks for this, I was also a fan of this keyboard ;)

Guest darkworldzz

well the batt drainage problem will be due to cht 2.0. and if i am not wrong, i think it has something to do with the scheduler. i am suspecting that when phone is in sleep mode, the cht scheduler is still working and hence sense is still 'on' during sleep mode. as Cht 2.0 itself does not really drain batt as explained by cookie in his thread at xda.. but i am not too sure.. on oct 1 roms, titanium drains more batt than stock roms.. will try turning it on perma 2g to see if i can workaround it...

Guest Sinistersky
well the batt drainage problem will be due to cht 2.0. and if i am not wrong, i think it has something to do with the scheduler. i am suspecting that when phone is in sleep mode, the cht scheduler is still working and hence sense is still 'on' during sleep mode. as Cht 2.0 itself does not really drain batt as explained by cookie in his thread at xda.. but i am not too sure.. on oct 1 roms, titanium drains more batt than stock roms.. will try turning it on perma 2g to see if i can workaround it...

umm...i do not know if this is relevant, but i used S2P for like...6 hours...and the battery dropped about 20% from 100%...it was in sleep a lot...and wifi turned off...and i didnt notice any too soon battery drainage that couldnt be explained...maybe the battery is faulty...or youre in a warm place wich could cause the bat to deplete faster...i have no idea...but like i said...I'm using the 04 October cookie 2.0 ROM and dont see any unussual battery drainage...i charge it every night for 6 hours and in the morning i use it from 6 AM till about 14 PM and then less and when i get home at 14 PM it is arround 70-80% ...is that unussual?

Guest allyrocky

Few questions

1 . Do we need to upgrade to wm6.5 from wm 6.1 before we apply this rom or the rom takes care of this ?

2. gwes.exe takes 35 mb of RAM , even after chainfire Auto Close Patch . Due to this my phone is extremely slow. What could be the problem ?

Hi Jazz, it looks oct1 is still better than oct4 beside the speed? right? other than that, what is your experience between both set? thanks

I haven't really been able to go back and compare Oct 1st as I deleted it by accident :) ...that being said, I had less issues with Oct 1st (I'm going to reflash Oct 4th this afternoon and see if anything changes ..maybe a bad flash???) Sorry I cannot be of more help at the moment.

Guest NRGZ28

If you guys want .. I will cook Cookie 1.8.5 ROMs for you. Do you really want the HTC keyboard back in as well ? I thought the samsung one seemed faster...

Guest Mustard007
If you guys want .. I will cook Cookie 1.8.5 ROMs for you. Do you really want the HTC keyboard back in as well ? I thought the samsung one seemed faster...

I would like the HTC Messaging by default !

I Installed your Htc Messaging cab all 2.5 rom, but seem they have some issue with the 4oct rom.

Cookie 2.0 is good for me

Put EazyInput with the french accent (We can see that the accent is there but no bubble to be visible) and french XT9.

Thanks !!!

Edited by Mustard007

Guest allyrocky

Oct 04 release is much faster than previous ones ..

samsung is better .

Personally I love Cookie 2.0; for some reason though the Oct 4th 2.0 seemed a little less stable than Oct 1st ??? ...could have just been a bad flash though (about to re-flash now).

I wouldn't mind the HTC Keyboard back, but if it'll compromise speed, I can always install the cab. Have I told you your ROM's are amazing yet (lol) ...anticipating the next release, JAZZ8 :)

Guest emptyara

If the battery consumption in Cookie 1.8.5 is better, I would say yes... For me I more prefer samsung keyboard coz it can change to 12-keypad :) n even faster too...

problem from 3rd previous ver.

-update album art still not working for me.. i read from changelog that it supposed already fix ?

-still can't login to facebook tab (twitter is fine)

Guest bobfrantic

Actually I would rather you wait until cookies home tab 2.0 is officially released, its so cool! Maybe when it is out the issues will be resolved. :) You do so much work on this, I appreciate your offer though. I do prefer samsung keyboard btw so leave it there please. Wish my rotate screen worked though, not a big issue mind you, just a wish lol.

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest Mar-C-Luz

hay

this rom will not working on my b7610

after the flash , rebooting the device and by SAMSUNG stoped it :)

mfg

Mar-C-Luz

Edited by Mar-C-Luz

Guest NRGZ28
hay

this rom will not working on my b7610

after the flash , rebooting the device and by SAMSUNG stoped it ;)

mfg

Mar-C-Luz

Jeez... I wonder why... :)