|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest mokkimhong

Hi,

i am new to your rom. i am using Energy Cookie 21680

1. initial memmory issue ==> problem resolved by using Compact menu.

2. Frequent phone freeze... i can onl manually remove battery to restart...

3. Sense restart when trying to send sms through, Contact=> select Send Text Message

thanks.

Guest darkworldzz
im still wondering how to unlock those 100MB reserved ram...

no you can't. Samsung says it is 'reserved' for their apps and their supreme drivers..

Hi !

I think it's a bug then..in the memory management in this rom...because this happen only with this rom for me. I have the quick menu enable and this happen even on a new soft reset with plenty of ram available. I see this trouble with just for now the samsung soft like touch clock.

But its a great rom !

Thanks!

yes, i'm agree with u... that's a bugs on this rom using 21680 WM 6.5.3.

application mostly close suddenly. i found those bugs on some samsung application.. when i scroll the ringtone list on samsung setting, it close.. when i play mp3 file, it suddenly close... i already used compact start menu, but that's not a solution..

but 21680 is faster than 21916 WM 6.5.

overall, i love this rom. and i hope NRG will solve this bugs on WM 6.5.3 soon.

thanks..

Guest honourableguy

REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

Please can any1 help me, i want to de-activate the proximity sensor. INCALL i dosent want it to activate my phone. any tweak or something please??

i generally keep my phone in pouch and use bluetooth and the proximity sensor wakes my phone and unknowingly it presses different buttons, which i want to stop if i can just disable the proximity.

Edited by honourableguy

Guest prabhat785
REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

Please can any1 help me, i want to de-activate the proximity sensor. INCALL i dosent want it to activate my phone. any tweak or something please??

i generally keep my phone in pouch and use bluetooth and the proximity sensor wakes my phone and unknowingly it presses different buttons, which i want to stop if i can just disable the proximity.

Don't waste your time with this ROM if bluetooth is that important. The BT is messed up. I made a request for fixing the BT but no one has the Energy to respond!!

Edited by prabhat785

I have looked high and low for the MMS settings and where to change them. i have the settings now but I can't find in the rom where to input them. does anyone know where i may change them? Re4store connections doesn't work and i have to manually input the data connection which I have and it works but i cant figure out the MMS. i am on Bell in canada

just downloaded oct 10 21681 WM 6.5.3 sense 1.8.5. and the bugs for application suddenly close is still there.

i think the problem related to JE3 rom that NRG used.

is it only happened on my device ? or something damage with my device ? does anyone not having this bugs when using WM 6.5.3 version of this rom ?

Guest bratboo

Can't take photos? I can run the camera but cannot take photos. weird! or is it just me? on Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Sencity.Oct.10.7z

Edited by bratboo

Guest superman80
Can't take photos? I can run the camera but cannot take photos. weird! or is it just me? on Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Sencity.Oct.10.7z

hi there,

i have the same problem when i install the oct 4 rom.... i realised it when i install the rhodium keyboard wvga.... when i tried to uninstall the keyboard, the photo taking works again... i think it's the keyboard is causing the problem...

hope it helps

regards....

Guest hawkish
hi there,

i have the same problem when i install the oct 4 rom.... i realised it when i install the rhodium keyboard wvga.... when i tried to uninstall the keyboard, the photo taking works again... i think it's the keyboard is causing the problem...

hope it helps

regards....

use Sense Roms if u want install other applications.

Guest bratboo
hi there,

hope it helps

regards....

use Sense Roms if u want install other applications.

Hi! Thanks for the Help! I just change back to GTX its more less battery drainer and camera works. :)

Guest alladek1
Cookie Hometab based ROMs

CookieEnergy%203%20Fold.pngDinikGlass%203%20Fold.pngGTX%203%20Fold.png

Cookie 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
  • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items, arranges items on the homescreen any way you like
  • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
  • 3 pages of quicklinks with configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
  • 3 Homescreens to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

Cookie Dinik (glassy theme)
    • This is the same as the Cookie version above, but with Dinik's glass theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc

Cookie GTX (white theme)
      • This ROM has the white GTX theme applied.
      • Android styled taskbar
      • Matching dialer
      • Matching start menu background and Action screen background
      • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different experience
      • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

Standard%203%20Fold.pngStandard%20Reference%203%20Fold.png

[*] This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster.

[*]You have the choice of two styles.. "Energy" style where everything is blue and there's plenty of nifty apps cooked in, or "Reference" style where Sense is stock,

everything is green and only basic apps are cooked in.

Titanium

[*] This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)

[*]You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc

[*]Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

download.png

United%20States%20of%20America(USA).png

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

downloadadd.png

Very nice Rom, man...i should buy a O2..

Guest hawkish

Very fast Roms " 21681" :) very nice Start menu layout !!! more free Ram ! l think this should be named by a major update thanks to chef :)

Edited by hawkish

Very fast Roms " 21681" :) very nice Start menu layout !!! more free Ram ! l think this should be named by a major update thanks to chef :)

which one did you flash your phone with?Sencity or dinik or gtx or...?

another question:is it JE3 or JH1?

Edited by Mk256

Guest darkworldzz

OMG izzit really sencity!!!!!????? And the beta has just been released not too long ago!!

OMG!! *quickly downloads it*

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Mustard007
just downloaded oct 10 21681 WM 6.5.3 sense 1.8.5. and the bugs for application suddenly close is still there.

i think the problem related to JE3 rom that NRG used.

is it only happened on my device ? or something damage with my device ? does anyone not having this bugs when using WM 6.5.3 version of this rom ?

Samething for me :)

Same thing for me :)

Hi every body!

I tried almost all Oct.10 6.5.3 roma and they all have that bug - closing Samsung applications randomly. For me the BEST NRGZ28 Rom is Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.GTX.Oct.01 except HD Mini lock screen and menu enhancements that 6.5.3 rom have!!!