|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Hi everybody!

I am a former HD2 (NRG ROMs) user and I was very disappointed to find out that my samsung omnia II doesn't produce almost any 2d/3d acceleration.

With the info I found, it turns out there is a major lack of driver support from Samsung and this is the reason that Sense and all the rest of the graphical interfaces on this great rom don't work as fast and snappy, as they're supposed to. Am I right or am I missing something?

Does this have something in common with the CSC file, when flashing a new ROM?

There is a threat with some OpenGL drivers for the phone - why are those not of any help?

I would be glad if somebody could clarify the issue for me. 10x!

Guest hawkish
So the 03 or 04-11 versions are based on Samsung's JE3 not the newer JI1 or is that the version of tomorrow? :)

ENRGZ8 needs only a platform to build ROMS :)

Guest roma0803

A little bug report on the Energy.OMNIA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.03 ROM:

- Going to the messages tab from within the contact card makes Sense crash.

- The HD Mini lockscreen shows the appointments original time instead of the modified time.

Great ROM. Beats anything I used before. I disabled the animation and get very reasonable battery time now.

great rom! what do i need to do with the CSC and Phone part of my Omnia2? Currently there's no CSC and the phone is I8000XXJF1. Thanks!

Edited by x2h

Guest avanto77

dear all, ive installed sense energy cooki2.5 3nov, but still the issue of sms form htc contact, as soon I select send sms to contact from htc people sense restart again so no typing sms.

That's for me the only problem,verything is fantastic and faster that 4oct release.

Any solution of this issue?

Great job!!

However, I could not use the app here, China, so I like the Refernce rom but at the same time I like the dink clock.

can u release a lite rom just with dink clock?

or a cab for dink clock?

thx a lot~~~

Guest coltsta
I noticed that also ...perhaps there isn't enough interest??

really?

i like them i love using SPB on it

SPB plus Energy ROM = Best looking Rom out there

In these roms, how can we enable video calling?

you cant because the dialer doesnt support it

if you want to use it you have to install the original samsung dialer

i want video calling on it thats why i use dialer switch.

switches back and fourth from the samsung dialer to the htc dialer

Edited by coltsta

really?

i like them i love using SPB on it

SPB plus Energy ROM = Best looking Rom out there

Yeah; I went back to SPB Mobile Shell after finding HTC Sense a little too slow. I might go back to CHT 2 once the battery drain issue is fixed (assuming it's related). I agree with you 100% about NRG ROM; he sets it up perfect for my liking. SPB on NRG's Titanium ROM seems lightning fast after having used Sense although I do miss the HTC messaging :)

Edited by Jazz8

Guest sobaroy

hello all,

thanks for the previous

NRG teacher

I already flash ROM Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5. Cookie.Nov.03, why info for CSC empty? Is this a problem? or indeed like this?

(I flash just the NBO without CSC)

anyone can help me? sorry my bad english

Guest roma0803
need help here..

i can not make a video call after flashing this ROM..

this is an awesome ROM though..

any solution?

thanks

Please read before posting a question. Yours is answered just three (3) posts above yours.

the GTX rom looks amazing. where can i find a HTC keypad to replace its samsung keypad? the samsung keypad doesn't really match the style. i did search for but it either there's no such thing (i doubt it) or my search skill is rubbish. could any1 help me pls? thanks a lot!

Guest AlEx LaM

i am experiencing a lot of drop calls after installing this rom. i hv good reception, but when my fds calls me, sometimes it goes straight to voicemail and the phone would show nothing. this is quite frequent after i flash this rom. does anybody knows why?

Guest roma0803

Is there a way to completely disable the lock screen? I'd like to use S2U2, but 2 lock screens is a bit overkill. I'm unable to disable the default lockscreen from within the S2U2 settings.

@AlEx LaM: no dropped calls here with the nov3 ROM.