|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest roma0803
that's interesting. what version of s2u2 do you have? mine is 2.43. Now I actually can't find the s2u2 setting that disables the WM lock function, but I do remember seeing the notification from s2u2 that it's going to disable the WM lock.

I am using the current 2.43 build. I also seem to remember the notification from installing with the basic ROM's , but installing S2U2 on the Energy.OMNIA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.03 does not produce that message. The setting to disable the WM lock is greyed out in S2U2 and most of the time the WM lock pops up also. I than have 2 lock screens to slide open. I can not find a way to fully disable the WM lock screen.

I am using the current 2.43 build. I also seem to remember the notification from installing with the basic ROM's , but installing S2U2 on the Energy.OMNIA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.03 does not produce that message. The setting to disable the WM lock is greyed out in S2U2 and most of the time the WM lock pops up also. I than have 2 lock screens to slide open. I can not find a way to fully disable the WM lock screen.

To Disable the default lockscreen you might change the registry value. It is located at HKCU\Software\Samsung\Lockscreen\Lock change the value from 1 to 0.

Sorry for a "newbie" question.

In the past I have installed some ROM, using eb0, csc, mst and rev files as per http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-rom-procedure/.

Downloading the last Energy ROM (Energy.OMNIA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.Nov.03.7z), I've found only the eb0 file. What should I do about other files (now I've a ROM with pda based on JF5, csc JF4, tel. JF1 on my i8000)?

Thanks

Any answer? I know that, for experts, it's only a silly question, but please have mercy, and waste 30 seconds of your time...

Guest roma0803
To Disable the default lockscreen you might change the registry value. It is located at HKCU\Software\Samsung\Lockscreen\Lock change the value from 1 to 0.

Thanks mavado, but this setting toggles the Lock Screen button in the Samsung settings. Unfortunately it makes no change to the WM lock screen. This one keeps popping up underneath the S2U2 lock screen.

Any answer? I know that, for experts, it's only a silly question, but please have mercy, and waste 30 seconds of your time...

AFAIN just replace the pda section with the downloaded file ignoring the rest.

BTW it should be Nb0 file and NOT Eb0.

Edited by rrr2

Thanks mavado, but this setting toggles the Lock Screen button in the Samsung settings. Unfortunately it makes no change to the WM lock screen. This one keeps popping up underneath the S2U2 lock screen.

then it seems to me to be a rom-specific problem? i am using the energy.sense.GTX.21916.Nov.3 version, and no such issues.

Guest bu11d0g

Energy, thank you so much for putting your hard work into these ROMs. It totally paid off, nicest ROMs I've had the pleasure to play with so far. I was wondering, though, is there a way to decrease memory usage on them? I turn off my phone and there's only about 40mb of free RAM and they quickly go down to ~10mb, is it normal?

Cheers mate!

Edited by bu11d0g

Guest latinoguy

How much ram do you win?

l found an interesting tip to free more ram !

disabling the default lockscreen then enabling the cht one.( if u enable cht lockscreen the default one is really disabled)

now the phone is so smooth, faster and stable !

the default lockscreen is big hog ....

AFAIN just replace the pda section with the downloaded file ignoring the rest.

BTW it should be Nb0 file and NOT Eb0.

Thank you very much, rrr2 (yes, Eb0 was a mismatch).

Hi Energy,

your Rom is the only Sense Rom I didn´t replace after 2 days of usage... it stayed for the last 3weeks(with all updates). I´m loving it. But there are 2 big annoying bugs left(Senscity Nov3 Cht)!

1.) If I assign a Hardware button to any other program and push that button it always opens 2things. The program I assigned and Your startmenu.

2.) Going back from peoples VCard im Peoples-Tab takes AGES. Allways about 40seconds. This seems to be related to my huge SMS inbox(1500messages). Do you think there is a way manage this problem(except deleting my messages)?

That would be great!

Regards.

Edited by y17dt

Dear NRGZ28,

you have made a "Settings Exporter" tool to automatically export all settings for the XDA UC (to export all your settings after you customize the device. When a new ROM comes down the line, use it to import everything and save time.).

It's possible to have (and use) this cab to export my actual settings BEFORE I flash your energy ROM over my actual OMNIX ROM?

Guest bu11d0g
The RAM sticks between 70-65 :rolleyes:

what the? that's great!

what rom are u currently using?

i'm using Energy.OMNIA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.03

edit: and how can I edit the icons/folders in the start menu layout? is there a way to disable one of the clocks in the home screen so only the digital or the analog are shown, one at a time?

Edited by bu11d0g

what the? that's great!

what rom are u currently using?

i'm using Energy.OMNIA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.03

IM USING THE SAME ROM.BUT THE PROBLEM IS SO FAR I CANNOT MAKE A VIDEO CALL... :rolleyes:

Guest Mustard007

Hi NRGZ28!

Why not to cook into the rom the HTC Messaging and probably eliminate all the trouble we have with the SMS/MMS ? I prefer the HCT Messaging to all other solution...and with better integration with Sense !

The old HTC Messaging CAB you provide have some trouble with the last rom.

Thanks for your great works !

Hi NRGZ28!

Why not to cook into the rom the HTC Messaging and probably eliminate all the trouble we have with the SMS/MMS ? I prefer the HCT Messaging to all other solution...and with better integration with Sense !

The old HTC Messaging CAB you provide have some trouble with the last rom.

Thanks for your great works !

+1 ...I prefer it much more than the standard Samsung Messaging; Thanks for another set of great ROMs NRG :rolleyes:

Guest speedfrog

You can disable the Samsung skinned sms and SMS sent notification:

Go To: HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > MsgTypes > IPM > SMSText

Change: DLL value from mms.dll to htmlnote.dll

Soft reset and then

Go To: HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > Settings

Change: MMSNoSentMsg name to SMSNoSentMsg (just in case you have it)

Change: SMSNoSentMsg value to 1

Soft Reset

Guest Esmail69
Hi.

Can u give me a mirror plz.

because i can not download from hotfile.

mamnoon

سلام رفیق

لینک های 3 نوامبر رو نتونستم پیدا کنم اگه داره(همون هات فایل) رو بده تا ریموت آپلود کنم.

I installed the stock energy rom, but there is some problem with the facebook tab it says always that there is connection error but I have turned on my wifi, is the problem with the rom or is with my phone ? Also I have problem with the photos tab its shows that there arent any photos I made some with the camera but still no photos in the tab ?

Edited by shefa

Guest coltsta
not for me. up to 200Kbs. depending on ure connection ! :rolleyes:

its only on hotfile i get that shitty connection

and besides multiupload is better you upload it once and it uploads to 6 different hosts making it more convenient for us

Guest hawkish
its only on hotfile i get that shitty connection

and besides multiupload is better you upload it once and it uploads to 6 different hosts making it more convenient for us

For a LONG time energy uploading on HOTFILE the HOTROMS !!!!! so want it in multiupload :huh: l think if he did multiupload BURN OUT :rolleyes: