|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest bu11d0g

Can anyone please tell me how I could disable certain hometabs? For example, call history, market stocks, etc...

How could I reorganize my main menu items such as put Live Messenger app icon inside the Internet folder?

A was to disable multiple clocks on home screen, I wanted to use onlu one of them...

Any help is appreciated

Thanks!

Guest dragoo26

hmm..

another question..

i want to install Bible java application (.jar file), but always fail with error message "file error ???"

how to troubleshoot this thing?

thanks

Can anyone please tell me how I could disable certain hometabs? For example, call history, market stocks, etc...

How could I reorganize my main menu items such as put Live Messenger app icon inside the Internet folder?

A was to disable multiple clocks on home screen, I wanted to use onlu one of them...

Any help is appreciated

Thanks!

for customizing tabs, you can go to settings tab ==>personalize ==> Home screen tabs ==> uncheck the ones you don't need. you can also change their order by dragging the icons of each tab. then hit "Done"and "Back".

for your other two questions, you probably will have to do registry tweaks...good luck.

Guest Sinistersky
for customizing tabs, you can go to settings tab ==>personalize ==> Home screen tabs ==> uncheck the ones you don't need. you can also change their order by dragging the icons of each tab. then hit "Done"and "Back".

for your other two questions, you probably will have to do registry tweaks...good luck.

use CHT editor for clocks...then restart sense cuz it will bring up an error after you hit apply

Very nice screen, beautifull icons and theme. But i have very slow memory, cc 27 MB free for app. I can't start iGO Primo on my Omnia2. I have Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Nov.03. How can I make more free ram?

Very nice screen, beautifull icons and theme. But i have very slow memory, cc 27 MB free for app. I can't start iGO Primo on my Omnia2. I have Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Nov.03. How can I make more free ram?

try to change the start menu layout to compact menu, that will gain you about 25 mb of free ram. good luck.

Guest hawkish

anyone smell what energy is cooking on hotfiles !....sorry what is uploading....hme...a 21684.....newst icons on sencity.....batt drainage cht 2.00 fixed.....l am full...

Guest roma0803
anyone smell what energy is cooking on hotfiles !....sorry what is uploading....hme...a 21684.....newst icons on sencity.....batt drainage cht 2.00 fixed.....l am full...

Nice, thanks for the heads up

Guest Sinistersky

i keep getting [FAIL] PDA Checksum !! error on octans...problem with the rom? using sencity rom...not 2.0 cookie

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest speedfrog
I have asked him for that too but no answer and no changelogs. It would be nice to know which versions are worth updating.

thats because he havent been online since 29.okt

Guest diverdude

Please just don't complain about what we don't have and just be grateful for getting a new Rom every week!

Thank You Master NRG for the new Roms!

I wish also that there was a bit more support and we knew more about the new Roms but right now Mr. NRG must not have time to give that to us.

I am just soooooo very grateful to get a new Rom today and we should all remember to thank him for the best Sense Roms on the Net!!

Maybe we should all try several different Roms and report back to the community our findings. I know this will help us all!

I can't wait to download a few myself. I will report my findings soon.

It's always a great day when we have a new NRG Rom to try, so............ "Happy Romming to you all" :rolleyes:

Edited by diverdude

Guest bu11d0g

Hi!

Sorry, but there's no "Personalize" option in "Settings" tab. At least I couldn't find it. I've been trying to personalize my CHT tabs for a long time, searched all the options in the phone and CHTEditor but had no luck. Weird.

Any ideas?

About the clocks I adjusted them through the home tab > Menu > Edit Home Layout > Level 1 - Main Home > Advanced

Now only have the page flop one activated like I wanted to :rolleyes:

And about the application shortcuts, I haven't been able to customize those :huh:

Guest hawkish
a changelog would be nice

21684 build

Updated to build 21684 !

Updated Palringo to 2.5.3 (more features and more languages added)

Updated Arkswitch to 1.2 in 6.5.X builds

Updated to Opera 9.7 36027

CHTState updated to solve battery drain issues with CHT 2.0

Lots of graphics updates to .Sencity ROMs ! (roostcity's icons also cooked in!)

so far.....to be continued.... :rolleyes:

Guest hawkish
I have asked him for that too but no answer and no changelogs. It would be nice to know which versions are worth updating.

now energy posting changelog only for hd2 !

Guest kennyman

why can't u just include eboot, csc, phone parts in your package?

what i mean the latest firmware that can work with your awesome nb0 file.

like sbson, he includes everything. making the user "check check check in OCTANs and its all done.

but we have to search and find all the other parts seperately. such a hassles

Guest diverdude
why can't u just include eboot, csc, phone parts in your package?

what i mean the latest firmware that can work with your awesome nb0 file.

like sbson, he includes everything. making the user "check check check in OCTANs and its all done.

but we have to search and find all the other parts seperately. such a hassles

WOW :rolleyes:

Guest diverdude
WOW :rolleyes:

Does Mr. sbson (not sure who he is) deliver to us 21 plus Roms each and every week? Does any chef do that? We are very blessed to have Master NRG in our community giving to us at no charge the best Sense Roms on the Net. Lets do some things ourselves and let Master NRG work on his 21 Roms each week so us "i8000 ROM FLASHING ADDICTS" can get our FIX each week. My O2 is like a brand new toy each week and I can't wait for the next Rom to come out.

No more complaints, please! Show the MAN some LOVE, donate him, let him know how much you like his work so he will stay in our community doing what he does best.......building beautiful Roms.

Please keep it possitive and appreciate what no other person has ever done for us.........21 Roms every week :huh: Think about it....thats amazing!!!

Always Grateful to you Master NRG! Respect!

Diver