|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest hawkish
Can you give us more information please?

now chef uploading the new build 28244 faster than 21684 as much as 216xx is snapper than 23xxx.

now uploading for hd2 then other devices. so for omnia may be the last....so dont post feedbacks for 11 nov and wait 28244 :rolleyes:

Edited by hawkish

Guest Sinistersky
21684 build

Updated to build 21684 !

Updated Palringo to 2.5.3 (more features and more languages added)

Updated Arkswitch to 1.2 in 6.5.X builds

Updated to Opera 9.7 36027

CHTState updated to solve battery drain issues with CHT 2.0

Lots of graphics updates to .Sencity ROMs ! (roostcity's icons also cooked in!)

so far.....to be continued.... :rolleyes:

WRONG! battery drainage is not even nearly fixed...and update opera to opera 10..this is ridiculous...

Guest hawkish
WRONG! battery drainage is not even nearly fixed...and update opera to opera 10..this is ridiculous...

l ve quoted ' the changelog of the chef " posted in hd2 !

Guest diverdude
now chef uploading the new build 28244 faster than 21684 as much as 216xx is snapper than 23xxx.

now uploading for hd2 then other devices. so for omnia may be the last....so dont post feedbacks for 11 nov and wait 28244 :huh:

I think we are still 3 to 4 days away from seeing any 28xxx Roms posted on our omnia sight. This is just my opinion from reading NRG's twitter page. ( I'm only guessing ) Always looking forward to whatever the Master has for us! :rolleyes:

Edited by diverdude

Guest Sinistersky
l ve quoted ' the changelog of the chef " posted in hd2 !

HD2 is not Omnia 2... :rolleyes: he fixed it for HD2...Omnia 2 has still drainage problem...i'm using sencity 2.0 right now...huuge battery hog...

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest hawkish
HD2 is not Omnia 2... :huh: he fixed it for HD2...Omnia 2 has still drainage problem...i'm using sencity 2.0 right now...huuge battery hog...and now that you say you quoted him from HD2...i doubt he'll psot 28244 roms for omnia 2...idk...it would be awesome if he did though...

different devices but in one rom. l doubt ! ure are so clever :rolleyes:

Edited by hawkish

Guest idiotjohn

What is the theme for the main energy ROM's?

I dont wat the sense theme just the windows theme... ie the start button/close bar looks and select colours and things?

I'm also looking for the wallpapers

Unfortunately I am unable to run your roms due to their speed on my phone but i just want little bits from them...

Thanks

John

Guest idiotjohn
"different devices but in one rom." what does that even mean?

I think he has having a joke about how it wouldnt be posible to have a ROM which supported the Omnia 2 and the HD 2 lol

Guest hawkish
"different devices but in one rom." what does that even mean?

energy himself said he cant post changelog for all devices due to lack of time ! also said the changelog available for hd2 who want to check it ! and l said diffrent devices but running with the same rom ( pda.. program...drivers....

so l doubt....you are clever :rolleyes:

Guest Sinistersky
energy himself said he cant post changelog for all devices due to lack of time ! also said the changelog available for hd2 who want to check it ! and l said diffrent devices but running with the same rom ( pda.. program...drivers....

so l doubt....you are clever :rolleyes:

hoax...you should go and learn some proper English grammar m8...seriously...

Guest hawkish
What is the theme for the main energy ROM's?

I dont wat the sense theme just the windows theme... ie the start button/close bar looks and select colours and things?

I'm also looking for the wallpapers

Unfortunately I am unable to run your roms due to their speed on my phone but i just want little bits from them...

Thanks

John

sorry john the clever but l cannot understand..... u are from australia ?

Edited by hawkish

Guest Sinistersky
yep......from croatia ?

i am not discussing this with you anymore, it is clearly pointless as you cannot understand :rolleyes: ...

moving on...

The Internet tab on the sense menu is a bit too high, the favourites block is vissible underneath the sense menu tab...

Guest hawkish
i am not discussing this with you anymore, it is clearly pointless as you cannot understand :rolleyes: ...

moving on...

The Internet tab on the sense menu is a bit too high, the favourites block is vissible underneath the sense menu tab...

lol...can u be a little bit patient ! 2 days or 3 to see the new build 28xxx !

I installed the stock energy rom, but there is some problem with the facebook tab it says always that there is connection error but I have turned on my wifi, is the problem with the rom or is with my phone ? Also I have problem with the photos tab its shows that there arent any photos I made some with the camera but still no photos in the tab ?

anyone ?

Guest darkworldzz
facebook is not your fault...nobody has facebook working

works for me on 6.5...(hvnt tried nov11 tho. but it has always worked for me)

that is why i love 6.5.. everything works for i8000 on it..

Edited by darkworldzz