|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

You can disable the Samsung skinned sms and SMS sent notification:

Go To: HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > MsgTypes > IPM > SMSText

Change: DLL value from mms.dll to htmlnote.dll

Soft reset and then

Go To: HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > Settings

Change: MMSNoSentMsg name to SMSNoSentMsg (just in case you have it)

Change: SMSNoSentMsg value to 1

Soft Reset

Thanks for the response Speedfrog! I tried this and unfortunately it still isn't close to what I was looking for in the HTC messaging. I was hoping to eliminate Samsung SMS altogether as I find it more difficult to send messages and reply to others ...HTC seemed much more clean and easy to use from my recollection, but thanks again for the help :rolleyes:

Guest Mustard007
Thanks for the response Speedfrog! I tried this and unfortunately it still isn't close to what I was looking for in the HTC messaging. I was hoping to eliminate Samsung SMS altogether as I find it more difficult to send messages and reply to others ...HTC seemed much more clean and easy to use from my recollection, but thanks again for the help :rolleyes:

Hi !

I have installed HTC Messaging with this working find for now:

1. Install HTC Messaging CAB. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=741179)

2. I have installed this fix: Post #1756 here.

Thanks !

Thanks NRG for another fantastic release! I've reverted back to the Nov 11 21684.Sense2.5.Cookie ROM ...had been using SPB MS but went back to Sense after trying this latest ROM. The ROM feels great aside from the Sw Keyboard overlapping the bottom bar and soft keys. I would still like to see the HTC Messaging back, but aside from that I couldn't ask for much more (although I'm eagerly awaiting an updated Cookie 2.0 that will fix the battery issue). Thanks for keeping us on your ROM update list; fantastic work as always :huh:

Just want to encourage the rest of us O2 users not to forget to show our support for the Chef by way of donations ...if you use it; help support it :rolleyes:

Guest krzysztof.pie
yep it was problem with my eboot. This rom is the best one ive tried so far. Very very nice thank you sooo much :rolleyes: Keep up the hard work.

Hi,

I have the same problem. No internet connection regardless of working wi-fi.

What eboot did you used? Can you post a link?

Is it safe to flash eboot? Somewhere on this forum they say it is quite a risk to brick the phone...

Thanks,

Kris

Guest roma0803
facebook is not your fault...nobody has facebook working

Works fine with my nov 11 build. No issue at all with Facebook. Just the text tab in contact card crashing Sense. Battery reasonable good, but I disabled animation in CHTEditor.

Does the cook visit this thread? Just curious if he picks up the bugreports for Omnia II. Is a ROM released every week?

So far I think it's the best eye candy ROM option for Omnia available. Maybe I should have picked a HTC set at the time. But I'm happy NRGZ28 takes the time to cook these ROM's. Makes me have new fun with my set.

Guest Sinistersky
Works fine with my nov 11 build. No issue at all with Facebook. Just the text tab in contact card crashing Sense. Battery reasonable good, but I disabled animation in CHTEditor.

Does the cook visit this thread? Just curious if he picks up the bugreports for Omnia II. Is a ROM released every week?

So far I think it's the best eye candy ROM option for Omnia available. Maybe I should have picked a HTC set at the time. But I'm happy NRGZ28 takes the time to cook these ROM's. Makes me have new fun with my set.

really? i gotta test this... hmm...

i like to think he visits the thread from time to time...and i agree best rom out there...

EDIT: No, facebook does not seem to work with on my mobile...did you flash your ebbot or something...i only flashed rom..and never flashed eboot or csc...

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest roma0803

i like to think he visits the thread from time to time...and i agree best rom out there...

EDIT: No, facebook does not seem to work with on my mobile...did you flash your ebbot or something...i only flashed rom..and never flashed eboot or csc...

Yep, this time I did. Used Energy.OMNIA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.11 with the latest I8000NXXJI1 CSC and Eboot. I authorised again and it worked. Must say, when I go to Facebook settings, the app says I have not authorized it. It works fine though.

Guest deadman1007

my facebook wasn't working, market place too, all other internet applications worked fine, (i'm talking through wifi) than i installed marketplace from mp.windowsphone.com and everithing started working..... so try

also reply button in htc sms restaarted my sense instaled attached pyrorob htc messaging client and now it's working

hope i helped at least one person :rolleyes:

Pyrorob_HTC_Messaging_Client_v.cab

Guest deadman1007
my facebook wasn't working, market place too, all other internet applications worked fine, (i'm talking through wifi) than i installed marketplace from mp.windowsphone.com and everithing started working..... so try

also reply button in htc sms restaarted my sense instaled attached pyrorob htc messaging client and now it's working

hope i helped at least one person :rolleyes:

i forgot !!!

for sms from htc people to work, i mean when you select someone and chose send sms, i just overvrited the files in windows dir with files from file that is also attached

and now my energy rom is perfect.... im runung stock.energy.rom, i also tried cookie and cookie2.0 energy and gtx but cht editor kept crashing everytime i tried to apply some changes, and that i couldn't fix

htc_people.rar

Guest Sinistersky
Yep, this time I did. Used Energy.OMNIA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.11 with the latest I8000NXXJI1 CSC and Eboot. I authorised again and it worked. Must say, when I go to Facebook settings, the app says I have not authorized it. It works fine though.

is it safe to flash eboot and csc? how long does it take ? i'm worried that there will be a power failure in which case I'm screwed...I don't want to brick my phone..and..can i flash the eboot and csc if i flashed the rom already?

Guest cantona72
Nop! It has Samsung Keyboard by default.

Is there any cab that can give the choice of selection 2 languages in order to change between them by continuously pressing the space button?

can you give us link for last eboot if possible please.....

i got one problem with this last build....when i connect my phone to pc i hear sound and hes charging plus i can flash it but i can't open directory in my computer... precisely it wont even show so i did right click on my computer and manage and at section where i can see which discs i got connected i can't find phone....neither on connected drivers....

anyone can help with it?

Guest Asgardi
is it safe to flash eboot and csc? how long does it take ? i'm worried that there will be a power failure in which case I'm screwed...I don't want to brick my phone..and..can i flash the eboot and csc if i flashed the rom already?

You can only brick your phone when flashing eboot. You can flash again if power failure occurs if it does not occur just during the 5 secs that it takes to flash eboot. You can ofcourse leave eboot out from flashing. Using octans mini you cannot brick your phone :rolleyes:

What I have experienced it is best to flash everything at once OR just .nb0 OR .nb0 and CSC

Edited by Asgardi

Guest Asgardi
Please just don't complain about what we don't have and just be grateful for getting a new Rom every week!

I'm not complaining, I'm giving constructive feedback. Of course I'm grateful for getting updates every week but it really takes just a couple of seconds to write down what has been changed. I'm sure that we all would appreciate at least some sort of changelog. Now if I want some bug to disappear I just need to keep updating all the time and see how it goes. It would be much easier to just know when to update so that it is worth it. I use my phone for work and it takes a long time to completely set up.

Guest idiotjohn
sorry john the clever but l cannot understand..... u are from australia ?

Yes im from australia...

I want to download the theme from the main energy rom. IE, when you click start->settings->home i want that theme file.

I am also looking to download the wallpaprs from the themes if anybody has them.

Thanks

John

I'm not complaining, I'm giving constructive feedback. Of course I'm grateful for getting updates every week but it really takes just a couple of seconds to write down what has been changed. I'm sure that we all would appreciate at least some sort of changelog. Now if I want some bug to disappear I just need to keep updating all the time and see how it goes. It would be much easier to just know when to update so that it is worth it. I use my phone for work and it takes a long time to completely set up.

NRG does this for many other phones as well; I don't think we are talking about a few seconds here. If he had to take a few minutes for every ROM he releases (and he releases often), think about the valuable time that would take. I for one would rather him put his time into updating and releasing the latest and greatest as opposed to having to update and reply to forums all the time. I know it's a bit of a pain to upgrade sometimes, but NRG's ROM's always improve, and he does periodically update the changelog. For those not wanting to chance it, I would suggest keeping the current ROM and only updating when NRG updates the log, or others post what they have experienced.

Not trying to respond rudely to your question, but I've used NRG ROM's long enough to know that he'll eventually update the log. Just my 2 cents :rolleyes: