|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sinistersky
Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.Nov.14.7z

My report after i flashed it....

still htc reload after i tried to send message via contact.

Cookie home tab still got error while i tried to do changes.

change from vibrate to normal again set volume to 0

when i see it better nothing changed...

someone correct me please :rolleyes:

still testing...dunno yet...something should be better..idk

Guest ignatious

UH-OH ....... have a problem ..... i transfered my pics from card to My Storage and they have disappeared? I just used File Explorer to cut/paste! are they in limbo somewhere, does anybody know what to do here? Thnx for any advice.

Guest nitrozen
Yeah; I went back to SPB Mobile Shell after finding HTC Sense a little too slow. I might go back to CHT 2 once the battery drain issue is fixed (assuming it's related). I agree with you 100% about NRG ROM; he sets it up perfect for my liking. SPB on NRG's Titanium ROM seems lightning fast after having used Sense although I do miss the HTC messaging :huh:

i am having the same problem

the Energy HTC Sense looks very good, probably the best of those i have seen so far, but ...............

1) it is very bulky and heavy, lots of programs in the build many of us will never use, and it all takes up resources and space

2) the amount of programs installed makes it much harder to navigate the OS to select the few prog's we need regularly

3) i keep regularly running out of ram and cant launch programs (which almost never was a prob before), and often during the day's normal usage minimal resources seem available for a mix of normal programs used (lack of ram mainly, but some cpu drain to ?)

so we have a near perfect eye candy and functionality from an "improved HTC sense" now (better then the stock HTC product), but it is slower in use, less responsive to touch, and has a large footprint on the hd

NRGZ28, is it possible to get a light or ultra light version of this wonderful Sense release plz ?

it must have been a MAJOR job to get it working right and mostly bug free, it looks great and is an amazing creation. sadly our little Omnia's probably need a cpu that is 50% faster and double the amount of ram we have now to make it zippy and fast. also most of us wont use 2/3 of the default samsung programs (and some HTC could be cut to, but maybe not since that could create other bugs and they might be interdependent to work)

the combination of Sense with 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 is just about ideal, HTC Sense looks good and much more advanced then samsungs poor mod of the standard winmo, but having a lean and mean version of it would allow us to selectively install the main programs we each use, without all the bulk and drain of having "the full monthy " by defauly, and then have to load extra's on top, causing it to creak and groan and slow down and become sluggish

please consider giving us a light/ultra-light version :rolleyes:

Guest darkworldzz

zz its how the roms are built according to how nrg feels a good rom should be..

if you want an ultra lite rom do a quick search around the rom forums, there are plenty of lite sense roms around. for eg. daskalos's, shadowangel's etc...

Guest ular_king
for sms tab problem..install this cab shouls fix..no thanks to me but thanks to the creator of the cab..

kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.5_People_Messaging_Mod_v1.0a.cab

Avantgarde, i'm not sure is this correct, after install...i get the message bubble from the SMS tab...but if i go to HTC people and click send SMS to a particular person...the SMS screen is black and i can't type anything...but it did not crash sense.

Guest avanto77
Avantgarde, i'm not sure is this correct, after install...i get the message bubble from the SMS tab...but if i go to HTC people and click send SMS to a particular person...the SMS screen is black and i can't type anything...but it did not crash sense.

install htc messanging form nrgz28 and it works without blank or white pages

For those wondering, the new ROM is great! CHT2.0 runs better than ever with no more battery drain issues :rolleyes: Overall it is still a little slow compared to SPB, but personally, I'm going to stick with it a while as it looks and feels so nice; Thanks NRG!

install htc messanging form nrgz28 and it works without blank or white pages

I copied the files from post 1814 and it seemed to fix the SMS from contact restart issue. It sounds like the cab you mention does the same thing, I'll have to look into that a little more.

Guest darkworldzz

Fun fact for all energy users..

S3clock works on 28244 which is a 6.5.x WM!!!

As far as i know it isnt working on previous 6.5.x builds..

So have fun :rolleyes:

Guest Sinistersky
For those wondering, the new ROM is great! CHT2.0 runs better than ever with no more battery drain issues :rolleyes: Overall it is still a little slow compared to SPB, but personally, I'm going to stick with it a while as it looks and feels so nice; Thanks NRG!

I copied the files from post 1814 and it seemed to fix the SMS from contact restart issue. It sounds like the cab you mention does the same thing, I'll have to look into that a little more.

no more battery drain issues?what rom are you using? i still have bat drain..in 6 hours from 100 to 28%...

Guest Sinistersky
Fun fact for all energy users..

S3clock works on 28244 which is a 6.5.x WM!!!

As far as i know it isnt working on previous 6.5.x builds..

So have fun :rolleyes:

worked for me on 6.5.x before...

no more battery drain issues?what rom are you using? i still have bat drain..in 6 hours from 100 to 28%...

I'm using 28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14.

I went to bed last night at 41% and woke up at 40%; Used today for a while and just had to plug it in now. It definitely was not like it was before ...before I could only use it for about two hours before I had to charge; overnight used to drain at least 30%.

Guest knimlot

Hi guys, I have a question about installing this ROM. My current settings are as follows: PDA:18000NXXJD1, CSC: 18000EURJD4, PHONE: 18000XXJD1. I know its time to flash. My question is will there be any problem if I flash the rom, are there any steps that I should take before I proceed? Also, is it possible to backup my SMS that I have right now and save it into the new ROM?

Guest pietro77

Im using Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Reference.Nov.14, exelent ROM thx. NGR, but i have one problem with autoclosing app, can you someone help me with this. thx

Hi guys, I have a question about installing this ROM. My current settings are as follows: PDA:18000NXXJD1, CSC: 18000EURJD4, PHONE: 18000XXJD1. I know its time to flash. My question is will there be any problem if I flash the rom, are there any steps that I should take before I proceed? Also, is it possible to backup my SMS that I have right now and save it into the new ROM?

Make sure you read up on the flashing procedure before attempting this (it's a sticky). Whenever I flash, I only flash the .nbo file provided by the chef. For the NRG ROMs I do the following:

1. Start computer in disable driver signature mode (usually hit f8 at boot for option)

2. With phone completely off (hold the hangup button to turn it off) then I connect it to the PC and under device manager>mobile device, I update the driver (read up on this and download the driver)

3. Unplug phone and start the OCTAN's mini (included); right click on it and make sure the compatibility is set to Windows XP (service pack 3) mode (top box)

4. Run OCTAN's mini as admin and click on detect at the bottom (nothing will happen until you plug in your phone)

5. Plug in phone and the start button will show up ...then click start

6. Wait until it's finished and enjoy the new ROM

Remember read up a little more first as this can be a little nerve racking the first time :rolleyes:

could someone pls explain the 28244 rom? why is there no more 21680 rom? thx!

Not sure but it's changed before from 23XXX then 21XXX, and now 24XXX. Whatever the reason, NRG knows what he is doing and always gives us the latest and greatest with 6.5.X :rolleyes:

Guest darkworldzz
I'm using 28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14.

I went to bed last night at 41% and woke up at 40%; Used today for a while and just had to plug it in now. It definitely was not like it was before ...before I could only use it for about two hours before I had to charge; overnight used to drain at least 30%.

Rly?? that is great!! gna try it later and see how it goes..