|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Been using the Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14 Rom for 2 days now. I left the house at around 8am with 100% battery. Used the phone normally (text, call and music). I reached back home at around 10pm with 23% battery. I would say not bad compared to Nov.11 with Cookie2.0. ^^

Guest Sinistersky
Sorry for not being around too much lately guys. Working on some new options for the ROM today and will post my results in the thread later on B) Look for a new start menu option to save RAM and hopefully more speed !!

Although, we have some really nice users here that help people out when they need help, it's nice to see that you still visit this topic m8 :)

Speed is always good :) Hopefully it will make sense faster aswell..

Sorry for not being around too much lately guys. Working on some new options for the ROM today and will post my results in the thread later on B) Look for a new start menu option to save RAM and hopefully more speed !!

Looking forward to it; Thanks NRG :)

Guest speedfrog
I already explained it to you when we talked over skype. Use the command line cfc gui tool and I'm sure you can figure it yourself. It;'s not hard...B)

i havent talk to you over skype, but will do it. Thanks :)

Edited by speedfrog

Answer for batery's life in Energy ROM.

With default seting Brighness is Maximum, Is necessary set to automatic and Perfomance is seting HIGH in default, Set please to Auto and than batery down slowly.

Guest Bankaiii

With default seting Brighness is Maximum, Is necessary set to automatic and Perfomance is seting HIGH in default, Set please to Auto and than batery down slowly.

Even with those options setup still same problem >> 30 mb free after use somes programs and turn off during a day.

But I believe in new release SENSE 2.5.2019 and skill of many people to help NRG Team to get soon the most Awsome release Sense for O2

Good Job & keep continue !

B)

Even with those options setup still same problem >> 30 mb free after use somes programs and turn off during a day.

But I believe in new release SENSE 2.5.2019 and skill of many people to help NRG Team to get soon the most Awsome release Sense for O2

Good Job & keep continue !

B)

Try to change the start menu layout to "sense"... I've got 60 on a fresh boot, and around 50 after some moderate use.

+1

Edited by GEAS

Hi NRGZ28.

I need see status of RAM, but in new ROM nov. 14 is removed icon FREE RAM, do you upload here for me this icon with specification for link with this icon. I want to link free Ram in today screen. Thank.

Guest hawkish
when was it released?

l ve no idea. if dosent exist ! may be is a new build from chef or error typing !

btw the chef highly suggest to move away from 28xxx build. l still use 21683 that smell good.

anyway a new build will be release B)

Guest hawkish
when was it released?

l ve no idea. if dosent exist ! may be is a new build from chef or error typing !

btw the chef highly suggest to move away from 28xxx build. l still use 21683 that smell good.

Guest Sinistersky

first of all...NRG can't make new builds lol...only samsung/microsoft can...

Secondly, it does exist, but it's a risky move, so don't get your panties up in a bunch :)

Guest hawkish

Secondly, it does exist, but it's a risky move, so don't get your panties up in a bunch B)

1. microsoft and energy can( every rom customized is a new build). samsung cannot but can make new devices !

2. a risk move ! :) !! ??

Guest hawkish

Secondly, it does exist, but it's a risky move, so don't get your panties up in a bunch B)

1. microsoft and energy can( every rom customized is a new build). samsung cannot but can make new devices !

2. a risk move ! :) !! ??

Guest speedfrog

no, energy cant make windows mobile builds, this is only microsoft that makes. energy and all the other cookers, makes ROMs. not wm builds

Edited by speedfrog

Guest hawkish
no, energy cant make windows mobile builds, this is only microsoft that makes. energy and all the other cookers, makes ROMs. not wm builds

l know man . but diffrence between them=

microsoft udpdate named = a build

cooker update named= a rom

so we say microsoft and cookers like u CAN release a new builds or roms B)

Guest Sinistersky
l know man . but diffrence between them=

microsoft udpdate named = a build

cooker update named= a rom

so we say microsoft and cookers like u CAN release a new builds or roms B)

hmm...i do not know if you'll understand this but.. new build != new rom