|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

I've PM'd NRG about it (in case he isn't able to check the forum for a while), but if someone has Twitter perhaps you can let him know so he can take the links down.

Guest diverdude

I'm sooo excited to try the new Roms B) But no Joy :)

Are you out there master NRG??? Thank you for the new Roms but there seems to be a small problem. Each Rom only 146 mb when all older Roms are round 200 mb??

Thanks for your help!!

I'm sooo excited to try the new Roms :) But no Joy :)

Are you out there master NRG??? Thank you for the new Roms but there seems to be a small problem. Each Rom only 146 mb when all older Roms are round 200 mb??

Thanks for your help!!

I have tried 3 different versions and my device can't boot.

B)

Guest avantgarde280
You really want to start a flame war here don't ya?

First of all, I am not posting wrong information...Everything I said so far was correct, Secondly, if NRGZ said that Barbara Streisand is the hottest chick in the world, you would believe it? Gimme a break :)

I tried various 23148 roms and all I said is that 28244 is faster than 23148, but it is also less stable than 23148...If that is too confusing for you too understand please leave this forum and take you're insults somewhere else...The only one who thinks he's a big shot here is you...the only thing that you do here is post NRGZ's twitter posts ( the ones we already know before you ) and then make some grand assumptions based on your own theories instead of collecting facts and posting YOUR opinion, not NRGZ's opinion ;)

And PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, learn to speak PROPER ENGLISH... B)

now that we have that cleared up...I am currently downloading the nov 19, cookie 2.0 rom...posting some feedback after testing ;)

+1 again... :)

Anyone else having a problem with the new ROM not booting???

Yeah..there's a problem in ROM somehow.. ;)

Guest Sinistersky

Yep, not booting at all...I should have tried this sooner...

EDIT: Thank you NRGZ for updating the changelog...

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest darkworldzz
Yep, not booting at all...I should have tried this sooner...

EDIT: Thank you NRGZ for updating the changelog...

oh really?? almost flashed it.. so whats the diff btw the 23148 and the 28XX build?? google doesnt help much..

Guest longsin
nah.. i stopped it in time after readin the last few posts.. B)

if u flash Nov 19th, u can flash last version, but u first open OCTANS_Mini.exe. upload scs and nbo, open detect ,then take down battery , fit on battery again. start ok :)

Guest Sinistersky
oh really?? almost flashed it.. so whats the diff btw the 23148 and the 28XX build?? google doesnt help much..

Well, the main difference is stability...It is more stable than 28244 ROM...but not faster...I had some minor glitches on the 28244 so can't wait to flash 23148... B) If I were only able to flash the damn thing xD

Guest darkworldzz
Well, the main difference is stability...It is more stable than 28244 ROM...but not faster...I had some minor glitches on the 28244 so can't wait to flash 23148... B) If I were only able to flash the damn thing xD

minor glitches?? oh oh.. is it the random graphics bug when changing programs??

Guest Sinistersky
no booting device! how we can install this cab?

Just ignore him...he downloaded the .cab taht NRGZ posted for quickshutdown..and renamed it most likely...and now troll arround...just ignore and wait for NRGZ to fix it