|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Hi NRGZ28.

I need .cab for ANDROID UNLOCK STYLE include in ROM 28244, is very cool. I must Flash back to 21916 TOG, because with 28244 I can't set somethings corectly in seting. Do you post this cab?

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Someone can post a link and share the lastest ROM ?

On Twitter, NRGZ28 tell this:

NRGZ28 Energy

The omniaII roms are all messed up.. ask people for mirrors of the older roms if u want to try one for now..B)

Thanks !

Guest diverdude

Master NRG,

Would you be able to give a time-line for when we might see the new Rom up-dates?

I was hoping for some Pre-Thanksgiving Day JOY B)

I know I should stop asking because we know how busy you are, but just knowing when would make waiting sooo much easier.

Can't wait for your next Masterpiese.........thanks for your generosity!!!

Diver

Guest diverdude

Greetings Everyone,

It seems that all the folks over at XDA on the HTC Leo / HD2 Thread are enjoying some Love from Master NRG. Their Roms have been up-dated with 6.5 21916 which was the same as before (I think) and for all the 6.5 x lover's ......they got a new up-grade with 23699. Great JOY for all those HD2 owners.

Way to go Master NRG.....you Rock!!

If things go as they have in the past then maybe all us "O2 addicts" will get an up-date soon :) (23699 ??). We will hve to wait and see. B)

Keep up the awesom magic Mr. NRG...way to go.

Guest Sinistersky
hi, all

i look on xda-developers rom already exchange Nov 24,

so i think NRGZ28 maybe exchange for i8000 soon

:D

Hoepfully so...The guy makes hundreds of roms now...So at least we can do is be patient :P

Guest bu11d0g

Hi everyone. I have Opera 9.7 installed, it's the one that came with the ROM. I want to uninstall it, but it doesn't show up on the programs list. What do I have to do to get rid of it? Just delete the Opera folders and reg-keys?

Guest avantgarde280
hello . I have a problem with cht in omnia II .cht dosnt work

my rom is: JH1 Sense EN 21916

this error :Edit Home Layout dosent work and rest sense

wrong thread i guess.. :P btw there is a search box available @ this modaco...can you try it?? :D

hello . I have a problem with cht in omnia II .cht dosnt work

my rom is: JH1 Sense EN 21916

this error :Edit Home Layout dosent work and rest sense

Hi !

This is a know problem. Extracted from cht 2.0 thread: "Samsung Omnia II compatibility: The Omnia II has a ported version of HTC Sense available. Because of the Sense port, CHT is only partially compatible with this device: edit mode will not work." http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=792303

Cheers !

Guest Sinistersky
Hi !

This is a know problem. Extracted from cht 2.0 thread: "Samsung Omnia II compatibility: The Omnia II has a ported version of HTC Sense available. Because of the Sense port, CHT is only partially compatible with this device: edit mode will not work." http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=792303

Cheers !

Works for me :P

Sorry for the delays guys... I just cant figure out why the new Sense ROMs dont want to boot all of the sudden... I'll keep working on them and post whenever I figure this problem out. Titanium and Sense 2.1 ROMs work fine (if anybody even runs those anymore).

Guest Sinistersky
Sorry for the delays guys... I just cant figure out why the new Sense ROMs dont want to boot all of the sudden... I'll keep working on them and post whenever I figure this problem out. Titanium and Sense 2.1 ROMs work fine (if anybody even runs those anymore).

No probs m8...There's nothing wrong with the 28244 so we can safely stick with that for a while :D Just don't say new roms are faster and more stable n stuff like that...cuz then i'll obsess with it for the whole week :P

No probs m8...There's nothing wrong with the 28244 so we can safely stick with that for a while :D Just don't say new roms are faster and more stable n stuff like that...cuz then i'll obsess with it for the whole week :P

Well I dont know if they're faster, because they dont boot. LOL :D