|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Sorry for the delays guys... I just cant figure out why the new Sense ROMs dont want to boot all of the sudden... I'll keep working on them and post whenever I figure this problem out. Titanium and Sense 2.1 ROMs work fine (if anybody even runs those anymore).

Take your time!

Think about how often there is new OS for a SonyEricsson phone...

There is an option in Windows 7 64bit to run XP 32bit in a virtual machine, like I do.

Don't know if this is suitable for you though...

I run your Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.sencity.Nov.11 ROM.

Battery 90% after 24 hours, with 3G and a total of 20 minutes of calls.

More than a iPhone 3G, to speak nicely...

To sum up: the battery holds for about a week for me, more than enough!

For the "non believers", yes, it's true and possible!

Read the forum from page one, as I did, and you will find all the answers!

And the real magic happends when you install the transparent cab's when running Sencity!

*** PLEASE REMIND PEOPLE TO DONATE MONEY FOR YOUR WORK!!! ***

I just did a 15$ contribution to you!

/Magnus

Guest diverdude
lol ...sorry that the new one is being a bear for you :P In any case, thanks for the update!

+1 Thanks also! You will get it figured out....thanks for all your efforts!

Guest Peca_slo
the GTX rom is very very beautiful

but still has some bugs

here's my home tab and waiting for next version~

How can i make this kind of home screen. I have something strange i don't have weather in front and 3 row stuff...

Please help

Guest longsin
Sorry for the delays guys... I just cant figure out why the new Sense ROMs dont want to boot all of the sudden... I'll keep working on them and post whenever I figure this problem out. Titanium and Sense 2.1 ROMs work fine (if anybody even runs those anymore).

hi, NRGZ28

first, when it start boot, cannt line Microsoft ActiveSync (including usb) . it means driver software dont exist.

second, after flash, startup, it is working.beacuse if want to power off,you must press hangup many times.

Guest costadenis

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know any mirror to download energy, dinik, gtx... Energy roms? The main link has no file.

I´d like to know if the is any solution do increase RAM on this ROM?

Guest Peca_slo

Hello

I had a very big problem... After installing the Energy ROM to my Omnia, I couldnt get the home screen like on first page, with clock, weather, shortcut's and hotkeys in the bottom.MyHD2.png

I only get some wird list of pictures, internet, phone.... and stuff.Omnia65_01.jpg

It was very hard to get in the ordinary manu.

Can anybody help me with this solution... how to get start menu like it's on first page, because now I'm back to ordinary WM with SPB Shell.

All installation was going great. Oh yes and after installing this ROM my mobile provider GPRS also stopped working and I don't know how to set it back...

Please help, and if you will I need detailed instructions

Guest Peca_slo
you installed the wrong ROM..

look at post 2056

Thanks now I am downloading this ROM maybe I will install it this weekend, I will let you know....

I was installing ROM from link on first page Link so it's wrong

But how do I set my GPRS settings (maybe because of this ROM my GPRS didnt work)?

BR

Peca_slo

Edited by Peca_slo

Guest hadi789
Hello

I had a very big problem... After installing the Energy ROM to my Omnia, I couldnt get the home screen like on first page, with clock, weather, shortcut's and hotkeys in the bottom.MyHD2.png

I only get some wird list of pictures, internet, phone.... and stuff.Omnia65_01.jpg

It was very hard to get in the ordinary manu.

Can anybody help me with this solution... how to get start menu like it's on first page, because now I'm back to ordinary WM with SPB Shell.

All installation was going great. Oh yes and after installing this ROM my mobile provider GPRS also stopped working and I don't know how to set it back...

Please help, and if you will I need detailed instructions

You link your Taskbar May I? :P :D

Guest Asgardi
@NRG

I'd have to agree with Sinistersky; as much as I would like a say in the ROMs, there is no way to please everyone! Besides, there's a reason your ROMs are already so popular ...you seem to know what to include and how to make a good ROM without our input :P (lol)

Yeah. Other cookers already tried that and failed. We already know what will happen. All software must be taken out from the ROMs by default and then everybody spends hours installing stuff after updates. That sucks. I think your ROMs are popular just because of the awesome out-of-the-box experience. Please don't listen that "but we save 0,1mb memory and our devices are much faster" -crap, that is not even true. There is plenty of free space already and the amount of consumed storage has nothing to do with performance anyway.

Guest darkworldzz
Yeah. Other cookers already tried that and failed. We already know what will happen. All software must be taken out from the ROMs by default and then everybody spends hours installing stuff after updates. That sucks. I think your ROMs are popular just because of the awesome out-of-the-box experience. Please don't listen that "but we save 0,1mb memory and our devices are much faster" -crap, that is not even true. There is plenty of free space already and the amount of consumed storage has nothing to do with performance anyway.

Which is true.. 100mb free space, you can still install much stuff.. But what they mean is that to replace some of the things cooked in like opera 9.7 to opera 10 which i think is not much of a difference to me. or by replacing the htc youtube app with the samsung youtube app which plays much smoother but loads much slower.. because installing these already cooked in stuff will result in replacing and may lead to some ugly bugs..

Guest Sinistersky
Which is true.. 100mb free space, you can still install much stuff.. But what they mean is that to replace some of the things cooked in like opera 9.7 to opera 10 which i think is not much of a difference to me. or by replacing the htc youtube app with the samsung youtube app which plays much smoother but loads much slower.. because installing these already cooked in stuff will result in replacing and may lead to some ugly bugs..

9difference beetween 9.7 and 10 is huge...so yea...i would like cooked in opera 10 instead of installing it every time

9difference beetween 9.7 and 10 is huge...so yea...i would like cooked in opera 10 instead of installing it every time

i didnt, just install it into my storage/storage card and copy the opera icon into \Storage Card\XDA_UC\Start Menu\Internet folder in storage card so that every reflashing time it will be nicely there in the internet folder of start menu, and it saves the quicklinks of the opera 10 too

Guest speedfrog
Maybe a stupid question, but i couldn´t find the answer around here: Is there a way to install this Rom with german language?

no, the rom has to be made by a german romdump.

Guest n4m3less
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know any mirror to download energy, dinik, gtx... Energy roms? The main link has no file.

where i dowload the last rom? the link in first page not work..in hotfile "empty directory"

tnk

Guest diverdude
where i dowload the last rom? the link in first page not work..in hotfile "empty directory"

tnk

We have to wait for new links to be up-loaded by NRG....maybe today, or tomorrow, or 2-3 days.

Guest drnarain
We have to wait for new links to be up-loaded by NRG....maybe today, or tomorrow, or 2-3 days.

eagerly waiting for the GTX COOKIE 2 ROM for my omnia 2, tried sencity & titanium but wish to have GTX at earliest on my cell

thanks in advace for posting the link

Guest drnarain

eagerly waiting for the GTX COOKIE 2 ROM for my omnia 2, tried sencity & titanium but wish to have GTX at earliest on my cell

thanks in advace for posting the link