|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sinistersky
eagerly waiting for the GTX COOKIE 2 ROM for my omnia 2, tried sencity & titanium but wish to have GTX at earliest on my cell

thanks in advace for posting the link

double post...and have patience

Guest Peca_slo

Hello now I have installed the right Energy ROM with your help. It is very beautiful ROM, but i only wonder why my omnia does't turn in landscape mode while writing an sms? (by her self like on original)?

Also my WI-FI is not working any more, I can connect to my home router but I cant surf on my phone?

BR

Peca

Edited by Peca_slo

Guest sgmem88
Hello now I have installed the right Energy ROM with your help. It is very beautiful ROM, but i only wonder why my omnia does't turn in landscape mode while writing an sms? (by her self like on original)?

Also my WI-FI is not working any more, I can connect to my home router but I cant surf on my phone?

BR

Peca

you can use Rotate screen under Programs

for wi-fi, try do a restore connections to factory default under Samsung settings

Guest sgmem88

i believe chef is still trying to solve the booting issue for rom cook in Windows 7.

maybe it will help if everyone also try to google the possible cause and solution... :P

wonder other chefs also face same issue when cook rom in Windows 7?

Guest Peca_slo
you can use Rotate screen under Programs

for wi-fi, try do a restore connections to factory default under Samsung settings

Ok my Wi-fi and GPRS is now working thanks.

But for rotating is this very unuseful, because i write SMS in landscape mode because of bigger buttons, and I only turn my phone, now you need to turn it by your self and this is extra time and not so smooth.

I think that original SMS look is much nicer, than this HTC look, and also a replay button doesn't work in SMS app.

The rest is very nice and smooth for now

Edited by Peca_slo

Ok my Wi-fi and GPRS is now working thanks.

But for rotating is this very unuseful, because i write SMS in landscape mode because of bigger buttons, and I only turn my phone, now you need to turn it by your self and this is extra time and not so smooth.

I think that original SMS look is much nicer, than this HTC look, and also a replay button doesn't work in SMS app.

The rest is very nice and smooth for now

you can also hold the button next to the camera button and it will rotate the screen aswell...

Guest Peca_slo
you can also hold the button next to the camera button and it will rotate the screen aswell...

Ok now this rotation is ql. Now I wonder why my batteries go so fast. I charged today till 13:15 and now at 15:33 is already on 87%. My preformance is on normal. Some program is eating my batteries, even original ROM was more frendly to batteries.

Thank to all which try to help me.

Rom is very great, and eye candy.

BR

Peca

Guest joacomanino

how can i install this rom??

i´m running JH2 rom lite from pdrick

i tried to install it but it doesnt install correctly... when i reboot it freeze in the i8000 logo

sorry for my english!

ihave to re install the jh2 original

Guest Sinistersky
What is the difference from 21916?

How about...different rom build...or in your words...21916 has Start on the top...and 28244 has Start button on the bottom... :P

Guest Peca_slo
How about...different rom build...or in your words...21916 has Start on the top...and 28244 has Start button on the bottom... :P

yes but which rom is better now? mine is so not kind to my batterie in 8h my batterie will finish.

Guest Zwarando
yes but which rom is better now? mine is so not kind to my batterie in 8h my batterie will finish.

It depends on what you want, if you want preference and a better look 28244 is better, but if you want a stable version 21916 is better :P

Guest Peca_slo
It depends on what you want, if you want preference and a better look 28244 is better, but if you want a stable version 21916 is better :P

what is the rom all the crashing. how should i solve the batterie emptying? right now i turn off and on my phone and on start dissepired 10% of batterie?

Guest Extremegmx

empty the battery till the phone turns off and then charge the battery in turned off state. I've done this and have no battery issues, but I'm not sure if this is the cause that fix the battery problem.

Guest deadman1007
Deadman1007, Can you upload Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14.7z ?...

sorry, the 3 roms i uploaded is all i have, the 28244 bild i had to flash just to find out what it is 'couse i didn't rename it when i extracted it

Guest joacomanino

finally i could install it... but there isnt CSC file!! is it normal???

i installed this version... Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Nov.14.7z

Guest hsuchitmp
finally i could install it... but there isnt CSC file!! is it normal???

i installed this version... Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Nov.14.7z

its normal

Guest drnarain
hi,

pls help,mine cannot play youtube video. one more Q,how to enable video call?

ALL IS WELL am interested in gtx which is awesome can anybody get me the download link

even 14th nov or 24 nov will do but i desperately need the GTX cookie 2 ROM

thanks

Guest So RaGe

Hello guys!

Yesterday i installed the energy rom on my i8000L and i have no more data connection :P

Exemple if i touch the antenna up right i see phone: on bluetooth: off wi-fi: off.. Under that i see ''All data connection'' (greyed) and its writed Disconnected

Can someone help me i need my data connection !!

And one more thing it appears that the auto rotate does not work.. i did the rotation calibration

Edited by So RaGe