|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Problem with the cookie ROMs is finally fixed after several days of getting frustrated with it... turns out it was a stupid, simple problem. Full ROM portfolio is uploading now....

Problem with the cookie ROMs is finally fixed after several days of getting frustrated with it... turns out it was a stupid, simple problem. Full ROM portfolio is uploading now....

Thank you Mister.

Guest bobhero
ni GTX yet from NRG waiting to get the link

nobdy has replied to link for GTX rom

I don't think GTX is optimal for AMOLEDs considering burn in and extra power needed to display white pixels.

great!

so can anyone tell me if it is possible to do in call recording with the default HTC dialer? I start recording when I'm in call, but I can't find where the file is saved.

Guest Sinistersky

Holy freaking jesus! :P I'm getting some Vodka cuz it's celebration time ;)

EDIT: What was the problem if I may know?

Edited by Sinistersky

Holy freaking jesus! :P I'm getting some Vodka cuz it's celebration time :P

EDIT: What was the problem if I may know?

ROM size.. I was trying to cram too many files in it ;)

Guest bratboo

Thanks for the new ROM's!

EDIT:

I thought there will be a new start menu layout. I guess not. Any change log? ;)

Edited by bratboo

Guest bobhero

flashed Energy.OMNIA.23149.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Dec.02

after reboot (and disabling stock, internet, and facebook tabs) I have 40mb free RAM and 164mb free storage.

Noticed a few things so far:

Office Mobile folder is missing all Office application.

GPS folder is empty.

HTC Music player does not play next song, until phone is woken up.

Edited by bobhero

Guest willis111

OMG, Thank you so much for the new roms. Been holding my breath waiting for an update, 14th roms seem to freeze up. Would it be possible for you to do a Max Sense rom for i8000 as well?

Guest bratboo

Hi!

Just want to ask on how to change the brightness of lockscreen? Its too dim to see when outdoor. I can't seem to find it or maybe I'm just blind.

Thanks!

Guest hsuchitmp
Hi!

Just want to ask on how to change the brightness of lockscreen? Its too dim to see when outdoor. I can't seem to find it or maybe I'm just blind.

Thanks!

start/setting/samsung setting/display and light/brightness

edit: opps sorry i thought it wasnt on lockscreen. theres no setting for that unless you install other lockscreen like s2u2

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest jimmyhao912

i just flash again my phone with tis new rom also cant read chinese word... =.=

i install the chinese keyboard already but also same cant view chinese text....

help me! HELP !!!

pls...

thanks..... ^^